Your most painful hits!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your most painful hits!

I took a sniper shot to the side of the head from about 10 metres away - he'd managed to sneak up on me & I wasn't even looking in his direction. The noise out of it was shocking, thought someone had smacked me with a plank of wood -after a refresher on MED's I later found out that his gun was well over limits & his backup was too. He'd sneaked it through with heavier bbs for chrono & dodged using the sites bbs for it. I never though people would actually try something like that up until that point. .
    Wanted: Action Army hop chamber and any other VSR upgrades.

Comment

Tips of the fingers are the worst i think!

Comment

Had to do that "fun run" at the mall when it was my birthday. Had more fun returning the favour to my mates
        Upcoming Games:
        None

Armoury: G&G GR15 Raider-L, KJW P226, Cybergun M3, TM MP5 (x2)
        Gear: British MTP, Warrior Assault Systems RICAS, Magnum Elite II Boots

Comment

Tip of your ears in the cold... Fingertips in the cold... basically everywhere hurts like hell in the cold, which is most of the year :/

God-damn British weather :/

Also took a round square to my tooth a few weeks ago, that one smarted! Luckily after a quick rummage I deduced that my teeth were still intact, so after a quick run to Regen I was back in the fight, Only to be taken out again by a shot to the very same tooth. That was probably the worst pain I'd had in a long time!

Serves me right for Running around grinning like a Tw@...

Comment

Originally posted by Pricey View Post
            Tip of your ears in the cold... Fingertips in the cold... basically everywhere hurts like hell in the cold, which is most of the year :/

God-damn British weather :/

Also took a round square to my tooth a few weeks ago, that one smarted! Luckily after a quick rummage I deduced that my teeth were still intact, so after a quick run to Regen I was back in the fight, Only to be taken out again by a shot to the very same tooth. That was probably the worst pain I'd had in a long time!

Serves me right for Running around grinning like a Tw@...

Lower face protection for the win!
            IF YOU HAVE ANY L7A2 GPMG PARTS FOR SALE PLEASE MESSAGE ME

Comment

Originally posted by Moomike View Post
              I took a sniper shot to the side of the head from about 10 metres away - he'd managed to sneak up on me & I wasn't even looking in his direction. The noise out of it was shocking, thought someone had smacked me with a plank of wood -after a refresher on MED's I later found out that his gun was well over limits & his backup was too. He'd sneaked it through with heavier bbs for chrono & dodged using the sites bbs for it. I never though people would actually try something like that up until that point. .
              You mention that, a long time ago at Urban Assault (when I still had patience for the place) I was shot in the temple from a sniper rifle whilst I was inside on an upper floor from outside on the ground floor. Like you, I thought someone had lost their nut and punched me in the side of the head. I was pissing blood everywhere and I thought I was going to hit the deck it made me that faint.

I'd vouch that was way over the limits for it to do that much damage from 20 metres away firing upwards...

Comment

My most painful hit was a bb to the eye. A very stupid mistake of mine was not wearing eye protection whilst pretending to shoot a friend with an unloaded weapon. We didn't know he had a bb in the chamber. He said he was aiming for my balls though at 20ft away with a sniper at 420fps. I'm lucky it didn't hit a few mm's to the left otherwise I'd be blind, but i learnt never to ever be reckless and stupid like that again.

My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Utorak007

Comment

fuck me sideways mate you were lucky, i think i'll say thanks for the pic and hopefully this will remind people that this hobby of ours is fun, it can be dangerous if not done properly
                  Team DC........................it's all about shock and awe

Comment

My most painful reminders, are not so much the ones that sting and hurt like a motherf**king c**t when they do hit, but the ones that have actually left scars on me, and so far, I have three, two on my forearm, from getting shot at less than 5 metres away (plus the full auto site limit is 360 FPS at my regular site) and one on the bridge of my nose, courtesy of a hot pistol running on a mix of CO2 and .43 gram BB's.

Plus a few to the face, neck and ears, but luckily, all my teeth are still intact.
                    Rocking out... With my Heckler & Koch out...!

Legion 412

Comment

Near the village at GZW some little kid jumped out a bush and shot me with a two tone springer pistol from about 10m hit my knuckle which promptly exploded

Comment

Originally posted by Utorak View Post
                        My most painful hit was a bb to the eye. A very stupid mistake of mine was not wearing eye protection whilst pretending to shoot a friend with an unloaded weapon. We didn't know he had a bb in the chamber. He said he was aiming for my balls though at 20ft away with a sniper at 420fps. I'm lucky it didn't hit a few mm's to the left otherwise I'd be blind, but i learnt never to ever be reckless and stupid like that again.
                        Jesus christ mate! Somebody is looking after you up there..

It is only the dead who have seen the end of war.
                        Plato
                        ( Anyone with a chrome TM Desert Eagle PM me now !)

Comment

• Got full auto burst in the forehead, red marks for two weeks!
                          Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

Comment

Two shots in the neck from around 5 feet away...first one a guy popped round a corner I was sneaking up to and just opened up with a quick shot to my neck. On going out the game and coming back in, another lad in around the same area jumped out from behind a wall and even though I was behind cover got another lucky shot clean in my neck from the same distance.

Both left scars and got me ripped at work for a few weeks due to how much they looked like a vampire bite. So a nice reminder to wear neck protecting in CQB!

Good times
                            TM HK416D | SOCOM GEAR M9A1 SOF

Comment

• Mine was at local site I leaned in window to clear a hut but cause I almost jumped in the window a fellow player got fright of live and hit full auto from a very rapid g36 i had 1 skim up my arm and 2 off my upper arm did not help the end of barrel was less than 3 feet from me to make matters worse it was a hot day I only had a thin t-shirt on but we both took hit and respawned at our bases 20 min later at safe zone we had laugh and giggle about it till he seen my arm

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354037708.498150.jpg

Comment

My team mate shot me on the nipple through the side of my vest...
                                Own:
                                - GHK G5, TM Sig Sauer P226, G&G TR4 CQB-R
                                Wanted:
                                - TM M870 Breacher, TM VSR-10 G Spec
                                Selling:
                                - VFC HK417 DMR

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MP5 maniac My name is will , and i was born Find out more about MP5 maniac
                                Working...
                                X