Collapse

£1200 in my pocket...now what!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The other thing that made me choose p* above Daytona, is the limited number of moving parts that it has compared to other standard GBs, and is more variable in how you can set it up using the fcu.
    Also I prefer gbbrs to have an open bolt (All about realism) and if you tap gbbs for hpa, which I now intend to do with all my gbbs, you can put however heavy a slide/bolt you want, so you can really amp up the recoil.
    "They've got us surrounded again the poor bastards"
    sigpic

Comment

Just get a systema

Comment

Re: £1200 in my pocket...now what!?!

Nah, there's an outfit that's selling the latest generation of the Daytona Gun drop-in kits in America, I should be picking one up this month in fact. But yeah, it's all taste really, whether you want the realism of the recoil, or just pure performance like the Polarstar. There's several threads contrasting the two. I have to say though - without knowing anything in detail about this specific aspect - I'd be surprised if the Polarstar was more "simplistically" designed then the DG. The Polarstar seems very complicated to me, what with solenoids and fire control units etc. It's been designed on a more professional basis though, no question about that. If I were to give my 2 cents though, I would add that while you can probably get 30 bbs/s out to 250ft with a Polarstar, I don't think it's going to make you any friends on the field :P

Also, I agree with Chas, I'm thinking of tapping the mags for my Inokatsu, the recoil's pretty epic at the moment

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

silasloki Find out more about silasloki
        Working...
        X