• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your most painful hits!

Originally posted by Goony View Post
    in the ear, still have a lump from months ago
    i feel yout pain brudda..... lol
    Prepare for the worst, but expect the best.

Originally posted by Bezza806
    I always thought anime had to involve girls, tentacles and some sort of bondage.....?

Comment

Originally posted by Ferras View Post
      My first skirmish in Central London, Angel, strangly enough it was a marshal!

I went to a hiding spot on the lower floor and the marshall shouted 'Your dead'. No-one was around to shoot me so I just continued. He said it again so I just went off to respawn. I went there again and he shouted 'FFS YOUR DEAD'! Everyone on my team was asking him why, including me. He responded 'he's dead there, that's out of bounds so he has to respawn'.
      As I walk away to the spawn point he points his glock at the back of my head on FULL AUTO and peppers me, turns to my team and asks 'Satisfied'? No protection, no hair. It F*$KING KILLED!!!!

All i can say he was a crap marshal for not saying that you was out of bounds the first time,If he had done that to me as i walked away it would take surgery to remove that glock from his ..s
      Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

thats such bad sportsmanship, what an idiot, its people like that, that ruin the sport for others!

Comment

I would have made a complaint to the site owner or something, that sort of attitude and pettiness is what makes people turn away from Airsoft all together and its a shame.

And worst hit was probably winter this year, absolutely freezing and it must have been a .25 or .30 from a sniper it was accurate quite clipped my ear lobe it was bloody sore :p

Comment

It nearly did ruin the experience for me, me and the buddy I was ravelling with hated that night with a passion. It was horrible, we were about 18 and fresh to the game we didn't really know how to go argue with these things.

Not only was that a problem but the very first game of the night, my friend with a 'sniper rifle' was standing at our spawn point reloading then a guy turned up asked:
            Is this your spawn point?
            Yeah.
            So your alive?
            Well, yeah.

160 BB's point blank in the chest area by an M203. We thought it was just part of the game but playing more games in the future we found that action was just dickish and I remember his chest was red for 2 weeks after that.

Comment

The first pain I experienced in airsoft was last sunday at Ground Zero Woodland in Ringwood. I killed a couple of guys from the bushes, crawled out and see a sniper pop up behind a wall. I jump to the side evade it and land in stinging nettles...

Comment

Took a shot to the back molars ....... that hurt alot!!!

Comment

we where clearing a room and i walked infront of a guy with his M16 shouldered with the muzzle about 10inches from my head, he let off a couple shots...accident of course

Comment

think ive got a list of ones but heres my top 3
                    #1 Whilst playing a cqb game a couple of years back came up to a corner of a hallway leaned around the corner and was shot in the head and chest by 8 guys with TM spas 12s

#2 Got Stepped on remaining still in my ghillie suit i shouted out in pain and then got peppered with a glock 18

#3 at airsoft commando we was doing a game with landrovers with top gunners i was top gunner and as we entered the village i had a 20 round auto fire up my spine from 10 metres from a guy in the tower took a week for the marks to go away couldnt sleep on my back either
                    Last edited by RedJim86; 28 May, 2010, 18:07. Reason: spelling
                    Grammar Nazis need to be put on an island alone with each other

Comment

Worst one was the other week - sat in a room with a bunch of guys waiting for the game to start (one of those clear out the defenders game, and I was a defender). I'm idley looking at one of the doorways while the rest of my team descide where best to set up to cover the best angles etc, when suddenly I get the brightest light in the world shine directly in my face - proper "argggh my eyes" level of illumination. This is followed immediately by being laced in the face at very short range with about 10-15 shots, a proper WTF moment.

The game hadn't even started but this guy obviously didn't understand the wait for the marshalls to yell game on
                      sigpic

Comment

Shot in the back (it's always the minute you turn away, isn't it?) at GZW this time around, somehow a single bb managed to strike the one part of me where my vest and shirt had hiked up.

Right in the base of the spine. Wouldn't have felt a thing if it was real.
                        "A shooter of limited skill, but dangerous enthusiasm."

Comment

Burst of fire from an opposing team member climbing stairs which my team were defending, barrel cleared the top of the stairs, he opened up, I took four/five rounds right in the face from about two metres away. Three hitting me right in the mouth (which fortunately was closed)...blood everywhere from bleeding lips....ouch
                          Q - Spartans Airsoft Team

nos periclitor proprius

Originally posted by Black Templar
                          There is no other store, only ZU'UUL.
                          sigpic

Comment

I have 3 occasions that come to mind for this, all at phoenix woodland.

1. In a bunker at the site, with a mate. I was kneeling down next to him, when he wispered 'contact left. I raised myself a bit to get a better view..... right in front of the barrel of his G3. Single shot to the back of the head, bb split the skin, i screeched, and got lit up by the contact he'd spotted.

2. Respawned and walking back into tghe game, past what was known as the pig pen, which was behind out lines. I wasn't expecting the guy to pop out and full auto me, starting at the top of my thigh and finishing right on my old man.
                            10 minute recovery time, and no sympathy from the guy who shot me.

3. Probably the most painfull airsoft XP of my life.
                            It was my birthday several years ago at Phoenix, the day was going well, and i'd managed to keep the fact it was my birthday quiet, as we all know that sites have their little birthday forfeits.
                            At dinnertime, my good friend dropped me in it, and i had to do the 'Valley of Death'. The valley is about 150 meters long, all the players from the day line the valley, and the 'victim' , me in this case has to run the length of the valley while the players shoot at you. I've never run so fast in my life, the results are shown delow for yor merriment.

Trader Feedback.
                            http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16017

Yorkshire Players Forum.
                            http://www.zeroin.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=110

Comment

worst for me is a full auto spray to the face from a metre and a half, nearly two metres away. hurt like hell
                              sigpic

Comment

Jesus ratty now theyre battle scars

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MP5 maniac My name is will , and i was born Find out more about MP5 maniac
                                Working...
                                X