TM Scar Advise ASAP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TM Scar Advise ASAP!

45meters+ depending on the weight of bb's you use, and enjoy the scar the recoil clack always turns heads at my local :D

Comment

Originally posted by WeeManDan View Post
      It arrived on Friday 13th, whacked a battery in and it works. They refused to give me a replacement and fixed it instead, they said 1. the fuse was blown and 2. Bits were missing from the gearbox... At one point the guy on the phone even said that it looked as if I had opened it up. Which to say the least annoyed me allot. Anyway I'm playing tomorrow so I'll be able to give it a proper test then, I am however not entirely satisfied. On another note what sort of range should I be expecting? Cheers for all the replies too!
      I would have asked them what bits. Most bits are pretty important for it to even run...
      TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Originally posted by WeeManDan View Post
        It arrived on Friday 13th, whacked a battery in and it works. They refused to give me a replacement and fixed it instead, they said 1. the fuse was blown and 2. Bits were missing from the gearbox... At one point the guy on the phone even said that it looked as if I had opened it up. Which to say the least annoyed me allot. Anyway I'm playing tomorrow so I'll be able to give it a proper test then, I am however not entirely satisfied. On another note what sort of range should I be expecting? Cheers for all the replies too!
        Get on to trading standards , they can not refuse to replace an item bought faulty full stop . If I was dropping that kind of money on a new gun again I wouldn't ecsept a zero one Bodge repair .
        From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

Just got round to chrono mine and it was 301-302!
          I'm A Cotton-Headed Ninnymuggins.

Comment

wow,cant beleive the shop treat you the way they did.im thinking of getting a marui recoil and after reading this i think ill definatly avoid zero one for any guns.
            if i had bought a gun brand spanking new that didnt work,i wouldnt have accepted a repair....no way.
            sigpic
            Originally Posted by Boo-Sabum Ben
            Last helmet I tried was a perfect circle, and pressed hard against the front and back, but could happily fit all my fingers up the sides...

Comment

I bought a SCAR recently and took the M100 spring and bushings upgrade option. When it came in at 380 at Anzio they understandably said I couldn't use it. Spoke to Zero One and they were cool with me but reckoned the site chrono was out and assured me they check all guns.
              Now I have learned about the shorter spring issue. I tested it today on the SWAT chrono and it was 370 so its too hot for the sites I play at. I bought my G36K as standard and wish I had with this one now. Its a beautiful weapon but I don't want to bed it in while it has incorrect parts in it.

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...l-modification
              sigpic

Between your faith and my Glock nine millimeter, I'll take the Glock.

Comment

After all the fus I just wanted a Gun to use and after using it I am impressed, a reasoable range and power on .25's but I can safely say I will never buy a Gun off Zero1 again. I'm not satisfied with the way I was treated and the issue as a whole! I'll be looking elsewhere for upgrades on how to increase the range, the FPS I'm not too worried about as it chronoed at 280 on .25's. Cheers for all the help guys!

Comment

Yes that sums up my feelings too. I have bough all my guns from Zero One and now I will be looking elsewhere. I am new to modification and paid for what I thought would be professional upgrade service and it left me with a gun I can't use. I will now send the gun to someone else and have to spend yet more money just to use it. Now I have asked around it seems I am not the first person who has had problems. Lesson learned.
                  sigpic

Between your faith and my Glock nine millimeter, I'll take the Glock.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

WeeManDan Find out more about WeeManDan
                  Working...
                  X