• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your most painful hits!

been hit in the eye... luckily nothing came to it
    Originally posted by jonnyhal
    For Sale: very nice heavy springer
    Originally posted by soulflame2
    when it says 'springer' does that mean its a spring powered gun? not a semi auto

Comment

Yesterday I got a shot in the frame of my Wileyx. That didnt hurt but it bounced off hitting me just above my eye brow. Now that hurt.
      TM MC-51 (Full Systema Energy gearbox and all the other internal fo shizzal)
      Star AW-338 Sniper Rifle
      Maruzen APS Type 96
      TM P226, Tac Master .
      WE SCAR + VFC UGL
      KSC GBB MP7, KSC USP .45 XM survive

Comment

About a year ago now I was playing at SO The Rock and was coming down the main hill and was looking over to the left shooting down at people trying to climb up the tower you can snipe from (Its not there anymore) but anyway, as it was almost vertical on the other side, I didnt see the guy climbing up until he popped up with the 1911 about 10" from my face and shot me, my god it stung
        WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

At Drakelow Tunnels a few months back they imposed a semi-only rule in the nuclear bunker section as people had been overkilled a lot in the first game. First and Only also clearly stated that as you crawl through mouse holes to shoot people on semi as well...out of courtesy for the player in the hole.

I crawled through a mouse hole IN the nuclear bunker and got lit up from a decent 5 second burst on full auto. Luckily i was wearing my M1 helmet, but i still got loads of bruises on my hand, right arm, neck and shoulders from it. I shouted hit twice in the burst and then shouted at the guy afterwards that i was in a mouse hole AND in the bunker. Not even a sorry back.

Oddly enough a semi only rule for the entire site was enforced for the rest of the day as other people had similar problems. That day was riddled with odditties.

They also have a surrender rule, but you don't have to take it. I sneaked down a corridor to where i knew someone was hiding on the right. I turned the corner gun up and there was a kid holding a p90 towards the floor. From about 2 metres away i called surrender, any decent player would have gone, "ok mate, you got the drop on me" but this kid shot me with a massive burst in full auto...only because i was courteous enough to NOT shoot him that close. Needless to say i was furious about that one.
          Weapons free

Comment

Originally posted by jcolt View Post
            They also have a surrender rule, but you don't have to take it. I sneaked down a corridor to where i knew someone was hiding on the right. I turned the corner gun up and there was a kid holding a p90 towards the floor. From about 2 metres away i called surrender, any decent player would have gone, "ok mate, you got the drop on me" but this kid shot me with a massive burst in full auto...only because i was courteous enough to NOT shoot him that close. Needless to say i was furious about that one.
            We have the same rule at my local site. Just got to make sure you are ready to shoot them if they go for it.
            TM MC-51 (Full Systema Energy gearbox and all the other internal fo shizzal)
            Star AW-338 Sniper Rifle
            Maruzen APS Type 96
            TM P226, Tac Master .
            WE SCAR + VFC UGL
            KSC GBB MP7, KSC USP .45 XM survive

Comment

got shot in top lip sunday by gas m4 hurt like hell and bled like a stuck pig all in a days fun still bleads when i wash know
              M4a1
              M4 CQB
              MP5 NAVY
              TM DESERT EAGLE
              GLOCK 17 HFC METAL SLIDE
              JG BAR 10 G SPEC

Comment

Originally posted by Another View Post
                tm shotgun, nearly pointblank, to the windpipe.
                this sounds familiar what site were you at?

Comment

i got shot ones by a sniper in the side of my body with 585 fps ,damm that hurt,left a blood spot

Comment

Originally posted by I.King View Post
                    this sounds familiar what site were you at?
                    haha was this in the killhouse at xsite?

Comment

Originally posted by redforce7943 View Post
                      i got shot ones by a sniper in the side of my body with 585 fps ,damm that hurt,left a blood spot
                      surely thats aginst the rules regarding FPS limits? what site was this?

Comment

was up at my local site at the weekend sneakin about when a lad cought me out! then shot me in the mouth and broke 2 of my teeth!!lovely.not very happy.

Comment

I hid behind a small bush this one time at Dorking, turned out to be a ghillie suit.
                          On the calf, luckily the sniper wasn't upgraded!

Comment

I got shot with a gasblowback in the balls
                            sigpic

Comment

at ucap virus hanging upside down in the elevator (if youve been there you will understand) looking onto the floor down, i spooked by own team and he shot me in the hand from a foot away

Comment

my team were just casually walking along, there was about six of us. We all had our guns down becuase we were attacking and the base was a good 20 metres away. Then suddenly out of nowhere a russian dressed dude popped out of the trees and sprayed all six of us with his Ares PPsh-41. 330fps from 5-6 feet away. I got hit 4 times: one in the cheek (which hurt a little), one in the arm (which didn't really fase me), one in the knee cap (which i felt for a couple of mins) and lastly one in the fingernail of my pinky! And Oh my GOD, it stung like a Mutha F*cker (excuse my french). So the moral of the story is to always wear gloves. And he did get all of my team out which was great! NOT!!!

hope you all enjoyed my story

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MP5 maniac My name is will , and i was born Find out more about MP5 maniac
                                Working...
                                X