Your most painful hits!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your most painful hits!

Wasnt my most painful but saw some one get shot from a 450 fps rifle at almost point blank. ripped through his lip and knocked a tooth out. ouch!! he shouldnt have run out infront of a sniper
    Trader feeback http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=37673

Comment

one up the nose from 10ft away last Saturday from kid who obviously thought he got more points for a head shot than a body shot , big nose bleed and very painfull . wouldn't of minded so much but he'd done the same thing to my mate 2 hours earlier from even closer and burst his lip open
      Ekke Ekke Ekke Ekke Ptang Zoo Boing Zow Zing

Comment

only a few weeks ago i took my worst hit.

i've been shot in the balls, face inner leg etc etc etc, BUT, on a very cold (0 - 1 degree) morning i got shot point blank on the knuckle with no gloves on, broke the skin, i've never honestly felt instant pain like it on the airsoft field.

it healed quick enough, but sweet mary for a good 20 minutes it was epic pain.

Boris
        K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

Originally posted by spotter View Post
          at bristol airsoft 2 weeks ago game round a corner in a dark room. guy lieing a meter in front of me with a TM tac launcher shotgun. 3 bbs to the bollocks still have welts
          that'll be dan (rimms on here) he loves the dark room like me :D

my most painful must have been a couple of weeks ago when a 'mate' sprayed the side of my head from about a foot away because as i was crossing him he had contact (apparently lol)

Comment

Back of the neck with a mocart at GZW when I had taken my Shemagh off because I was too hot, god damn that stung and gave me the fright of my life.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

mine was when i was laying down in a bush and a guy sneaked behined me a shot me with a desert eagle in the back side ouch

Comment

mine was a friendly fire on a cold day by a PTW , i was standing 6 feet infront...... nuff siad....
                If it was an eye for a eye,the whole world would be blind

Mahatma Ghandi

Comment

Shot to the lip by a bloody sniper rifle from about 5 meters away. I had my balaclava on.
                  Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 17 February, 2010, 08:48. Reason: language

Comment

My most painful hit was getting shot by a guy using a stock AGM or JG 416 that turns out was running 430 fps!

Full auto, right in the face from 3-4 foot away.

Blew my lip out, blood everywhere. Thought I had lost a tooth or worse.

Comment

Playing on my friends field we decided to have a 3v1 me being the one and a cmag with a rof of nothing so when they started to run and ended up hideing in a corner my frind got a lucky shot on my ball and f me that hurt!!
                      As for being pepperd with bb's in a T-shirt.

Another one was when i was at my friends we were having a drinking day (This time it was pimms) and my friend brought down his newly upgraded bar10 and as allways i say test it on me to see how good it is , so we point blanked my arm to see how effective it was! It drew blood straight away and my arm bled for quite a long time o.o.

The things i do when im drunk.!
                      Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 17 February, 2010, 16:02. Reason: language
                      Hate.
                      "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

Friendly f**ked from 8 feet away, nasty bleeder on my right cheek (of my face :P ) and tested a new MP5 on my foot. Hit a vein and I still have a mark from 3 months ago!

Both my fault ^^
                        Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 17 February, 2010, 16:01.

Comment

Got cracked in the face at CQB, one guy opened door and i was first one in the room an WHHHACKKK

Comment

One time during skirmishing, there were 3 new people who had rented some kit. I think the best way to describe them as being 14 year old delinquents who fired at everyone even in rest areas.

I was hiding behind a tree, ready to fire a shot at each and when I did they all decided to empty the AK's entire mag at me. Then they went looking for more team members.

Some of those BB's hit some awkward places. Ended up with one jammed up my lip.

Comment

straight down my ear hole....
                              dont ask my how it managed to get there, but it did.....

i was deaf in that ear for a fortnight

Comment

Got shot on the forehead, not quite sure what even hit me, a sniper or AR, lol. I remember I shouted "Ouch!" before I called the hit. After the shot I had a nice and bloody spot on the forehead, and quite painful bruise it left.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MP5 maniac My name is will , and i was born Find out more about MP5 maniac
                                Working...
                                X