Camo Gun or Black Gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Camo Gun or Black Gun

They say...once you go black there's no going back.....So I think unless you are going for a sneaky recon/sniper look you should leave you gun as it is ! The furthest I think I would go is some lovely camo wrap!

Ollie.
    sigpic

You're funny....I'm Gonna Kill You Last
    Originally posted by Kagedwolf
    I suppose your catchphrase would be "HEIL HITLER!"?
    Originally posted by Major
    well i doubt it comes under any copyright infringement!

Comment

Its black for me but some guns do lend themselfs to be painted really good like sniper riffles etc

Comment

i perfer camo tbh

having said that i do have a Scar H tan :p

Comment

I love my guns in black. I really like the old weathered and worn look on black guns! Yum!

If I was going to go camo it would HAVE to be an arctic camo but that being said snow is bad for performance AND lets face it....no one but me would be willing to role around in the snow haha

Comment

Sniper rifle = Camo
            The rest = Black, scratched/battered and worn.
            Originally Posted by PureSilver
            "Complaining that it's shit because it's more complicated and less reliable than an AEG is like complaining that sex is shit because it's much messier than masturbating into a sock."

Comment

Snipers yes mainly,

However half and half looks good as shown:

Comment

Black ...If you no your going to keep the rifle for ever then no problem it would be camo. But It would be hard in some cases to sell a gun with camo paint job unless it was done to a high standard .But that my view ..

Comment

As above reall for me.

I prefer Black unless it is a Boltie. But I have sprayed a few guns too.

The things to remember are as N3ADS says and once painted always painted.

You have to like them painted really.
                  Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

I think it depends. I mean I do think that a sniper should be camo and anything else black. i kind of agree with that but I've seen some other weapons that have been all cam'd up and have looked amazing! M4's for example look great as just black but I have seen a few very nice camo jobs on them. One of which is up in this thread. But by the same token i have seen some guns that were ruined by camouflage. I used to own a G36 that I sprayed camo and after that I couldn't really look at it any more so I swapped it. You can also get bad cam jobs on snipers. For example we all know a certain bearded man that is a moderator for this very forum. He has a very nice Barrett M82. But, it'd be ruined if it was cam'd up. Unless it was done exceedingly well. Same goes for things like Cheytac's and EBR's.

I guess the bottled up version of what I'm trying to say is any gun can look great as either black or camo. It just depends on three things. The original look of the gun, the quality of the spray job and the colours used.

Unless it's a pistol then you deserve to be shot for even considering it.
                    sigpic
                    There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Spudbum Member of Wolf Pack Airsoft Team - 'Splinter' www.wolfpackairsoft.co.uk Find out more about Spudbum
                    Working...
                    X