Your most painful hits!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your most painful hits!

As stupid and feeble as it sounds, I took one to the knuckle on my pinky, it had bruised and hurt for ages and it still hurts when I fully bend my finger or press on the knuckle. And that was last year I think.

Seen a painful one I caused, was playing in the op-tac bunker in devon and they turned the lights out and I was sneaking around and skirting the walls when this guy breached the room, I ended up double tapping him in the face. He was only wearing glasses, right by his nose and forehead. I checked and he was fine with it after and said good shot haha.

Funniest one though my mate was strafing across a doorway and managed to double tap another one of our guys on both nipples within miliseconds of each other - was swearing his head off we all burst out laughing and got shot

Comment

not mine but my brother (only 14) came with us the once, we were playing a CQB game at the end of the day and he popd his head up about 3 inches in front of my pal shooting out a ground floor window with hi 340fps CYMA ak

Managed to hit him just where his mask and hat wernt protecting him just above the temple which immediately swollen up to the size of a ping pong ball, felt so bad for him but he took it like a boss. Same hit would have made bigger lads cry like a girl lol.

My last game I also had a hit bang on the left nip in a t-shirt from a meter or so away which was very sore lol

Comment

got one up the nose on sunday, that smarted a little bit, blood all over my face too.

Comment

Took a tri shot from a shotgun from about a foot away to the face. Worst of all was a team mate who shot me.

Comment

This isn't my most painful hit, but I witnessed someone getting sniper round to one of his central incisors and completely lost the tooth.

Comment

Ricochet square into my forehead by my own sniper >.>

Comment

Took two rounds to the side of the face at a max of two foot range from a pistol as I crossed a doorway... my mate knew he was there and just stopped instead of taking the room but decided to let me go on...

Comment

well mine happened about 10 years ago, i was part of a veitnam re-enactment group in hereford, we had a site on a hill with loads of cover and bunkers and a small tunnel system. the morning of the event we had decided that when we were hit we would act the part screaming ect. so off we went on patrol looking for some guy called charlie, we came to a tunnel entrance and i got volentered to be tunnel rat so i grabbed my colt and a torch (flashlight) and dropped feet first into the mouth of the tunnel only tobe opened up on by 3 aks on full auto from about 8 feet. i flew out the hole backwards rolling on the floor screaming ( the guys were like nice one getting into carictor ) i was clutching my balls i was hit all up my legs and the genitals wernt spared at all and i wasnt acting . walking was a bit difficult for a few day i can tell ya

Comment

Made my first visit to GZ woodland in the latter part of last year. Having finally navigated my way through some rhododendrons and into a little entrenched bunker on top of one side of a gully, I spot an enemy on the other side of the ridge opposite me, well out of range. I sneak out of the bunker and down one side of ridge when I see his head turn slightly.

I'm not sure whether he'd moved quickly or if he had a mate covering him, but as I crested the slope on the other side, some bugger was looking at me, gun raised from about 15 feet away and let a nice burst out into my chest/face. My knee jerk reaction to seeing him was to take a step back, which resulted in me stepping over so tree roots and down into the gap they'd left. I fell about 5 feet onto my backside/tailbone and then slid back down the ridge, whimpering something about being hit and dragging myself off to the dead zone. I later discovered I'd also ripped my trousers at that point and the bruising made it difficult to sit down for a while.

Comment

Worst one I`ve had was holding a bunking at black ops cribbs, Crossing the doorway to get a better firing position one of the enemy comes thru said door. as this position is a little elevated and i was carrying my gun in my off hand i look a nice 3rnd group to the palm of my left hand at about 6 inches, even with my gloves that one smarted and getting a proper grip was interesting for the rest of the day.

Comment

One of the more painful shots, not physically as it happened 2 days before I was exhibiting at the Olympia Centre in London. After defending a hill at local site, the final fall back was a small enclosed bunker with 2 small windows. Last man standing and I popped my head out the window to see the enemy, 2 metres away and single shot to the face Result is below, but sheer karma as I had just sent everyone a picture of my cousin having been shot in the nose the previous game! Haha

Screenshot_2014-01-26-13-47-561.jpg

Comment

Playing at SWAT Fortress and we are clearing some offices, they are quite dark and three of us move onto the loos, we move into the loos and the third guy covers the rear, he then moves into the dark room no more than 1 meter from me sees movement at proceeds to put 2 rounds into my exposed right flank, defiantly the most painful hits I have taken, pictures can be seen below (doesn't look like much but really painful at the time)

1798190_10151827264841146_1823607964_n.jpg

Comment

Last man standing in the NTAC fort, opposition were pushing up, last guy with me took a headshot. I pressed my back to the wall, flipped to semi and waited for them to enter. First guy in got tagged by me, but panic fired on full-auto, strafing my face from less than two meters away. Four shots from the eyebrow to hairline. Before I even had time to react, secong guy enters and lets a burst off, three rounds hitting my lip and nose. Ouch!

Sent on Tapatalk, apologies for spelling!

Comment

Playing at Phoenix a few weeks ago, clearing through the kill house, got through to the other end and had a quick burst from 3-5m away hit me on my side, still healing now
                              -Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Originally posted by Coz
                              If you fart, take a chrono reading
                              Praise the LORD, who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle.

Certa Cito

Comment

Was test firing my 1911 after I stripped it Down to spray it,put the safety on and was passing it to my brother when he took the safety off and fired a shot off hitting me in my nail of my pinky finger from pretty much point blank range, hurt like a bitch felt like my pinky was gonna fall off had no feeling In it for a good hour or so.... As you can guess that was the last time I let my brother touch my guns lol
                                I'm on here so much I should be a moderator lool

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MP5 maniac My name is will , and i was born Find out more about MP5 maniac
                                Working...
                                X