Which GBB To choose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which GBB To choose?

I Recently sold my MP5 to purchase a TM VSR GSPEC and now i am in need of a sidearm so i'm looking for a GBB.
    The guns i have my eye on are the WE Hi Capa 5.1, WE M1911 and KJW M92F with metal reciever and slide.
    I just wanted to hear your opinions as i have read quite a number of reviews saying that the WE guns often have leaky mags? and i havn't heard a bad thing about the M92.
    Thanks in advance.
    Grimmy
    sigpic

Re: Which GBB To choose?

id go with the kjworks m9
    as therwe just awesone
    Originally posted by parky
    If you're looking for a good sniper, I hear Vassily Zaitsev is good this time of year.

It's sniper RIFLE.

What do they teach these 19 year olds these days...

Comment

I agree too, the KJ works M9 is great for the money, heard great reviews on it, may consider getting one myself. - Only thing worth mentioning is that is has a fixed hop-up and limited to .2s, go any heavier, fps will suffer greatly, accuracy won't change as opposed to hop-up adjustable guns.

Comment

ahhh thats great, thanks guys :D, i shall be getting one of those very soon .
        sigpic

Comment

Also depends on how big your hands are. M9s are relatively big compared to 1911s.
          Have you handled both to see which you're more comfortable with?

My arsenal includes a TM M1911A1 and a KSC M9. The 1911 lends itself more to single-handed shooting (which it was designed for) than the M9.

Comment

Another thing to mention, KJ works M9 doesn't have any real-steel trademarks, neither does the WE 1911 at low prices.

I hope trademarks don't bother you. KJ works and WE are both in Taiwan so the quality is great, I'm not too sure on the WE rumor with their leaky mags though.

Comment

Well, i've easily held a deagle and that was a few years back, so i think the m9 should be okay :]. If anyones got the KJW M92F i'd really appreciate if they could do a review on it as i can't seem to find one on the review section.
              Oh i dont mind about the trademarks really, just the lovely feel of full metal :P
              sigpic

Comment

KSC Glock series..... :D

Adjustable hop, very simply to break down (believe me with GBB, you'll be doing that sooner rather than later!).

My advise, although auto pistol is fun. Semi auto is the best option, less to go wrong, and easier to fix.

Comment

Hmmm as much as i'd love a KSC Glock i'm trying to keep my budget around the 90 mark :P, (want to save some money to get new piston and trigger sears for VSR)
                  sigpic

Comment

TM Glock 17, can be had for £105 very well built, good parts support.
                    Sale
                    Stuff for sale
                    Want
                    M93R stock, G&G M93R compensator, G&P URX II mid rail system

Comment

yah i was looking at one of those at first, but i decided to get something with abit more metal, much more satisfying for me :]
                      sigpic

Comment

SigArms have a training school in New Hampshire. They use a licensed version of the KJW 229. In my mind, if the real steel manufacturer is happy to use them (and sell the licensed ones from their own website), then they've got to be pretty damn good.

Mine has never failed me, works well in cold weather and is so close to the real steel in terms of size and weight (less then 10g HEAVIER than the real steel), that you can use pretty well any factory accessories.
                        sigpic

Comment

I would recommend anything TM. I have a 1911 and P226 and both are brilliant.

Comment

+1 for TM 1911. Point and click.

Comment

TM P226 ftw plastic yes but performance more than makes up for it.
                              sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Grimmy Find out more about Grimmy
                              Working...
                              X