Serious Airsoft Injuries - NSFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Serious Airsoft Injuries - NSFW

I had a BFG in a side pouch on my rig and went arse over tit and landing on my bfg , bruising all my side and im pretty sure my kidneys got a beating too. Could still feel it a good fortnight later
    Dont carry it there anymore

Comment

The worst injury I've sustained so far in Airsoft is a couple of grazed extremities and an empty wallet.
      section 24 of the 1968 Act
      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Went arse over tit at my local site last year, landed arms outstretched. My right arm bent correctly, the left arm however...... Ended up with severe hyper-extension and an elbow that bent 45 degrees the wrong way. After popping it back into place FarCry-styleee (which hurt just as much as the original injury) I made a makeshift sling out of my chestrig and ferried myself off to hospital where I won 3 weeks off work, still plauges me to this day.

Comment

last game, slipped off a wet wall falling 4 feet flat on my back. broke my gun, really bruised my back, and had a week off work for it. first round, had to leave. wasnt happy

Comment

slipped up at CS last year and dislocated my kneecap. managed to get it back in, went to a&e and found out i'd broken it as well. 2 months without airsoft, gutted

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMQ3kw2_1n8
              this guy wins /thread plus he took it like a boss

Comment

Pierced some poor sods ear and cheek once upon a time...
                he was wearing shorts and a t shirt and the bang rule had just been banned, I even asked the marshall next to me if he would allow it as I could see two shadows round the corner, he said no so I popped round and let them have it, except the second guy hid behind his scantily clad mate. No matter how hard I tried, All my rounds seemed to find him and not the git behind him, safe to say I owed the guy at teh front a drink and the guy who was cowering? .... the two of them weren't on speaking terms that afternoon

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Robrego View Post
                My worse experiance is getting shot from a Systema PTW from a distance no more than a meter at full auto measuring at 350fps from the head down to the knees. Wasnt the most delightful experiance I have to admit.
                May well have been me if it was at GZ...terribly sorry old chap
                next time I play Ill get you a cold one as I couldnt find you back at the car park
                | Systema L119A1 UGL PTW || Echo 1 L7A2 GPMG || G&P L110A2 Minimi || Custom L129A1 || KSC Glock 17 || Inokatsu Sig P226 || KSC Glock 18C |

Comment

I once accidentally shot a hole in Spetsnazdave's scrotum. He wasn't best pleased.
                  Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                  It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

@ash
                    take it you were wearing high leg combat boots then, if so they were doing their job really well :-)

think the worse injury ive had to date with airsoft is the first game at Davidstow with the CAA guys, i misplaced my footing which went through some old branchs on the deck which resulted in me having a very badly twisted ankle, went a nice shade of white and couldn't move for about 5mins. the marshal with us at the time was worried i had broken it and kept asking with i needed a stretcher out of the gaming area. in the end i managed to limp my way back into the game. still hasn't healed fully to this day
                    Last edited by felix80; 14 January, 2013, 17:55. Reason: cos im a muppet
                    Team DC........................it's all about shock and awe

Comment

I know of a bloke, ran out of ammo and so running away from the enemy ... hopped over a log ... didn't see the pointy branch. He soon had a testical on the wrong side of his clothes. Not nice, he couldn't even sit down lol.

Comment

Was down the epsom tunnels a few moths ago, an annoying kid who used to frequent the site had a rather amusing accident...
                        He had been an idiot all day moaning about how he wanted to do everything his way (i.e be head marshall for the day etc...) some of the games he ruined for everyone so the site owner had a stern word... After which the kid started to play at an acceptable level, I was hiding round the corner waiting for his team to come round when suddenly all I hear is running followed by the distinct noise of somebody tripping over and the next thing I see is this kid has gone straight through a wooden barricade gun/face first and the entire barricade just disintegrates... Both teams are completely silent (we all thought he had knocked himself out, not surprising really) my self and other team mates then go WTF just happened. then walked upto the barricade to find the other team cracking up and the kid slowly getting up (obviously we asked if he was ok etc) and the first thing he says was "HIT" and I just cracked up, We haven't seen him since.. I think he realised unfortunately airsoft wasn't for him in the end. Most saturday players at the epsom tunnels will know about the kid im talking about and if you were there on that day I'm sure you will be laughing at the memory XD

X-ray

Comment

One site owner once found out that my colleague and I worked for the Ambulance service only for him to come to us and say that we must help anyone should they be injured as he was more experienced than us as he held a First Aid at Work certificate!
                          AK 74 EBB x 2, RPK, AKS74U x 2 and G3 with Cetme Woodkit, TM AK47. Strichtarn Loadout, Blumentarn Loadout, Stassi Working Denims, DDR Police and Wache Regiment Walking out/parade uniform, Winter Strichtarn BDU, M56 Helmet and M56 Parade Helmet.

Comment

Fractured my foot last week.... at an UNDER 18's GAME!!!

No idea how though. Been a real pain walking to uni, might just ride in for a bit, even though i live 5 mins away XD
                            Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

Had my first injury the other weekend. Got shot in the ear during a game. Hurt like hell, but a few profanities later, I was back in the game. It wasn't until we were in the safe zone that someone pointed to the pool of blood running down the side of my face and into my beard. Cleaned myself up and thought nothing of it. The next day I felt my ear and felt a lump in my ear lobe. Hoped it was just a lump, but went and got it checked out a couple of days later. Lo and behold the doctor squeezed my ear lobe and a white, 6mm bb popped out. I'd been carrying it around in my ear lobe for about 4 days in total. I f
                              sigpicI found my personal motto on the side of a box of matches "Keep dry and away from small children"

Comment

Originally posted by Cold_War_Charlie View Post
                                One site owner once found out that my colleague and I worked for the Ambulance service only for him to come to us and say that we must help anyone should they be injured as he was more experienced than us as he held a First Aid at Work certificate!
                                Hehe, I'm an A&E Nurse. I don't have a current first aid certificate though.
                                Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

A Ginger Ferret Find out more about A Ginger Ferret
                                Working...
                                X