Where to start with GBB pistols?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where to start with GBB pistols?

Yeah true true, hmm think ill just go safe and get a TM for now. Then when me bank account lets me perhaps look at something else, so i can get me own conclusions with that i like/dont like

Thanks everyone
    Originally posted by hoggy21
    Welcome to the world of airsoft! Say goodbye to money, all other hobbies and your weekends!

Comment

the new kwa H&K range of usp`s and what have you seam pretty impressive and a usp compact always makes a great back up gun.
      sigpic
      Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

kwa m93r by far my favorite gbb pistol, looks coolest too

Comment

WE! HAHA

Comment

Every one has an opinion on what they would recomend, usualy biased towards their own preference. I'd recomend getting to a store which will allow you to give a couple a test fire, see how they fit in your hand ( especially as most pistol grips vary in girth ) and what feels most comfortable. Most ABS pieces are every bit as good as their metal counterparts, just not as weighty, my own are custom built to my own preference, it costs a bit more to do it that way, but they are unique to me, and feel just right

Comment

Yeah I think that's what I'm gonna have to do thanks mate
              Originally posted by hoggy21
              Welcome to the world of airsoft! Say goodbye to money, all other hobbies and your weekends!

Comment

There`s a place called "the range" opening up in London might be a good place to try out some airsoft pistols ?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ToaDi View Post
                  Every one has an opinion on what they would recomend, usualy biased towards their own preference. I'd recomend getting to a store which will allow you to give a couple a test fire, see how they fit in your hand ( especially as most pistol grips vary in girth ) and what feels most comfortable. Most ABS pieces are every bit as good as their metal counterparts, just not as weighty, my own are custom built to my own preference, it costs a bit more to do it that way, but they are unique to me, and feel just right
                  Hehehe girth.
                  Honor before Victory

Comment

Originally posted by UnionJack87 View Post
                    Hehehe girth.
                    I didn't even think about that before I wrote it, but someone just had to point it out

Comment

What about pistol upgrades?! Can you upgrade the barrel etc.

I've seen a guy playing with a pistol in woodland at first I thought he is crazy. But then he started to kill. He was quite sneaky for a 40 years old daddy.

So my question is how accurate 6inch pistols are ? I've read an article about POR http://www.caelyntek.com/airsoft/articles/POR/PORmain.htm
                      It does sound crazy a bit, but I want to try it out as an experiment.

Comment

you can upgrade the barrel and hop bucking and put hi flow valves in the mags and upgrade the gas routers

Then you can put a longer barrel into the gun and use a silencer or something to cover it if you can get a 10 to 14inch barrel into it then it will be accurate over long range when used with .25 or .30bb`s you can also get the fps up to and over 400fps I know as people used to do this with the old no blow back tm socoms and some wa pistols too

but I would just use it stock maybe upgrade the flow valves and hop bucking and gas routers depends what you want I like a pistol to kick hard so I go with co2 pistols or guns with big heavy slides.

6 inch pistols can be pretty decent I`ve hit people at the same distance as I would with a short barrel aeg at the same fps but you do find the grouping is not as good as something with a longer barrel

Plenty of videos on youtube mate
                        sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Druico Find out more about Druico
                        Working...
                        X