Your most painful hits!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your most painful hits!

Ground Zero woodland behind a bush leaning out to the right firing on a group of dug in bravo's when one of my team mates raised his aeg and shot me right on the bone of my elbow from approx 4-6 inches away.... idiot! I swore quiet a lot! ;-)
    Quote - "besides read what you said you sounded really left haha daisy down my tightbore left."

Comment

Originally posted by tenacioustom View Post
      Half my tooth got shot out a couple of weeks ago at GZW and have been shot in the cheek before
      I think I was by the burger van when you came back asking for a mirror.... that looked painful!
      Quote - "besides read what you said you sounded really left haha daisy down my tightbore left."

Comment

headshot straight on the forehead.. BB got stuck. Pulled it out and blood all in my face xD
        Was well funny tho xD

Comment

in the back of the neck with a 450fps sniper
          i was at tactical warfare
          i was in some church thing not noing their was a sniper from the oposit team in the tower above he aimed and shoot not very nice and im still waiting to get the guy back

Comment

TW. A SAW gunner popped about 50 rounds into my back.

Comment

was shot by a newbie at tag wood to the lip from about a 2 metres away,
              team leaders shouted "its all clear get in there" i ran to the helicopter and a kid was hiding in it after just having wound on his mag and peppers me in the face, thankfully only the one shot hit to the top lip. it swelled, bled for a day and went purple and eating was a struggle for a couple of days. To the amusement of my friends someone captured it on film

Comment

Shot "acidentally" in the leg from less than a metre away by my friend with a 410 FPS AEG. Managed to draw blood even through my trousers and left me with two rather large purple coloured lumps. Fudgin agony and still got indentations in my leg and that happened over a month ago.
                If I die up in ma loft
                At least in Heaven I can ’soft

Who cares who wins
                sigpic

Comment

thot itd be a good idea to take my gf and some other non airsoft friends to my local cqb site for my 20th, i seriously regreted it. marshel decided to put everyone vs me and to use full auto (they could but i only had my pistol) i came outta that game looking like i had the chicken pox or somthing. and to top it all of my girlfriend shot me on the end of the bell and just laughed about it!!! it was that sore she couldnt even make it up to me!

Comment

I got shot from a few feet away by a sniper and wanted to see the wound, I went to the respawn flag and showed my friend by lifting my jacket and top up, Then out of one of the bushes came a huge well built man holding a shotgun shot got me straight in the stomach from a distance of less than a meter, It was a Tri-shot shotgun and each BB had hit blood.

The morale in the story is 'Don't lift your clothes up even if you think its safe' XD!
                    Originally posted by murta369
                    in soviet russia you remove the plastic from the paint.

Comment

Originally posted by JapaneseWookie View Post
                      was shot by a newbie at tag wood to the lip from about a 2 metres away,
                      team leaders shouted "its all clear get in there" i ran to the helicopter and a kid was hiding in it after just having wound on his mag and peppers me in the face, thankfully only the one shot hit to the top lip. it swelled, bled for a day and went purple and eating was a struggle for a couple of days. To the amusement of my friends someone captured it on film
                      I have seen the video.
                      Was truly amazing !!!

I have been shot in the balls.
                      I can tell you..i was in pain and my friends were in pain for me whilst laughing alot at me LOL!
                      Hate.
                      "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

i got a few hits in the side of the face from roughly 8 meters at the start of the game a few weeks ago, one hit the fat bit of cartalaige on my ear and one went in further and hit the back of my ear, ouch! then after lunch i come back to find our prison camp under heavy fire i run around the side in my most epic rambo moment ever, then fire start coming my way, i then die into a bush sideways without looking, (not a good idea!) and head butt the stump of a dead tree (about one inch diamiter about 12 inches tall all nice an jagged an this goes straight into the same ear and punctures it in about 3 places,. even more ouch!
                        one life, nine hearts, and eighteen hands that will rip you all apart!

r.i.p #2 gone but never forgotten.

Comment

i took a full K.A 128 round 203 in the 'nads from about 3meters away. at my local site, came round a corner in the CQB area and there was a guy hip firing his 203. BAM! i count my lucky stars that when aiming my my sights i always stand slightly sideways. deflected many of the BB's but afew got through, has a mess of purple lumps all over my left thigh for days.

Comment

after the first 25mins of gameplay, i took a full auto burst from 15 feet to the bollocks, then as i just got my breath back and thanked god, oh yea the same guy, and yea, same place......bastard :L then took a L96 shot to the cheek
                            Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets
                            It's a well known fact that more Magpul on your M4 = bigger penis.

Comment

stock Star SLR (so quite warm) right on the kneecap from about 2 foot away. Pretty damn sore to say the least.
                              sigpic

Comment

a few years ago, while loading up a Moscart, i got 3 or 4 bb's in then it decided to go off in my face, very close, but very lucky it wasnt closer! but the gas actually blinded me for about 10 mins, that was f***ing scary, i can assure you!
                                Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 15 May, 2010, 20:42.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MP5 maniac My name is will , and i was born Find out more about MP5 maniac
                                Working...
                                X