Collapse

Serious Airsoft Injuries - NSFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah I knew about that I just assumed that was first and only on their own, cos they love rules.

Glad that they are back though. Don't scare me like that!

Comment

• Re: Serious Airsoft Injuries - NSFW

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
      Yeah I knew about that I just assumed that was first and only on their own, cos they love rules.

Glad that they are back though. Don't scare me like that!
      Hahaha sorry mate, I have been known to be wrong =P
      I assumed it was all airsoft sites under the same insurer.
      Either way I was just giving a topical idea of when it happened =)
      The nurse at A&E wasnt impressed though. Even with superglue, it continued to bleed for like a week!
      Kiran Payne
      TM P226 Custom, TM SAI G34, WE SRU G17, WE SAI M&P 9mm, WE SRU Apache XDM IPSC, KWA Kriss Vector Hard Recoil, TM HK416 Recoil
      Looking for another TM G17 and a TM M870

sigpic

Comment

• What a rubbish nurse! Then again my girlfriend doesn't kiss my boo boos better either!

Comment

Hahaha yeah I know right, I dont think it was her fault though, it was bleeding ALOT and the superglue solved the cut problem but didnt stop where the blood was coming from.
          Bah what do I know though! Im an engineer not a nurse!
          Kiran Payne
          TM P226 Custom, TM SAI G34, WE SRU G17, WE SAI M&P 9mm, WE SRU Apache XDM IPSC, KWA Kriss Vector Hard Recoil, TM HK416 Recoil

sigpic

Comment

Running on a snow game day, slipping, face planted a tree.
            Broke my nose in two different places and was possibly the most painful point in my life. Only painful experience yet to have, didn't help when I had a mesh mask on and getting caught into the bridge of your nose isn't fun..
            If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence you tried.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobaling View Post
              at a halloween game a few years ago i was dressed as a jedi and my friend was dressed as god, i charged over to re-enforce god (in hindsight he was god and probably didn't need my help) but i stepped on a rather sharp knot stickin out of a log and it went through both my boot and foot, conclusion: religion is bad
              how do you dress up as god...

and god wouldnt need back up nor face protection
              If you ever need any weightlifting, protein or gym advice let me know.

Comment

Playing an overnight game about 5 or 6 years ago, a guy on my team thought it would-be funny to wake me up with a thunderflash. The result is 95% deafness in my left ear and permanent tinitus, oh what fun!

Comment

Originally posted by pugwash View Post
                  Playing an overnight game about 5 or 6 years ago, a guy on my team thought it would-be funny to wake me up with a thunderflash. The result is 95% deafness in my left ear and permanent tinitus, oh what fun!
                  Man that sounds harsh =(
                  I've had 3 BFG's thrown in a stair well with me... and I've witness the noise when you do 1 BFG in a portaloo! That wasnt even enough to deafen!
                  Kiran Payne

sigpic

Comment

It hasn't put me off airsoft one little bit, I'm just more careful about my team mates!

Comment

BFG's are back on the menu at UCAP, we have sorted it with our insurance, what other sites do is their business.

Comment

My worse experiance is getting shot from a Systema PTW from a distance no more than a meter at full auto measuring at 350fps from the head down to the knees. Wasnt the most delightful experiance I have to admit.
                        "UP UP AND AWWAAAAY!!"

Rob-ree-go

Comment

Luckily wasn't me but did see the after effects on the victims mush , couple of years ago at 'distant blunder' up on Anglesey some guy was sat in his tent cross legged loading up his 40mm grenades when he had literally put the last BB in one and BANG ! Goes off about a foot and half away from his face , only way I can describe the effect on him was he looked like one of the people in masks you see walking around in green days basket case video ! not a prity site but luckily for him he managed to close his eyes in time .
                          From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

• Re: Serious Airsoft Injuries

do you think that could be the source of blue waffles ?

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

• Re: Serious Airsoft Injuries

Originally posted by voodooTheMarshmallow View Post
                              do you think that could be the source of blue waffles ?
                              I just vom'ed in the back of my mouth ! :D
                              From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

I was poking out of a doorway into a corridor with my MEU in hand, when a stream of BB's came hurtling towards me, i tried to get out of the way but as i recoiled one shot me in the finger and that made me instinctively pull my fingers back to get out of the way.
                                Shot myself in the balls.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

A Ginger Ferret Find out more about A Ginger Ferret
                                Working...
                                X