X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which GBB Pistol?

Originally posted by Tiercel View Post
    Depends on who you ask.

The manufacturer or retailer will say OMG NO U MUST USE 144a GAS ONLY OR ELSE THEY WILL EXPLODE AND KILL YOU, YOUR FAMILY, YOUR PETS AND EVERYONE YOUVE EVER LOVED.

Anyone else will say "yeah its fine" because the UK is so bloody cold and miserable for most of the year it never gets hot enough to worry about using "too powerful" gas.
    Hahaha.

This is literally the hardest decision i've made in a while. I've decided to go TM, as the main reason for wanting the pistol is for Pistol only games, and it makes sense to have the best performing pistol. As for which one, i'm completely stuck. I love HK stuff, but Glocks are "The Pistol" and the 18c has the fun switch. due to TM popularity I can only locate them at these prices, which also makes a difference, because I don't want to over pay.

HK45 - £139.99
    Magazine - £26.99

Glock 17 - £115.00
    Magazine std - £25.00

Glock 18c - £150.00!
    Magazine std - £25.00
    Magazine long - £45.00

Glock spare and accessories are everywhere. The HK45 is less common and therefore more unique.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiercel View Post
      "low power"

Ahhhhh the old "FPS is everything!" common misconception.

A TM pistol firing at 280fps will outrange a shoddy cheaper gun firing at 350 fps. Because theyre just BETTER and made with Japanese voodoo magic.

Some say that the traditional act of seppuku is still used in the Tokyo Mauri quality control team... a single gun failing to be anything other than perfect brings dishonour upon the worker and his entire family and generations to come, the only way to redeem their lost honour is to throw themselves upon their sword.

They come from the land of the rising sun which doesnt have the words "thatll do, close enough" in their vocabulary. Glorious Nippon plastic cut through filthy Gaijin hoards like mighty Samurai.
      So this comment sold me on TM. I initially ordered a HK45, however I had an email the following morning stating that someone had ordered before me but their system hadn't updated. Bummer

Ended up getting a Glock 17 instead and god you were all right. The thing is a laser. Its more accurate than my r-hopped P* at 20m (my p* will get slightly more left right deviation)

Comment

Yay, another convert to the joys of TM's amazing plastic pistols

Seriously, really glad you're happy with your purchase. Try & track down the HK 45 & the HK USP 9mm Compact you'll be just as pleased.

It's a shame that "plastic" AEGs are not viewed in the same light. Just because it has a plastic receiver it doesn't make it a "toy" That's another common misconception for another day.
        Da Posh Boi, innit

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ultrabeat Find out more about Ultrabeat
        Working...
        X