Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Most awkward in game moments

hmm

one was i was 1 of 4 people left in our squad and i desided to go for a gun run towards the aposing team. as i ran i heard the enamy rounds hitting the trees and ground around me. and then i felt about 15 rounds hit my ass i hit the deck butt first . and as i was walking away i said "oh f**k my ass one of my team mates shouted "is that an invitation " ¬¬

another one was i me and my team were attacking a tower and i decided to just run for it as my team covered me. i got to the side of the tower made my way around the back and i came face to face with a guy holding his mp5 at head height . my L96 was pointing at groin height , neither of us wanted to back down so i cocked my sniper just to prove a point . he said "if shot you it will hurt" to witch i responded with "if i shoot you you will never have children ". we both aggreed to back down but neither of us trusted each other. so i took we both took our mag out and emptyed the rounds out of our guns and backed away with our hands in the air .

not so much me but we were assulting a bridge and one of my team mates lobbed a thermobaric grenade over the bridge and it went off but then we hear the marshal whistle the stop of the game and we found out that the grenade went off under the marshals daughters ass it was red raw lol

Comment

At UCAP, in the tunnels there, we had a marshal tell us 'there are a few greens in there'.

Bare in mind this place is pretty much pitch black all over. Looked around, saw movement. My team mate prepped a grenade and threw it down the corridor. This was met with screams and two girls ran out in front of us. We both proceeded to gun them down...

Just after firing the last round into them, it dawned on us that there were no girls on the other team...

Figures! :P

Comment

The most awkward moment is that time that happens every single game in the North of england.

As you sit behind cover, regardless of how good it is, there's the patter of BBs hitting everything nearvy, falling down and rolling around and making a lot of noise miles away from you.
        Then the inevitable yell of 'oh you MUST be hit now dick'eeeead'
        Then the wonderful awkwardness as you compose what to say. 'Sorry, but your wonderous £1000000 gun did not, in fact, hit me behind this wall, as you are terrible at using it' - doesn't go down well.

And they keep asking whether you're hit or not, and when you respond in the negative, there is an inevitable screaming hissy fit where everyone just sort of stands around and looks at clouds and interesting bits of grass because you don't want to listen to this manchild.

Well I'm calmer now.
        - confirmed Mr.cool coolest of the cool airsofters.
        - I can't believe I'm lame enough to put my extremely cool youtube channel in my signature

Comment

I always find the most awkward is when someone has a brand new gun and it brakes they're really p'd off and you feel sorry for them but its also really funny in a sick kind of way
          Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 11 May, 2010, 09:38.
          "I guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying."
          Red - Shawshank Redemption

Comment

Having to clear invisible mines up with plastic spoons and forks...

from 1:26
            http://www.youtube.com/user/Blurr258#p/u/27/Ap0fz2P_ciM

Im the guy in the blue vest

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

omg chandler.. there is no end to the crazy stuff you will do (not as bad as that pic on the fao forum) but that is still pretty barmy :P
              Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 22 May, 2010, 20:44. Reason: text

Comment

Fell for the old "throw a random grenade shaped object round the corner". Being the total noob, I fell for it, called it out and made a run across the Mall corridor. Naturally, I failed miserably. Walking back to the respawn point to choruses of "Don't worry kid, just check for fizzing light next time".

Very embarrassing! :D
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid_snake View Post
                  Was hiding in a bush covering a small area that the opfor had to capture. I decided to throw a flashbang into the other side of the area, however when I threw it I forgot to take my gloves off and c*cked up the throw. The flashbang in question hit the tree in front of me and came straight back down in front of me and well the rest is obvious...
                  your the flashbang fail guy in someones sig?

Comment

The most awkard and probably funny moment that has happend to me envolved my friend. He had only been airsofting once and like many was hooked so asked to buy one of my guns off me to use the next time we go. I had just bought a l96 and said he could have it for the price I paid and he picked it up the morning of his first skirmish with it. Got to the site, everything chrono'd and we started with the warm up game. Playing now I got into some ferns by a bottle neck and waited for people to come, but friend the eager noob decided to go ahead, only to find half the other team comin the other way, so he turned and ran and i did the same. I could here him calling my name so turned around to see him covered in dirt and the barrel and some of the stock in one hand, and the rest of the stock and scope in the other. He had fell and the barrel got stuck in the ground as he fell on the gun, sort of like a pole vault except the gun snapped in two. I felt so bad for him, he hadnt had the gun for about 2hours and now its in peices and he has an entire day of skirmishing ahead of him. Luckily he was given a rental but It was so sad but seriously funny:D And he also hasnt been again, wether because of that I dont know
                    Lewis
                    My Trader Feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?p=278235#post278235

Snipers get more head

Comment

Last year i think it was at a Phoenix Uprising event at Seenybridge FIBUA village.
                      Me and a mate were in one of the buildings on the first floor.

I was taking a casual look out of one of the windows, while side stepping to my left.
                      My mate proceeded to say "Watch out westy!!" , I replied "Ah its ok, theres no desies around mate"

Next thing "watch out W...."

I fell through one of the trap doors in the floor, only behing held by armpits, with a facefull of M4 and feet dangling in the room below on the ground floor!!

Im 14stone and he managed to hawl me out despite the fits of laughter we were both in!!
                      Originally posted by Artekus
                      It looks like I'll need to brush up on my fieldcraft/untutored thrashing about in the undergrowth

Comment

Originally posted by Chandler View Post
                        Having to clear invisible mines up with plastic spoons and forks...

from 1:26
                        http://www.youtube.com/user/Blurr258#p/u/27/Ap0fz2P_ciM

Im the guy in the blue vest
                        That cracked me up - and the flicking of the V out the window was just classic!

Comment

invisible mines lol they could atleast make the effort and make paint some big rocks...
                          Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 28 May, 2010, 06:51. Reason: language

Comment

Flanking an outpost on its blind spot, to do this I had to walk through a small winding river that was no deeper than to my ankles and in goretex boots I was fortunate enough to be high and dry. Upon approaching the outpost the river opened up into a wider puddle which loked no deeper than what I was already standing in. Turns out it was a quagmire and as soon as i took my first two steps I sunk to the hips in sludge. Now the first instinct wasn't get the feck out, more like IS THE GUN OK? PUT IT RIGHT ABOVE YOU! Upon throwing my gun to the side I realised I couldnt actually get out and had to have two of my laughing buddies pull me out. I stunk like shite for the rest of the day and I was literally brown from the waist down.
                            Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                            It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

ambush wargames eversley, renting a g36 (first ever game).

i decided to go all sneaky, crawling under bushes for like 10mins to get behind a botleneck in the path, i came up behind half their team aimed at the leftmost one and started to spray all of them but as i pulled the trigger only a single bullet fired, so i preceded to get lit up. i asked the site mechanic why and it turned out that the selector plate was broken in such a way that full auto was only semi...

or when the old kwa g18c decides to jam on full auto...
                              -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                              -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

The team i was on was about to enter the forest and when we seen the camera man filming everyone cocked there guns and someone shouted "lets go get these n*****s!" There was a black guy on our team. Awkward indeed! (im not racist and sorry if i broke the rules)
                                Face to Foot Style, How cha like it! - Kung Pow

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

KI-WI It's me! Find out more about KI-WI
                                Working...
                                X