• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your most painful hits!

Originally posted by crotmate View Post
    And he's still your friend?
    yh he gets abused abit
    |JG G36K|G&P Magpul M4 Sentry|Kalash AKS-74M|Warrior L96|TM MK .23 SOCOM|TM Samurai Edge Jill Valentine Edition|CYMA Glock 18C|

Comment

In my eye at urban got under my glasses and spun around, nice welt

Comment

First day I used my S10 on a skirmish I wasnt use to the lack of peripherals and got a nasty spread up the side of the head from less than 10 feet away by a rental
        Trader feedback: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8590

Comment

try loosing 2 teeth? both front incisors,

I officialy hate the warrior l96. =/

thinking of selling my teeth on ebay.

Comment

bit of a stupid one:

Was peering around a corner (under fire) and trying to expose as little of myself as possible - bring up my pistol to take a shot, keeping it really close to me to avoid exposing myslef, sight down the barrel, and wham! Forgot it was a GBB and had the top slide smash into my nose running on ultra
            sigpic

Comment

grenade thrown in the balls now that hurts
              regards reece

Comment

I had a BB grenade land under my arse while crouching :s was not funny

Comment

tell me bout it man kills like a b***h
                  regards reece

Comment

First time I ever went was probably the most painful... it was CQB and I didn't bring gloves. I got shot in the left thumb knuckle from about 6 inches away and later on I got shot in the back of my hand and wrist (right on the bone) from behind by a team mate from a couple feet away >_>
                    I still have a scar from the latter.

More recently, some dude was laying fire down this corridor with one of those overpowered batteries that give an insane rate of fire... I charged down with some others to assault, get peppered in the thighs... foolishly turn around to run back after calling the hit and get peppered in the back of the legs and ass D:
                    Really hurt just because of how many times I'd gotten hit, counted over 20 bruises on thighs later in the day, ouch!

Comment

I have a couple. Got hit by a GBB pistol on the bottom of my thumbnail. The actual nail had a bit of a bump in it and started to peel off after a couple of weeks. Had a hole in my nail and eventually I scraped the old nail and layer of blood off to reveal a nice soft new one :D

Also ran through some woodland and didn't see a guy lying on the ground. He shot up right into my face, hit me once on the cheek and a second time under the eye. Not cool.
                      H&K MP5, KWA Glock 17 (cracked). Glock 19

Comment

A UGL from my mate in the ass at 10 meters.
                        awww!!

Comment

Been shot in the nuts a couple of times and the bell end...

Yes I play way too much CQC games and get far to close to the enemy...

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9861
                          http://www.airsoftcommunity.co.uk/fo...eputation=2700

Comment

last game day got hit in the crackers with a gas shotgun, 5 shots at once from 3-5feet away.

Dropped me like a sack of potatoes

Comment

i got a bleeder right on the end of my nose, and got one on my left ear lobe.
                              Gear and accessors for sale! http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=122550

sigpic
                              flame + hairspray = fun

Comment

Originally posted by tom the bom View Post
                                i got a bleeder right on the end of my nose, and got one on my left ear lobe.
                                I've gotta agree with you there mate - I took a shot to the very tip of my nose at the Tour of Duty game at Dorking last November and it was flat out the most painful hit I've received. To make matters worse, it bleed like a sonofabitch too! Its now roughly 5 months on and I've still got a faint mark on my nose from that hit..........not that I'm bitter or anything

Cheers,

Tom

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MP5 maniac My name is will , and i was born Find out more about MP5 maniac
                                Working...
                                X