Serious Airsoft Injuries - NSFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Serious Airsoft Injuries

I tore my ligiment jumping a ditch (leg)
    Burnt my hand with a grenade!, it went off the second i struck it!

HOSPITAL!

Comment

wasnt inflicted playing airsoft, but has stopped me playing it for some time, (which is injury enough for me!) I have torn some ligaments in my foot. The closest I can get to airsoft is wearing my airsoft gloves which seem to work well on my hands while using crutches, or staring longingly at my gear imagining playing

Comment

one of my worst was when a pryo( bb greanade) self ignited in my trouser leg pocket i was lucky though the guy i got my mp5 off of he gave me the choice of plastic or metal i chose metal and that was inbetween the bbgrenade and my leg it took the full brunt of the exsplosion i suffered minor burns and a few holes in my trousers and thigh ihad also suffered about 2 months worth of flash backs >.<

Comment

Not an injury of mine but i know someone who ruptured one of his testicles

Comment

Originally posted by apmaman View Post
            I've heard about that. Sounded a bit sore.

Someone fell down a hill, and thought they only twisted they're ankle. Played the rest of the day and later found out that they'd broken it.

Guess thats what adrenaline can do to you.

i suffered soft tissue damage around my ankle and the swelling was interfering with tendens ligaments and nerves in my ankle went to A&E (2 days before a skirmish) they put me under bed rest for 3 weeks i got home looked at my geaer i had ready and thought F..it so i went. the first hour was agony but then i started pushing my self harder and harder.3 weeks down the line i still have moments were it tells me i have damaged it but i think that the skirmish had worked everything back into place

so:
            adrenalin+an injury+ a skirmish= quick recovery :P

Comment

Originally posted by glock17 View Post
              what did his misus think of that :/

Comment

My friend shot me point-blank , in the safe-zone , in the temple. One CM further forward and i would have lost my right eye and been in an even greater amount of pain.

Pain is weakness leaving the body

Comment

Originally posted by glock17 View Post
                  I dont know, you guys can call me weird but its painful and I grab mine whenever I hear something like that!

Comment

Went all day skirmishing without a single injury.... I come home, fall off a patio, down some steps and through a fence... hahaha

Fail.

On the upside, it's a week off work!

Comment

Originally posted by Intervention View Post
                      Went all day skirmishing without a single injury.... I come home, fall off a patio, down some steps and through a fence... hahaha

Fail.

On the upside, it\'s a week off work!

HAHA, thats weird. Must be karma for shooting people haha.
                      Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                      Just because something is in Transformers 2 doesnt make it real.

Comment

wost thing to happen to me was falling on a rock and turning my knee into a vagina
                        not fun

Comment

Originally posted by Goony View Post
                          wost thing to happen to me was falling on a rock and turning my knee into a vagina
                          not fun
                          we spoke about this on page 2 i think
                          lol
                          Originally posted by parky
                          If you're looking for a good sniper, I hear Vassily Zaitsev is good this time of year.

It's sniper RIFLE.

What do they teach these 19 year olds these days...

Comment

I've got tinnitus really bad at 14...Because some pillock fired a blank gun in a tiny enclosed space with me in it. What a prat.
                            Tinnitus is a nightmare!

Comment

not long after i got into airsoft properly i was running down a dampish grass hill, slipped, lost my footing and went shoulder first into a tree. ended up with a dislocation that still bugs me today (4 years later!) neat party trick though as i can pop it in and out at will.

Then last summer playing cqb i came round a corner in the dark, scared the crap outta a first time rental, ended up with the barrel of his AK stuck under my jaw and through the strap of my S10 (properly stuck!) he then proceeded to squeeze of 4 shots (all broke the skin!) before i took it off him! was very close to blattering him with the heavy end. ended up with a huge lump and 4 red scabs under my jaw for a month!

Comment

i was at awa urban and got shot in the right temple from about 2m away with a very hot gun and had concussion afterwards lol

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

A Ginger Ferret Find out more about A Ginger Ferret
                                Working...
                                X