funniest airsoft moments!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: funniest airsoft moments!

We were playing a Zombie tag game on Saturday. I was one of the zombies. As I walked into it, one of my other zombie team-mates successfully took out two of the opposition in an office area with half-height stud partitioning. He threw a grenade, which, by the site rules, should have taken out the guy hiding behind one of the partitioned areas, however, they didn't take the hit. So I crouched down and snuck up as quietly as I could to avoid alerting him. I then leapt up and yelled "BANG!" at the top of my voice. The kid was squatting behind said partition, and the bang kill surprised him so much he fell over!

This prompted me and my team-mate to roar with laughter as the poor little runt lay there in a state of shock, still not quite sure what had happened to him. He eventually got up and walked off to the safe zone, dejected and stunned, leaving me to revel in the glory.
    Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

mine was sunday one of my team mates ran infront of me as i pulled the trigger then he fell back, respawned i through a grenade it bounces of a tree and lands in that very same players lap lol

Comment

We took our mate once (his first time with an actual aeg) we were pinned down behind a bush, so he says 'ahh f*** it, i'm going for it'. He jumped out from behind this bush, full on macho look at me style, planning on firing from the hip and just ends up getting laced by about 10 guys and almost falls over, so we ask him 'why didn't you fire' to which he responds 'safety was on'
        T.W.A.A.T. - Tactical Woodland Airsoft Assault Team

Comment

• Playing a game at the fenhurst labs where you have to hold on to a barrel for 10 seconds to win with out being shot, this guy(other team) managed to get to the barrel and was laying on the floor with his hand on the barrel and I shot him but he still had hold of the barrel so I shot him again and still this cheat had hold of the barrel so me and my team mates full auto'ed him for a good ten seconds, only to find out after the game the poor fucker had cramp and was trying the get himself up using the barrel!!!!!!...........oops!!

Comment

my mate was in a bunker, everything seemed fine so he decided to have a bit of a scratch down "there". at this time a blank grenade landed next to him he jumped up and punched him self in the balls :D
            shoot first and ask questions latter

Comment

Originally posted by Darreano7 View Post
              Playing a game at the fenhurst labs where you have to hold on to a barrel for 10 seconds to win with out being shot, this guy(other team) managed to get to the barrel and was laying on the floor with his hand on the barrel and I shot him but he still had hold of the barrel so I shot him again and still this cheat had hold of the barrel so me and my team mates full auto'ed him for a good ten seconds, only to find out after the game the poor fucker had cramp and was trying the get himself up using the barrel!!!!!!...........oops!!

If that was Forest Labs, then that was me! I was between a rock and a hard place, as I lay there I got shot, when I tried to move I got, clearly no-one realised I was in agony. I got shot trying to crawl away too!

Comment

Brilliant
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alexso45 View Post
                  my mate was in a bunker, everything seemed fine so he decided to have a bit of a scratch down "there". at this time a blank grenade landed next to him he jumped up and punched him self in the balls :D
                  Love it, bet he felt a complete muppet. I dont think id have told anyone about that one lol

Comment

4 player free for all capture the lemonade can in the back garden! Each of us had a corner in which we could set up cover and well...you had to retrieve the can to win which was near enough impossible as it was. Thought it would be a good idea to hide down a small alley down the side of the house but instead ended up cowering in the corner while 2 of the other players decided to pin me down in the corner fully auto away for atleast 20 seconds non stop but was a good laugh at the end of the day:D

Comment

Most of our airsoft video's start with an outtake from the day of filming and most of them are funny

http://www.youtube.com/user/AccessAirsoft

Check out my Airsoft Video's http://www.youtube.com/user/AccessAirsoft

Comment

I had much amusement the other week when an ex marine couldn't work out how to fit a mag on my Thompson. I gave him the gun and a mag in the safe zone while I got my glasses. When I got out where he was, he was fumbling with the mag (he said afterwards that he didn't want to force it)...

Then even more amusement when he couldn't work out how to remove it! Apparently the mag catch is complicated...

Comment

• Re: funniest airsoft momens!

Originally posted by one-shot-one-kill View Post
                          Watching one of my team throw a smoke granade hitting a tree infront and bouncing back to us. ( OWNAGE) lol

---------------------------------------
                          Very funny moment.I heard from one of my friend also. This is second time i heard the same stuff. Thanks for sharing.I was just share the same story but you got cake first , but i was so amazed what was the scene

Comment

while at a night game i just thought id shoot 1 round in the general direction of the enemy (not being able to see anything) and heard "hit". at first i though nah it couldn't have been me who shot him but there was no one else firing

Comment

I havent been to a war yet but i remember shooting my bedroom wall & it rebounded, chipping my front tooth

Comment

My team were once doing a hostage/suicide mission and i drew the short straw for the suicide bomber, so i have around 15 ringpull pea grenades and start trying to get to the other base i am about 2 meters away from the base when a branch from a nearby small shrub/tree got caught in most of the ring pulls **unknown to me** i then bolt for the base entrance i then hear the hissing from the fuses thinking it was a hit on my gas bottle that had released the gas i then looked down to see about 8-9 of the grenades fuses alight, at that point a guy came round the corner and at the same time we both went " OH S**T" immmediatly after there was one of the biggest bangs i have ever heard, i then find myself on the floor in agonizing pain missing the fron of the rig that the grenades were attached to and my shirt was pretty badly singed i got 1st degree burn on my chest and all the marshall said was "WTF was that" no are you ok or anything, but was i found out in the end most of the grenades contents had hit the remainder of the people in the bunker which meant we won in a new time of 5:28. wont be doing that again unless i have a nomex plate carrier on :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sniperiain Find out more about sniperiain
                                Working...
                                X