Your most painful hits!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your most painful hits!

stood in a doorway to a long corridor with cover half way down. Someone said, "Who's going first", I answered by by running low and fast to the cover in said corrider. Someone in the group I just left answered by friendly firing into my back on full auto!

another time the siren went to indicate the game was over so the chap beside me with his rather powerful m4 clear his barrel at point blank into the back of my calf. My first reaction was to hop in a circle saying naughty words. He apologised but its not the same when they say it laughing.

Dont get shot inthe chap, I always wear a cricket box (or whatever thay're called) for the family jewels.
    Last edited by RetardTheBear; 21 February, 2010, 01:44.

Comment

Getting hit on my cold fingertips........
      "Could have swore I just saw a guy in a ghi.....HIT!"

Comment

During a CQB game, team mate behind me managed to shoot over my shoulder and hit me right on the tip of my trigger finger as I was aiming down my pistol that stung a bit!

Comment

got friendly!! fired bottom lip from 4 foot away at the mall couple of weeks ago, thankfully was wearing a neoprene, but my god did it ever hurt, swelled up very nice and was painful for a few days.

Comment

not me but a newby that came to urban with us we gave him a minimi to play with ,he fell over and got the barrell blocked he tried to unblock it with his finger at the same time pulling the trigger -you know this had to hurt lol
            CLOSE ACTION AIRSOFT
            wind ya neck in and take your face for a ****

Comment

Originally posted by MERLIN69 View Post
              not me but a newby that came to urban with us we gave him a minimi to play with ,he fell over and got the barrell blocked he tried to unblock it with his finger at the same time pulling the trigger -you know this had to hurt lol
              If your going to try and unjam/clean a minimi with your finger with out checking its safe you do deverve it just a little bit. Must have stung like a good'un tho.

Comment

not really a hit as such but.... i got hit sat down laid on my back and called medic a Friend ran over tripped and gave me a good kick in the head
                Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 22 February, 2010, 05:56. Reason: translating
                iron within iron without

Comment

some funny and very avoidable hits here. good to know there's so many responsible players out there....

i'm gonna say that dropping any gas pistol magazine from the gun and onto a bare foot is pretty bad. and i'll hazard a guess at saying many others have experienced this rather moronic accident.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

apart from the standard face/mouth hits - a sniper in the bum from about 10feet away - it was a friendly sniper at that.

but no the most painful hit was right on the tip of a very manly part - yep that really hurt - it was some sort of system 7 gbb

Comment

Took a burst in the face at about.... 18 inch!, foot and a half!

Dived over a wall, and he thort i was enemy!, Trigger happy lol! All was good, Just 3 nice red lumps! Good Grouping tho! ill give him that!

Comment

i got shot in the eyebrow on sunday. i forget it's there most of the time, but now every time i frown, try to look surprised, or raise an eyebrow in confusion, it hurts lol

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

a painfull one for me that has left a mark for over a month now is on my hip lol.... shot from 2ft away if that. mite not sound that bad but it hurt lol

Comment

Got shot on the arse at point blank range with a shotty running at 325 fps on Saturday. Bent down because I felt a thorn entering my leg, then suddenly not one, but two shots at the bum!

Very tight grouping for a cheap shotty, left a mark and bruise that I'll remember, pain from the thorn and every time I sit down, must of left some hell of a bruise on the bum!

And the thing was, it was a team-mate! - He did it for a laugh, whole team laughing at my misfortune!

Comment

ha lol
                              iremember
                              i couldnt stop laughing
                              Originally posted by parky
                              If you're looking for a good sniper, I hear Vassily Zaitsev is good this time of year.

It's sniper RIFLE.

What do they teach these 19 year olds these days...

Comment

I got shot right between the bottom side of my nose and my face like in the join from around 5m away 2 weeks ago, my biggest sting yet but didn't mark.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MP5 maniac My name is will , and i was born Find out more about MP5 maniac
                                Working...
                                X