Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Customs are refusing to release my AIRSOFT PARTS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Customs are refusing to release my AIRSOFT PARTS!

Woah guy's let's not get into a pissing match. I've not had my morning cup o' coffee yet :p.

Comment

Originally posted by blytm View Post
      Idiot. Stupidly immature comment. Tisane says it all in the below comment.

Spot on ^^^^. You don't get anywhere abusing someone over the phone. Nor does it help out sport so think before you call up giving the big man act
      It's called doing your job CORRECTLY. Read and understand what tisane wrote rather than a quote. Half the time they don't even know what they are doing and all they do is cause problems for legit people. No one is being an internet/telephone warrior. Despite following the RULES and to still have problems, anyone would get a tad p*ssed off no? Obviously in his case, he didn't provide any details to help the situation so customs siezing the goods is fair play.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-Beta View Post
        Woah guy's let's not get into a pissing match. I've not had my morning cup o' coffee yet :p.
        Lol Sorry. But there's always one idiot per customs thread who thinks ringing up giving some pure soul the riot act because he doesnt know what airsoft is, is a good idea when all it does it piss off the guy and make the sport look bad. Not to mention if any one else parcels come through or even worse the guy files internal complaints about all our stuff and the rules get changed again making it impossible even with UKARA.

Comment

Originally posted by Vindicator View Post
          They have no legal right to hold onto my parts
          How did everyone miss this painful-sounding gem?
          https://shortoncontent.wordpress.com/

Comment

Close the thread, it wasn't worth the forum space anyway. OP knows what he needs to do so hopefully he will do it without getting angry down the phone. Calling people an idiot for a post is going a bit far though blytm, I think you need to go have a lie down a remember its a public forum, not your own personal webspace.....

Comment

Originally posted by Edrof View Post
              How did everyone miss this painful-sounding gem?
              *Bat signals the Zeroin Lawyers*

Comment

Originally posted by FlangTal1ty View Post
                Close the thread, it wasn't worth the forum space anyway. OP knows what he needs to do so hopefully he will do it without getting angry down the phone. Calling people an idiot for a post is going a bit far though blytm, I think you need to go have a lie down a remember its a public forum, not your own personal webspace.....
                It only takes one to ruin the sport and thats exactly how it happens with attitudes like that...

Comment

Actually now I've woken up a little more I've had time to think a bit. Normally when holding items the HMRC contact you by post informing you of the reason they have held your item. They usually contact you directly not the courier if it's being held under the VCRA act that obviously requires proof of skirmishing etc. Give them a polite call and ask them if they've sent you written notice, that perhaps you've yet to receive (due to Christmas post etc). If they have seized your parts that is obviously not right as the VCRA act say's nothing about parts (the import/purchase or sale).

Either way you could just solve this by giving them your site details and avoid all of this.

Comment

It only takes one to ruin the sport and thats exactly how it happens with attitudes like that...
                    I agree, one person calling another an idiot because they voiced their opinion (in an open forum) does ruin the sport.

Comment

Well put Tisane.

I would just give the number this time but mention that they have no legal right to withold these items and request a ukara number.

If it happens again after that you get a solicitor involved.
                      Sent from my TITAN X310e using Board Express
                      King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
                      https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
                      www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Originally posted by crasstoe View Post
                        you get a solicitor involved.
                        WTF, its a temporary seizure which will be released when he gives over what they want, which is pretty much nothing in my opinion. Why would anyone do anything other than just give the number every time they ask for it. Remeber the OP has ordered these parts because he a) wanted to save money or b) because no one else had it in stock and didnt want to wait.

Giving over a UKARA number is a small price to pay for either case

Comment

Originally posted by FlangTal1ty View Post
                          I agree, one person calling another an idiot because they voiced their opinion (in an open forum) does ruin the sport.
                          Wow just wow im stunned at how amazing that comment is. You know full well what I meant and if people like him go around moaning at some poor sod it mucks it up for the rest of us. I dont mind if you think my comment was uncalled for but he clearly needed a reality check rather than cheering on and supporting that behaviour which is what your doing.

You battling me on this is pointless and god knows why your still going on, I said what I did and stand by it. You being a quote warrior gets us no where. If you cant see where I was coming from them fair enough just leave it. End of.

Comment

buddy I said right from the start he should pretty much bend over and take what ever customs throw at him and then give the UKARA number over so im not supporting anything here. I just took exception to you comment because it was uncalled for and my comment...well it was just funny and too easy

Comment

Wow just wow im stunned at how amazing that comment is. You know full well what I meant and if people like him go around moaning at some poor sod it mucks it up for the rest of us. I dont mind if you think my comment was uncalled for but he clearly needed a reality check rather than cheering on and supporting that behaviour which is what your doing.

You battling me on this is pointless and god knows why your still going on, I said what I did and stand by it. You being a quote warrior gets us no where. If you cant see where I was coming from them fair enough just leave it. End of.
                              I don't understand what your problem is. I was stating that by following the RULES, if you still have problems then anyone would get annoyed. At what point did I say I'm going to call them and abuse them. They will only get that half pleasent phone call if they don't do there job correctly. I don't know about you but I don't pat people on the back for not doing there job correctly. And again as stated earlier, if you don't do your part then fair play. I've put my point across and stick by it, if anyone wants to troll then be my guest.

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan Raven View Post
                                customs is getting abused for being mongs despite having a UKARA number on parcel.
                                I was getting at the fact that even if someone isnt doing thier job right you ringing up abusing them isnt going to help. Remember customs have the power, you could annoy him so much they send the stuff back or something worse from spite and for what? Lack of manners? Its not worth it chummy.

People dont know airsoft that well so a UKARA number can mean diddly squat to one of the customs bods.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Vindicator Find out more about Vindicator
                                Working...
                                X