Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: difference in glocks

i paid £100 each for mine plastic slide versions

frankly if yuo are going full auto then you want the plastic slide as it can cycle faster
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Well another site has the 18c full metal for 140 so no bother if its not full metal on Z1. Also on full auto wouldn't the plastic slide be more prone to cracking there fore would want a more sturdy slide?

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

possibly...after about 3 years of use one of mine exploded

but i did decide to fire an extended mag full of red gas ... dont do that
        |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

lol. Just looking at youtube now and the 18c makes one hell of a sound, looks very impressive on full auto.

Comment

now just imagine 2.....like i had... i was the only person grinning on the battlefield

oh and then i had my full auto WA prokiller 1911 as backup

best day EVER

Comment

Sigh guess everyone has taken an interest in this gun recently, seems a bitch to get hold of!

Comment

No mate it was bought of an armoury containing wolves so i dont think conning would happen there :/ and he had the tm box too i havent seen it for a while i thought it was metal though

Comment

Read on a lot of sites that KWA = American arm of KSC and they are essentially the same company.... that's a bunch of bollocks yes?

Comment

not sure about KSC/KWA

once bought a KSC Glock (off a proper UK retailer) and it arrived in a KWA box yet it had KSC trades on the gun and the full glock trade marks

Comment

Interesting...

Comment

KWA is the Taiwanese division of KSC, they are essentially the same company with the same products. KWA products are made in Taiwan and are cheaper and they generally have metal slides and no trademarks (hence the appeal to the US market) as opposed to the more expensive KSC of Japan.
                        dsgdreamteam

Comment

so internals etc same, just trades v no trades?

Comment

Technically, but quality control may go out the window. it's a bit like playing russian roulette
                            "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

TM Glock 17 3rd Gen, I have 2 of them! Best pistols Ive owned!!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

romeo 26 year old child, living by the sea... Find out more about romeo
                              Working...
                              X