X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your most painful hits!

@Ratty1968: You mad!
    Hate.
    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

^
      Aren't we all.....
      Trader Feedback.
      http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16017

Yorkshire Players Forum.
      http://www.zeroin.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=110

Comment

Ratty, I'd rather do the valley of death run than get shot in the nut again. I had ballache for days.
        Get it right roon ye!

Comment

It was my 1st game and me and a few of mates who had all played before were walking down a road. A few rounds fly past my head. So, naturally i shout "COMBAT FRONT!" and run to cover at the side of the road. My mate decided just to squeeze the trigger and spay them. He didn't however wait for me to get to cover. I got about 10 rounds to the temple and side of the face from about 2 ft away!!! Bad times! Thanks Kieran Lockyer!!!!!!
          sigpic
          There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives!

Comment

I got shot on the tooth last week. OMG it hurt sooooo much!!

Comment

A couple weeks ago, at the Mall, my team were getting pinned down by the opposing team so being a smartass I decided I'll try circle around behind them by going behind the shops. Got into one the shops thinking I'd be behind them so popping my head out the shop door I looked left only to see my own team instead. Looked right and felt like someone threw a brick at my head (seriously - it ******* hurt).

Turns out 'someone' had seen me poke my head out the window and after deciding they'd take the shot, they shot me right between the eyes with a tri-barreled shotgun. Found out after the game that I was shot by (a rather attractive might I add) woman when she came over to apologise. Ahh, what a way to go - an attractive woman with a shotgun...
              Democracy: Two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
              Liberty: A well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

TM M4 CQB-R SOPMOD, WE M1911 SILVER x2, KJW MK1, KWA USP .45, KWA MP9 (soon)

Comment

Around 24 monthsago i got a bb in the eye , it came over the top of my glasses on very wet day , and hit just under my corniea ,and scratched the eye , i could nt see through my eye for 3 weeks ,and had to spend a few days at hospital with the fear of loosing my eyesight in the right eye ,so much so after the healing period i almost sold up ,friends talked me out of it and 5 months later i started playing again , the first game at catterick with stirling 2 mins into the game a got 10 rounds from a ptw (blue cylinder) across my glasses and nose ,i did have to take 10 mins out to rethink my actions

Comment

Starting to think that a full face mask might be a safer option. :/ That time I got shot in the head was the first time I decided to wear glasses instead of a face mask (or half mask and goggles) and seemed for some reason that was the one time almost everyone decided to aim for my head.
                  Democracy: Two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
                  Liberty: A well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

TM M4 CQB-R SOPMOD, WE M1911 SILVER x2, KJW MK1, KWA USP .45, KWA MP9 (soon)

Comment

The amount of times i have been shot in the face /eye iv been glad i have worn mesh goggles , i could never trust such small things like glasses to protect my eyes.
                    (About 10 decent dents on the msh mask which has broken the mask so im having to get a new one)
                    Hate.
                    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

Originally posted by Barlow View Post
                      Ratty, I'd rather do the valley of death run than get shot in the nut again. I had ballache for days.
                      I have to admit that being shot on the end of the old man was a lot more painful than the Valley run.
                      Trader Feedback.
                      http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16017

Yorkshire Players Forum.
                      http://www.zeroin.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=110

Comment

Was playing last Sunday and was walking away from the enemy after joking about the bang kill rule. Was about to head around the corner and one of my own team autoed me in the face from close range. Hit on the face and ear 6 times. Hurt like nothing normal.

Comment

someone caught me right on my stretched lobe..this i thought was impossible.

Comment

i got full-auto'd in the face opened my mouth spat out 4-5 bbs. thank god it was woodland otherwise i would have no teeth left.
                            sigpic

Comment

At a skirmish site near Sawbridgeworth 2 weeks ago, where i got shot from about 2 foot above me and have had a bruise the size of a large fist with a nice red circle sitting on my shoulder since...sub 330 gun, my arse.

Comment

Last sunday at my local CQB site i took a shot to the bridge of my nose from 4 meters ish and the result was a nice broken nose... got some funny looks at work that night :P
                                Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MP5 maniac My name is will , and i was born Find out more about MP5 maniac
                                Working...
                                X