Serious Airsoft Injuries - NSFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Serious Airsoft Injuries - NSFW

I was walking up the stairs the other week having been sorting some kit out, and had a xm204hp fully charged and loaded in my hoody pocket as hands were full, dropped something, bent over to get it, grenade slide out and yes landed on the striker....

204 high pressure bbs coming up from about 2 ft, the 50 odd that hit me in the knackers made me weep the most

Idiot
    Originally posted by Bluegill
    5 years Backyard Skirmishing...

I hope that's not an airsoft euphemism

Comment

Originally posted by philb View Post
      hi guys, in lincolnshire we tend to get at least 1 decent injury per week.

i dont know wether thats due to our lack of self preservation or we just get carried away.
      playing recentley whilst wearing only joggers and a t-shirt in a cqb i got shot in the c**k by a regular from about 6-8meters away.
      a team mate was on the 2nd floor taking a look out of the window when a sniper in a bush outside got a single shot under his ill fitting goggles, and hit his eyelid! he had a black eye for a week.
      we also find that if we are in a "single mag" game, your spare empty mags work well as missiles and your rifle, a good club!!! lol
      you must play were i do then lol.
      broken nose for kev last week and on the 22nd one of them bust two ribs, airSOFT and non contact dont come into it.Must find the pic of the guy with the split gum
      When written in Chinese, the word crisis is composed of two characters. One represents danger, and the other represents opportunity."

Comment

Wear do I start lol about 5 years ago I was playing a firefight reading and dislocated my right knee was carted off to hospital had an op about a month later to have a rether large pice of cartilage removed lol
        Had copple of broken fingers over the years and torn stomach muscle
        rifles light infantry
        swift and bold
        www.lastchancers.co.uk
        i apologise for my spelling im dislexic

Comment

Wear do I start lol about 5 years ago I was playing a firefight reading and dislocated my right knee was carted off to hospital had an op about a month later to have a rether large pice of cartilage removed lol
          Had copple of broken fingers over the years and torn stomach muscle
          rifles light infantry
          swift and bold
          www.lastchancers.co.uk
          i apologise for my spelling im dislexic

Comment

Had my first injury yesterday. Got shot in the mouth twice, fat lip and a chipped tooth!

Don't worry... He felt guilty... :D
            The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Re: Serious Arsoft Injuries

Originally posted by hallobros2 View Post
              do you know anyone whos actually lost an eye?there must be incidents when googles slip off and someone gets hit .very unlikely but it could happen.
              my mate playing at a cqb site got hit twice in the forehead, he was wearing it rather low , and resulted in a guy sitting on top of the toilet shooting him twice in the eyebrowe area, left two very nasty marks for about a week

Comment

Took a hit in the arm in the Killhouse on Sunday, left a BB-size bleeding spot. I threw some alcohol gel on it so it scabbed over, quite a big lump but figured it was swelling.
                Snagged the scab on Monday evening and it came off, and there was a BB embedded in my arm underneath.

Not a serious injury by any means, but a bit more brutal than the usual grazes and welts
                Same game, I took one from a meter away in the lip, swelled up like like a plum

Comment

Dang i have seen them embedded in soft tissue never an arm
                  Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

A couple of weeks ago Kev, username KBates on here, had used up all of his lives and was standing with a group of us chatting waiting for the game to come to a conclusion. It was the first game of the day and was a quick warm up game.

We were watching a guy creeping round a corner and we could see another guy waiting in ambush. The 2nd guy waiting in ambush fired twice, hitting the other guy once. The other stray BB hit Kev in the mouth from approx 10m snapping one of his front teeth in half across ways.

It looked really horrific and left all the nerves exposed so he had to go off and find the nearest emergency dentist. He has had it all fixed now but the bill came to the best part of £600 - funnily enough we all wear full face protection now!!
                    JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

Got shot in the chin at very close range in a CQB game. Didn't think owt of it until I went for a pee after heading back to regen and checked myself in the mirror - gave it a squeeze and out popped a 6mm zit.

Bled a bit, but didn't really hurt tho.

Have seen guys fall over in woodland (Those tree's are vindictive bastards) and CQB (Nice flat, laminate covered floors covered in BB's after a morning game and it was like bambi on Ice in the afternoon!), seen 'em fall down stairs, have their teeth shot out, and in one instance a guy fell over and cut his arse cheek open (Seriously - gotta be the most embarrasing injury EVER!)
                      sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

at a halloween game a few years ago i was dressed as a jedi and my friend was dressed as god, i charged over to re-enforce god (in hindsight he was god and probably didn't need my help) but i stepped on a rather sharp knot stickin out of a log and it went through both my boot and foot, conclusion: religion is bad

Comment

Originally posted by Bobaling View Post
                          at a halloween game a few years ago i was dressed as a jedi and my friend was dressed as god, i charged over to re-enforce god (in hindsight he was god and probably didn't need my help) but i stepped on a rather sharp knot stickin out of a log and it went through both my boot and foot, conclusion: religion is bad
                          LOL
                          TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Even my wife laughed at that one and she's normally "oh, you're on the airsoft forum again!" [strop...whinge...moan...].
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh dear, you know you're in trouble when even god needs reinforcements... were Chuck Norris or Bob Ross there by any chance? They could have sorted it out.
                              Failure is always an option.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobaling View Post
                                hmmm and some peeps say"in god we trust"

We can't fight for airsoft without your support. To join or for more information Please take a look at www.ukapu.org.uk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

A Ginger Ferret Find out more about A Ginger Ferret
                                Working...
                                X