Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Do's and Don'ts of Airsoft brands

Originally posted by psirus101 View Post
    Another good piece of advice would be 'its Airsoft, do you really need a £300 vest that'll serve you well in Iraq?'.
    yes i do. :P

Comment

Originally posted by balaclava ben View Post
      im not sure, however if they are shimmed and adjusted well enough to run batteries over 11.1v out the box i wouldn't be suprised their seals were just as good!!
      I looked at the retailers site and I was wrong it was and this is quoted from the website (no names mentioned, no hints, nothing)

They are outrageously efficient! We had to cut down an M80 spring to get the velocity down to 328 fps - an 80 shouldn't even have reached 300!! Spooky! Range is good, build quality is exceptionally solid if not quite up to G&G standards. Imagine that AGM decided to make really, really good AEGs... They would look an awful lot like this!
      section 24 of the 1968 Act
      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
        I looked at the retailers site and I was wrong it was and this is quoted from the website (no names mentioned, no hints, nothing)

They are outrageously efficient! We had to cut down an M80 spring to get the velocity down to 328 fps - an 80 shouldn't even have reached 300!! Spooky! Range is good, build quality is exceptionally solid if not quite up to G&G standards. Imagine that AGM decided to make really, really good AEGs... They would look an awful lot like this!

I heard that fast rof guns chrono lower when you use them full auto but we always chrono on semi as Ive not seen any chrono able to have you shoot 20 rounds into it at over 30fps and then give you 20 results for fps.

Maybe thats why there designed to shoot a bit hot as when your shooting semi you get extra range and when you go full auto it still stays over 300 fps ?
        sigpic
        Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Chrisseh Newbie Softer Find out more about Chrisseh
        Working...
        X