Collapse

Your most painful hits!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not reaily a hit but yesterday a C3 after trying to sneak passed the enemy team with a VIP we tried to go through a stream surrounded by trees and nettles as I put one foot forward my other slipped on the bank I tried to stop myself from falling only to end up with a thorn from the tree in front of me stuck through my glove and my flesh still swollen now
    "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know." Capt. Geoffrey T. Spaulding

Comment

• Yep! Ouch !
      Check Out My Airsoft Videos / POV Action / Kit Reveiws and loads more on
      Youtube www.youtube.com/user/7ackbee

Comment

• Re: Your most painful hits!

3rd time skirmishing
        takes mask off (only glasses are compulsary at the site)
        feels good
        3 mins later
        shoot in lip
        gg

Comment

a few weeks ago at an airsoft site not that far away....

a madman was hunting a sniper, said sniper then shot the madman in the neck from about 20 meters at 500 FPS.
          much swering happened, noone should ever have to hear languige like that again.

3 weeks later the huge welt is finaly healed and i am going to get that B******d..... eventualy

Comment

When me and my mates were having a little skirmish in the garden, 2 of us had to defend the conservatory, whilst the other 4 had to attack. Basically one of us decided to leave the door shut and I ran through it getting glass all around my body, and the worst part was, that my mate shot me in the left testicle and we lost the game hahaha

Comment

Uhmmm I don't even.

Comment

Bell end hire player since banned. Wore so many clothes he didn't feel a hit all day. Shot him twice. He pooped himself a bit lowered his gun started to walk off so i thought he knew he'd been hit and was getting out the way since he was in a door next second shot inside my ear from the side at about 2.5m. Bled for ages about a day solid went to the doctors to find the bb was still in the canal nearly touching my ear drum. (How lucky). Got a cracking scar from that.

Another pretty sore one was a three round burst from a systema to a bare hand at 5m. Three perfect circle scars from that too.
                Originally posted by B.E.N.
                Dude, that's like saying you wish you still had pictures of Monica Lewinsky sucking Bill Clinton's dick...

Comment

Full auto fire from about 3m away right in the "gonads"

Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

At the NAE this year, ambush, super close range, full auto to the special region and the opposite region, full auto, at the same time... not fun

Comment

fingernail is always a sore one, but in the tunnels at UCAP we saw a guy crouched in the corner have a flashbang go off under his backside... was funny as watching him run back to spawn holding his buttcheeks lol

Comment

Just last weekend, crawling into a sniper position with my sig gbb in my drop leg holster...BANG, bloody thing shoots me in the back of the knee from what must have been 10cm distance if that, back of knee is still red...needless to say my position was given away

Comment

On Sunday, I had Just crept round the back of the enime and took out 14 of them without dying, I started to progress to the airsoft village and a god damb sniper shoots me at 10m in the face. Ouch!!
                          sigpic

Comment

I had a blinder of a hit on Sunday, right below my eye protection. CHRIST alive it hurt.

^^ That sniper doesn't know his engagement distances!

Comment

I know right!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

at the Grandslam at Anzio, came around a corner and shot a guy in the back but 1 bb got him in the arse, he didnt half shout out from that one,

i then carried on and a moment later i got shot directly in the nipple

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MP5 maniac My name is will , and i was born Find out more about MP5 maniac
                                Working...
                                X