Full seal goggle fog - tried the rest, now I need the best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Full seal goggle fog - tried the rest, now I need the best

For the sweat problem try a bandana, making sure your front hairline is tucked in.

Comment

Originally posted by Olem View Post
      Worth the price? Do you know of anywhere I can try them on for fit? Pretty sure there is no fog issue if there's a big gap at the bottom :P
      The turbofan model fit the same as the standard ESS Profile goggles, might be worth getting a pair to see how they fit, if they're right for your face return them then splash out and buy a set of fan ones?

Comment

Originally posted by donkonious View Post

1 in 15 people people exhale through their tear ducts, and so amount of thermal lenses or anti-fog treatments are going to prevent misting. It'll only ever slow it down.
        Woha now biology is making sense also now understand why 10 in 10 politicians exhale through the anus ;p

Though I have experimented a lot in antifog on my perscription lens insertsand difrent goggles and glasses. Best combo is preparation preparation preparation. Clean both set of lenses with alcoholic cleaning solution.allow to use muckoff anti fog on both sets of lenses allow to dry a little bit then wipe where your eye aims down the sites. So its clear there and antifoged and a bit smeered for your peripheral vision. Next thing I do its dry my bridge of my nose and eybrow and for head and apply some antiperprent (no scent and sensitive type) on thoes areas :3 most of the day it won't water up much depending on how much extra set falls down on the foam or goggles or even ambiant humidity of the game site. Normally repeat this process at lunch if needed.
        Another option when it really humid use a battery powered handheld fan to blow air up from below under the glasses and out the top
        Last edited by meddy; 15 July, 2014, 12:35. Reason: added actual content

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

I don't know if this would work but would it be ridiculous to consider mounting safety/ballistic lenses that fix in front of the frame of the mesh goggles glasses to prevent shattering BBs getting through? Obviously it would take some engineering but I'm sure heroshark has the skills.

Comment

I've had the same issue with ballistic glasses and my revision bullet ants, I've tried most recommended fixes but eventually bought some mako goggles from heroshark and tried them for a full day earlier today. They're a real game changer if you have fog problems and i can't recommend them enough
            Sent from my RM-892_eu_euro1_253 using Tapatalk

Comment

Do z1 sell these mythical hero shark goggles? Might invest in a pair.

Comment

Originally posted by W0lf View Post
                Do z1 sell these mythical hero shark goggles? Might invest in a pair.
                I have a plethora of goggles mesh and polycarb'(?) and tbh the Herosharks although very good are expensive when compared to similar,I wasn't as impressed as I thought I would be but perhaps it's my old eyes.I bought them after reading all the great things about them but I had to spray the inside of the mesh because the white finish affected my vision.I use them but that's because they cost £35 whereas the similar ones cost £12...this is my honest opinion so if anybody wants to flame because I don't agree with them carry on..

Comment

Hero's hark sells them himself.

Unlike the above statement, I found his stuff second to none.
                  Unlike the cheap am stuff, you know you can trust it
                  FOR SALE
                  7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
                  , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

I agree with elzero. The heroshark mesh can be used in dark CQB situations unlike the standard mesh where it's too dark.

Comment

Apologies if I've upset anyone but I expected WOW when I put them on..I didn't get that,was I expecting too much?I must admit I rarely CQB and when possible I wear goggles,I was hoping the HS would help me do away with goggs.What am I missing?...the view is the same(for me)with the HS and the smaller guage mesh goggs..as I eluded to it may be my (old)eyes,
                      As for cheap I would full auto them close range if I was in any doubt.

Comment

Even Heroshark is aware they'll not work for everyone. I met him at a meet up at The Mall (in Reading) for another forum and he let me try his own personal general pair (as he was mainly wearing his sniper full face mask) - didn't work for me - in darker conditions I start to focus on the mesh and did exactly the same with his.

Comment

Think il invest in some on Friday. I'd rather hear something neutral/ negative about them so I know it's not all bandwagon comments. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by snuff View Post
                            Apologies if I've upset anyone but I expected WOW when I put them on..I didn't get that,was I expecting too much?I must admit I rarely CQB and when possible I wear goggles,I was hoping the HS would help me do away with goggs.What am I missing?...the view is the same(for me)with the HS and the smaller guage mesh goggs..as I eluded to it may be my (old)eyes,
                            As for cheap I would full auto them close range if I was in any doubt.
                            Originally posted by dapprman View Post
                            Even Heroshark is aware they'll not work for everyone. I met him at a meet up at The Mall (in Reading) for another forum and he let me try his own personal general pair (as he was mainly wearing his sniper full face mask) - didn't work for me - in darker conditions I start to focus on the mesh and did exactly the same with his.
                            That's why I'm suggesting perhaps it's my eyes....if so I will say "I personally found no improvement over other mesh goggs"...thanks.

Comment

Some struggle with mesh fullstop . Idea behind my stuff is the mesh is 10-20% more open area than most others available ,and the white helps it blend into the background . Works for some but some find they keep focusing on the mesh rather than being able focus past it, some say it gives them a headache . The only thing I would personally like to try is devtac's setup. I think its the most impressive goggle fan system he fits into his masks ,still I'm not a fan of technology or having werring little motors on my head .

Comment

Originally posted by theagitater View Post
                                Have you tried scuba diving anti fog gel? I use sea gold. Wipe on rinse off leave to dry naturally and bobs your uncle.
                                Thanks a lot mate - this worked a treat at the weekend. Looks like I have my solution!

I also got to try on someone's ESS fan goggles, so that's always a backup if I start having problems again.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Olem Find out more about Olem
                                Working...
                                X