Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Serious Arsoft Injuries

Originally posted by jmusa View Post
    lol yeah in his words it looked like a vagina feel sorry for him thaough anyone know wat happened to him n the end
    Dont know what type of vaginas hes been looking at recently

Comment

Re: Serious Airsoft Injuries

Last Sunday 17 Jan: I went Airsoft with some friends. Me and one of my mates went off on our own i ran up a muddy ditch <-- if that what you call it. I made it to the top fine but my m8 got about half way up then fell back down and twisted his leg and said his knee has popped out of place and then went back in. Someone ran over to help him & said they heard his knee pop back in.. When he fell his gun went flying and the stock broke off..
      The day ended with all 4 of us up the hospital getting his leg in plaster..

If your reading this m8 hope you get well soon.. :eek:

Comment

The worst injury i have had was 3 bruised ribs (damn metal guns) but it got me a month off work, the worst injury i have seen (and treated) was a friend who got shot in the eye over his eye protection and had his eye removed and put back in and 14 hours if emergancy surgery and was off work for months.

So when they say keep your eye protection on believe them as a BB makes a hell of a mess.

curlyboy
        'I prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking around' Han Solo

Comment

Originally posted by Devlin View Post
          One guy at our site hurled himself over a banister and onto a darkened stairwell which hid a 12 foot drop, shattered both his legs.
          I've heard about that. Sounded a bit sore.

Someone fell down a hill, and thought they only twisted they're ankle. Played the rest of the day and later found out that they'd broken it.

Guess thats what adrenaline can do to you.
          SAVE OUR SPORT
          http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

Originally posted by GH0ST View Post
            seen a bb go through someones ear yup thats right straight through the centre of his ear and out the back now ino for a fact that when a 40 yr old man with tattoos all up his arms build like a brick s house is crying with pain then im guessing either he has very low pain threshold (doubt it) or it really did hurt
            dude was that at an ambush site?
            cos i think i remember that happerning and arent you on the ambush forums?

Comment

Originally posted by GH0ST View Post
              seen a bb go through someones ear yup thats right straight through the centre of his ear and out the back now ino for a fact that when a 40 yr old man with tattoos all up his arms build like a brick s house is crying with pain then im guessing either he has very low pain threshold (doubt it) or it really did hurt
              Yea was that at ambush eversley? well i know that happend at ambush eversley but is that the one your talking about?

Comment

i would think of it like getting my ear pierced but for free

Comment

Well i defo know it happend at ambush because i shot my mates ear point blank and it went through but the description you gave of the guy aint right ... my mate is 23 and doesnt have tatoos but is pretty big lol

Comment

top of my finger blown off with a pyro :D

last time i mess with mk.5's

Comment

Lets see:

Dislocated thumb
                      2x pretty bad burns from pyro
                      Broke foot
                      Knee injury that i still suffer from now after hitting the deck onto a concrete brick. Physio and all that jazz and its still pumped.

Still play and still have my fitness levels regardless of what happened. So cant complain with the aches i get occassionally.

Worst ive Seen, guy fell down 3 flights of stairs after running down stairs and catching his foot on the drainage pipe. Might i add he never had a torch and it was PITCH black.

Unconsious for christ knows how long and had to get carted off in the back of a lanny
                      I do not play at GZ please dont ask

Comment

My mate dislocated and fractured his shoulder when he slipped trying to jump through a window in to a building at urban. When we found him he was more concerned that he may have broken my gun than his arm hanging off. had to miss 8 weeks of airsoft recovered just in time for the weekender.

p.s my gun was fine until i took a spill and broke the stock off with my throat only bruised though

Comment

Originally posted by comeback View Post
                          Well i defo know it happend at ambush because i shot my mates ear point blank and it went through but the description you gave of the guy aint right ... my mate is 23 and doesnt have tatoos but is pretty big lol
                          Was that on purpose or by accident?

Comment

Originally posted by Scarface73 View Post
                            Was that on purpose or by accident?

Oh it definatly wasnt on purpose, we were layed up by a bank taking fire from the top of the hill (potang palace ) and as i lent out to shoot up ... so did he at the same time well you know what happend :P .. was a fair bit of blood no hard feelings tho

Comment

Yeh I don't fire from a rear position anymore despite letting people know in front that you're there they forget and just stick bits in front of your stream of fire.

Ultimately its your fault as you can see them and they can't see you.

I bounced one off my brothers head believing he may actually take notice of me!

Comment

He did know i was there, i literally stopped firing for 1-2 seconds and started again and he stuck his head out just as i pulled the trigger, its all good still mates,still got my job so its cool was an accident ... might not of happend if i wasnt wearing full face as i cant look down my sights but oh well

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

A Ginger Ferret Find out more about A Ginger Ferret
                                Working...
                                X