Serious Airsoft Injuries - NSFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Serious Airsoft Injuries - NSFW

Lost a tooth. :P Luckily it wast one of the front two (missed them, but only just). lost the first one to the right of the front two. needless to say, it hurt like a MF. :P
    sigpic
    BlackWing Mercenaries
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001675142920

Comment

Some idiot fully auto me today and shot my tooth out...Hurt all flippen day

Comment

got shot in the mouth but luckly it was filling

Comment

broke an ankle running down a dark tunnel away from a BFG, jumped down a little wall to find a load of broken up breeze blocks, foot went in and stopped, body carried on. CRACK. not to bad other than the mile walk back to the car thinking it was just a sprain.
          Check Out My Sales;
          http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...rs-and-adaptor
          http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Impulse-buys

Comment

Worst injury so far.

Just been sent home from work as I was shot in the left sack yesterday and its started to swell up today.
            Funny bit is that when I walk it looks like I've shit my self, not so funny bit is it bloody hurts.

Comment

I'm sorry for you dave

Comment

broken heart

Comment

Full auto-ed in the face, by a M924, had little red spots all over my face, looked like I'd gotten terrible acne! Plus I was wearing a balaclava...

Comment

Laughing at my mate because he got shot. Then getting shot in the mouth and swallowing the bb. Didn't hurt but made me gag a bit. It didnt even touch the sides, just straight to the back and down.
                    I look for it but never saw it come out the other end
                    Stop Drop And Roll

Comment

Originally posted by 101stairborne-506 View Post
                      broken heart
                      Missus didnt take it well?

Comment

The worst I've done was when i tore a ligament but carried on playing, limping every where, has taken a year to recover

Comment

My worst was about 3 years ago when I first stsrted playing. I slid down an embankment on my backside, but there was a brick jutting out. Took several months for my knackered coccoyx to recover.

The other was going for a bang/surrender kill on someone. He was in a shed I called bang as I had my gun right on them, he didn't hear me so I pulled dowm my face guard and shouted bang. At that point he near jumped out his skin and accidentally shot me in the mouth. Thankfully it missed my teeth but embedded in my lip and I had to squeze the round out, that that bled a tad.

Comment

not too serious but the past few weeks when ive been sitting down in bushes then go to stand my knee dislocates and i scream like hell the usually end up getting lit up in the face

Comment

• Re: Serious Airsoft Injuries

at gz weekender a went back to a dead zone and there is a girl thats been stung by LOT'S of bee's and she says her father is really alergic dont know what happend to her but she got taken back on a quad

Comment

• Re: Serious Airsoft Injuries

a friend of mines brother broke his arm at a 24 hour event called "town assault" a few years ago but the weather was really bad that year.
                                sigpic
                                Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

A Ginger Ferret Find out more about A Ginger Ferret
                                Working...
                                X