X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sniping as a beginner

Originally posted by airguns View Post
    I agree with you hear everyone these day are trying hurt each other more than just having fun and playing the game.
    Very True. But they use like £5 Spring Pistols from the welsh market XD.

The JG M4A1's are going out of stock at my site Very soon (2 left) and I had a look at the JG Aug Tactical RIS AEG. It looks like a very good rifle. Would you reccommend?

GR-16 for Sale http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=24928 Gr-16 for Sale

Comment

Airsoft is a lot about the look (remember the bb is propelled by compression from a cylinder not a cartridge), pic the replica that you best like the look of. You upgrade nearly all guns so the shots per second and fps can be adjusted later.

M4s are the most common, if you can get ris then get it saves adding later, also think about full metal versus plastic guns.(plastic is much lighter and will break easier, whilst metal will feel more like the weight of a real gun) Truthfully it would be better to pay a little more and get metal.

Sights are your preference, remember due to the effective range, cqb sighs are better. Sights on plastic guns can damage the body after a while

On a previous point about fps, totally agree its getting crazy with the average FPS, there should be compulsory chrono at all sites (as a legal requirement). What would a site do if a kid looses an eye to a hot gun? more what would the press do.

Comment

Originally posted by richard murray View Post
        Airsoft is a lot about the look (remember the bb is propelled by compression from a cylinder not a cartridge), pic the replica that you best like the look of. You upgrade nearly all guns so the shots per second and fps can be adjusted later.

M4s are the most common, if you can get ris then get it saves adding later, also think about full metal versus plastic guns.(plastic is much lighter and will break easier, whilst metal will feel more like the weight of a real gun) Truthfully it would be better to pay a little more and get metal.

Sights are your preference, remember due to the effective range, cqb sighs are better. Sights on plastic guns can damage the body after a while

On a previous point about fps, totally agree its getting crazy with the average FPS, there should be compulsory chrono at all sites (as a legal requirement). What would a site do if a kid looses an eye to a hot gun? more what would the press do.
        The site I go to chrono's randomly during the day and will often pick out chinese guns as a precaution. I would expect this to be par for the course really, is it not the same all over?

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
          The site I go to chrono's randomly during the day and will often pick out chinese guns as a precaution. I would expect this to be par for the course really, is it not the same all over?
          Thats really good, but its normally the people who can afford non chinese guns that do the power modes. Its not rocket science to get an aeg upto 430+ (and with metal gears all you will need is a m130 which costs next to nothing)

Guess this is going off topic

Comment

Yes, It is.

JG AUG Tactical, Good or Bad?

Comment

google is your friend

chinese guns vary from batch to batch, their normally good but you get the odd gun with a few problems

aug, sometimes bb's get into the body, with any chinese gun its advisable to replace the hop rubber, but the aug is a good gun standard
              Originally posted by Teddykiller
              I have felt this wrath as I like going deep in the bush.

Comment

I Got a bog standard m4 as my first gun, and had sold it on within the month. Now i have a JG AUG (the AU-2G "military") version with the 2x scope, and have never looked back. shoots 320-330 out the box, accurate, reliable, easy to take down, adjust. and ,modify, plus apart from small, non essential bits (like the forward vertical grip) pretty much impossible to break. If you like the look of it, i would DEFINATELY reccomend it as a begginer gun. Accurate, good power, good r.o.f., and at under £120 in most places, awesome (y)

Please see this thread, as well as iTrader, for trader feedback!

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=26651

Comment

Just did some research. I cant find a Rifle better than a JG G36c. So I will to wait MONTHS for my retailer to get it in stock.

Comment

an M14 with a scope looks just like a sniper anyway...
                    I have an L96 and im a noob! Only been to two games now, But it wasent like being a sniper in films where i lay in a bush for hours.. as they day went out we got into many many firefights.. It was nice to have more Range than the other members of my team.. And even better where i was able to sneakily flank around and cause havoc from a different location!
                    Its more like being a marksman than a hardcore sniper. Besides even noobs can do it.. It just takes common sense an a bit of military knowledge to go a long way!

Chandler

Originally posted by Dom S View Post
                    I Got a bog standard m4 as my first gun, and had sold it on within the month. Now i have a JG AUG (the AU-2G "military") version with the 2x scope, and have never looked back. shoots 320-330 out the box, accurate, reliable, easy to take down, adjust. and ,modify, plus apart from small, non essential bits (like the forward vertical grip) pretty much impossible to break. If you like the look of it, i would DEFINATELY reccomend it as a begginer gun. Accurate, good power, good r.o.f., and at under £120 in most places, awesome (y)

also heard that this gun is really good for field repairs, in the sense that its so easy to strip down!
                    Might be good to get to know the general workings of AEGS!

Chandler

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

A&K SR25?

Seem cheap and look the absolute business?

Comment

What about the AUG. Its basically an all rounder and a great weapon to start with.
                        CA & JP Rifles SPR (Upgraded)
                        CA M4A1 SPC

Comment

I will make another thread because this one is going a bit off topic...

This thread can be closed ASAP.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

xAlanAttackx Find out more about xAlanAttackx
                          Working...
                          X