• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are JG Really Any good?

Ive got a JG MP5A4 no problems whatsoever

Comment

Originally posted by mattmanic View Post
      JG don't seem to have done anything new.
      How about having mosfets as standard in certain models and all new ones are claimed to be Lipo ready from what I have read.

My feed back
      http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9280

Comment

Most of my guns are JG and one Army Arnament. I have had no problems with them what so ever. The only problem i would say is that with the Army arnament SA80 / L85, it feels a bit takey and wobely but i know that it's full metal and not going to break. LOL. Also to all those people who think that you can only upgrade a ICS / Star / TM your wrong because i have upgraded my Mp001 with and Edgi kit. Quite proud of it actually.
        sigpic

Comment

I have a JG G3 and works perfectly - no problems

good fps - good accuracy - good rof - and has proved very reliable so far and i have put probably about 70000 rounds through it so far with no problems

TM quality for half the price with these new JG models (post 2008)

Comment

Originally posted by mattmanic View Post
            In my opinion JG havn't really moved on at all since about a year or 2 ago when all the clones started getting better. While Cyma keeps updating and improving and Dboys keeps making more models and A&K have the support gun market down JG don't seem to have done anything new.
            im sorry but theres no way you can say that.
            my friend and i both bought jg m4s at the same time, but i opted for the full metal version and he got the older plastic version.
            and we all agreed that mine had a better fire rate and felt so much nicer.
            Originally posted by fijitstiks
            they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
            Originally posted by N3ADS
            Is this you talking from experience ?..
            Originally posted by fijitstiks
            i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

jgs are sweet and te new agm mp44 awwwww beaytiful

Comment

I have not owned a GnG sa80 but have owned the AA one and mine was great I must have put 10k rounds through it in around six months before i sold it and it was second hand to me!
                That said if you are after an expensive one there is no point in the GNG ones any more as there is so little difference between the two.
                Just check out the second hand values of GNG ones.
                I know some one with a star one that has brocken badly not long after he got it had to send it back.

Comment

Well! it appears everyone thinks the JG are good VFM!
                  So! I'll see if i can get to any of my local areas for games ( not that there are decent places round here ) and will just have to hire for a while! thanks for all your help guys/girls! Been really appreciated!

can you get fast chargers for batteries? IE Half and hour..?

thanks, chandler

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

u can get ten minute chargers mate i suggest kong power chargers

Comment

JG guns are great

Have owned/used the g36c, aug civvy, thunder maul and g3a3 and they were all amazing guns never had a fault with any of them and they got some very nice range and accuracey out of the box with the tightbore inner barrel as standard :D

Plan on getting one of the g3a3's as I love that gun :D

But for reliability you cant be TM as my tm g36c has now been running for almost 7 years without a single fault!!!

Comment

This past sunday a very nice chap gave me a shot of his JG G36 rifle. Admittedly it was my first time airsofting but, I found this rifle easy to use. It looks sexy and its just a joy to fire off. Never let me down at all for the whole day.

From what I've seen on this forum and some others you can't go wrong with a JG gun for the money you pay for them.

Much love

Sandy
                        "You shove me again, and I'll wrap that gun around your face!"

Mr T the legend himself!

Comment

Originally posted by sandyt87 View Post
                          This past sunday a very nice chap gave me a shot of his JG G36 rifle. Admittedly it was my first time airsofting but, I found this rifle easy to use. It looks sexy and its just a joy to fire off. Never let me down at all for the whole day.

From what I've seen on this forum and some others you can't go wrong with a JG gun for the money you pay for them.

Much love

Sandy
                          Hey, Sounds good! Was it full metal?
                          im in desperate need for a gun! Just found out i have a site right on my doorstep, only opened in march, but the gun hire is ridiculaslousy expensive! £30 green fee then £45 for gun hire! Thats too much for a day, though still cheaper than paintballing! But after two sessions it would of paid off for a second hand gun anyway!
                          But if i sign up for be a member of the club it does mention UKARA.. would this immediatly let me buy my own guns?

Thanks in advance!

Chandler

Comment

£30 does seem very high for green fee's to me?

My feed back
                            http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9280

Comment

if your not a member, members are £25.. which i dont mind. Because thats half the cost of a night out. And about the same i would spend on a decent days fishing! So i cant complain. Its just the gun hire cost that will kill me. I cant spend £70 and then have to buy extra ammo on top! any ideas?

Thanks Chandler

Comment

Originally posted by Chandler View Post
                                Hey, Sounds good! Was it full metal?
                                Just so you know G36's aren't metal, real one isn't even metal.

Also Ground Zero Woodland is 20 quid if you are a member and has cheap ass gun hire as well the cost to hire an AEG for the day is just £15 + £20 returnable deposit.

Also if you are serious about getting a gun, just get a decent gun 2 tone it and just re spray later. Can camo tape/gilly it up for skirmishing. (mind you afaik some sites don't allow that so check first.)

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Chandler Find out more about Chandler
                                Working...
                                X