Most awkward in game moments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most awkward in game moments

Ever had that moment in game were you've encountered possible hostile's but neither of you know if you are? or anything like it? (could be going or coming from airsoft to)

Here is my most awkward encounter so far

At GZ about 3 of us were walking along the path back to HQ in a relaxed manner, guns lowered and walking casually to get a sandwich, a coffee and clog up the portaloo's, as we proceed down the path we notice another 3 people come out from the corner near us, we ignore them and continue walking, shortly after seeing these guys appear we notice a flash of blue, seeing this we raised are guns a bit while we tried to confirm there team, the other 3 clearly seeing our reaction raise there guns to meet us, they must of seen our bravo tags, as they called out ''you guys dead?'', to which I returned ''no, are you?'' they returned with ''no''.
    we then stood there for the best part of ten seconds until we finally quickly aimed and fired, and we got the kills!
    The Deadliest Of All Fruits

Why can't everything be rocket propelled?

Re: Most awkward in game moments

Getting bang killed whilst taking a p**s.

Comment

Originally posted by Krayzee View Post
      Getting killed whilst taking a p**s.
      Seconded

Comment

Diving in to cover, popping up to take a shot and realising my belt had broke and that my trousers were now around me ankles.
        It was -6 and windy as well. Certain parts became very cold in very short order.

Comment

Most Awkward? I feel into a little hole during a woodlands game in some body armour which got me stuck and needed helped being dragged up to the amusement of everyone. This is after I had been and said "I can run about in this and I will totally fine!".
          Last edited by Teddykiller; 27 March, 2010, 20:50. Reason: Spelling.
          sigpic
          http://Teddypotts.DeviantART.com

Comment

In this situation it wasn't us that felt awkward it was the little guy with about 6 of us staring at him.

Me and a group were coming out of the dead zone at GZW plan B and I was ahead and i noticed out team on a ride with a guy in front of us shooting at them, I paused and looked and saw it was delta, i was thinking hmmm shoot or scream bang, I said to him mate turn around are you delta..yep ok cool bang he looked so confused.

Comment

yep, walking round GZ to see a familiar face walking in the other direction, we both waved and stood talking only to discover we were on opposite teams..cue panic, a struggle and much dancing as we both had hold of each others gun by the barrel, trying to avoid getting shot in the foot :D called a truce in the end and both backed away slowly lol
              Last edited by jibjobbob; 1 April, 2010, 18:37. Reason: typo
              Originally posted by rockinrobin
              52 asterisks! Is that a forum record for one post?

Comment

Getting into a really good postion at the mall-reading, just about to draw a bead on three enemies. I could see my team waiting to take them, I came over cover with my pistol on them and pulled trigger to a click, NO MAG!

Everyone saw this and proceeded to take them out while I rushed to get a mag in.

Total fail

Comment

Awesome! lol

I've had a incident where I to replace my rental gun (it kept jamming) with another only to get into thick combat, get a shot, only to find that the battery was totally dead...

Anyone had like a awkward moment to or from airsoft?
                  I bet there's been a few, I've had a few looks one while I was in full camo, so I imagine snipers in full gillie must get a bit of attention in public.
                  The Deadliest Of All Fruits

Why can't everything be rocket propelled?

Comment

I was defending the Farm at CSW when my battery died the only spare I had with me was my HUGE weekend batt that requires you to remove the whole M16 stock to fit it. I had to run from where I was to the marshal to borrow his multi-tool(who decided to move further away while I was trying to get to him, the cheeky bugger). Then run back to where my gun was in one of the shacks and remove the stock of my rifle, put in the new battery and replace the stock all the time shots were hammering in on the shacks. I managed all of that without being nit only to emerge from cover and cop one in the side of the head. DOH!

Comment

Second or third game I played.

Last mission, I'm on the assaulting side, outflank the enemy position, spend ages sneaking up in the dark so as not to be heard. Get to the corner where I know the enemy are around, change the fire setting on the AEG. Dash out from the corner behind 2 guys and pull the trigger - nada. Absolutely nothing. We both pause for a few seconds, me trying to figure out what's up, them trying to figure out who I am. They then precede to shoot me. I call 'hit' and start heading back to the dead zone, looking down at the G3 I notice I put the safety on instead of putting it on full-auto (as I usually only use semi).

Epic fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackjack13 View Post
                        They then precede to shoot me. I call 'hit' and start heading back to the dead zone, looking down at the G3 I notice I put the safety on instead of putting it on full-auto (as I usually only use semi).

Epic fail.
                        Now you know why semi-auto can be bad...

Comment

i snook up on to some of the other team as reloaded my mp5 and the hi cap did that crazy noise when it unwindes itself,yea i got f'ed

Comment

If you were walking back to safe zone, to get lunch, etc, at that point would you not be out of the game?

Best one i had was sitting in a "sniper" position behind enemy lines as such. Saw a guy taking a piss and his buddy looking out, waited till his zip went up then single shot both of them

He was very pleased with that choice, although i did say to him, my scopes not that strong

Comment

Yeah I was once taking a combat p when people didn't wait for me to zip up...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

KI-WI It's me! Find out more about KI-WI
                              Working...
                              X