Pistol help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pistol help!

Nice. I had to settle with a Guarder Chrome kit for my Detonics due to budget, but yours does look VERY nice!

Comment

Internals
      - LCT Barrel Bushing For Marui 1911 / MEU ( Type 2 / Stainless )
      - LCT Recoil Spring Plug & Guide For Marui 1911 / MEU
      - KM Stainless Steel Hammer For Marui MEU ( Delta - Silver )
      - Shooters Design Steel Chamber (S.A. 45 Auto) For Marui Hi Capa 5.1 Series ( SV )
      - Shooters Design 5 Inch Steel Outer Barrel For Marui Hi-Capa 5.1 ( Straight )
      - Guarder Enhanced Recoil/ Hammer Spring For MARUI MEU/M1911 ( 150% )
      - Stock TM hop up

Externals
      Specs.
      Tokyo Marui M1911 MEU
      - Tokyo Marui MEU 26 Rounds Magazine
      - Shooters Design Aluminum Slide & Frame For MARUI MEU.45 ( TRP , Aluminum Original )
      - Nova Slide Stop For Marui 1911A1 ( Serrated - Stainless Steel )
      - Nova Grip Safety For Marui 1911A1 ( SFA - Stainless Steel )
      - Nova Magazine Catch For Marui 1911A1 ( Checkered - Stainless Steel )
      - Nova Safety Lock For Marui 1911A1 ( King's Ambi - Stainles Steel )

Notes
      Started as TM 1911 MEU,
      Fires 300 FPS on winter and summer cybergun gas, fires 340-350FPS on Top Gas

Comment

That sounds expensive.........

Comment

Gonna be touching up the trades on mine tonight, and new bits coming from the states that will hopefully arrive before christmas! (Snow will probably stop that though)

All ive done with mine is handling and blowback mods. Dont see the point in things like tightbores etc as I only ever use my pistol indoors, and with a bit of training, a stock TM pistol will perform beatifully anyway!

Comment

Tried loads of Pistols when I started out and since, but was advised to go TM, which I did. Purchased a Hicapa 4.3 and a second for dual wielding, as we regularly play shotgun and pistol nights, and I'm not a fan of any shotgun I've tried yet!

Since then I have tried loads more - various brands, and owned: TM SIG P226, TM 1911, TM MEU, TM hicapa 5.1, TM Desert Warrior custom, TM Glock 18 x2, (one is used in a Roni Carbine kit) - love them all, however, the small gas reservoir of the 1911 derivatives, bar hicapa's, I find very frustrating. It is only exasperated by upgrades to the slide etc.
            Only just got the Glocks, but they seem more in line with Hicapa's - get more that a full mag of BB's, on each fill of gas.

Next up, XDM 40, and poss PX4, M&P, P99 - got me a lovely Pelicase which is gonna be fitted out as a custom Pistol case - watch this space, or more accurately the 'Packed Gun case' thread!
            Last edited by Minotaur; 11 December, 2012, 23:07. Reason: spelling and grammar!
            'Old school wood and steel, thats the way they were built in the good times!'

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Apurturesci Male Find out more about Apurturesci
            Working...
            X