funniest airsoft moments!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: funniest airsoft moments!

one time i was sneaking through some ferns with some other dudes and one guy is about to chuck a flash as we know there is someone hiding in the ferns, guy lights the nade and then the man that was hiding jumps out and shoots me with his pistol, meanwhile, the dude with the pyro chucks it at him and it bounces off him and lands next to me, i have no idea and just hear the guys shouting move at me and so i run and it explodes, scary at the time, funny now.

Comment

The funniest moment I had was a few years ago at the gz event. It wasn't anyone falling over. I was in a group of about ten people slowly walking through the woodland. We hit a split in the path that went round a bend like the letter d. A few guys went round, myself and the rest carried on forward. We heard shots from the d bend and 'delta hit'. All the guys came walking out with their hands up. One of my mates decided to investigate an got shot, so thinking there were a lot of people hiding in the bushes I knelt down an fired. The funny part happens a split second after I start firing, the rest of the guys, about 5/6 in total, open fired aswell all into the bushes, prob lasted a Gd ten seconds. Expecting a load of guys to walk out with their hands up just this one KID came out. Said he was the only one in there and that he had been hit a few thousand times, he was laughing not crying and we all just rolled up. Tears streaming down my face I get to the end path and get shot by bravo. Typical.
      Good times

Comment

Originally posted by RAIDER View Post
        Ran into a tree at AWA hert's once wasnt funny but didnt stop half of my team laughing at me.
        did you see the kid who ran between two trees and snap his gun in half

Comment

For me it's probably a few weeks ago at UCAP Virus - I was in the boiler room on my lonesome - for those that don't know the site it's a pitch black room with boiler equipment and stuff.

Anyway I was crouched in the far corner to the right of the door with my AUG pointed at the door (I was being hunted by both teams). First person runs in, gets shot - then returns from the dead zone with what sounded like the entirty of red team and promptly shouts "he's on the right", as the reds stack up outside the door.

Cue at least nine people running in one by one, turning left and getting laced from behind.

You'd have though that at least one of them knew the difference between right and left :P

Comment

Best thing I've seen was at Xsite Lane End. My mate Steven stormed a hut with about 8 guys inside. Bless him, he could only confirm one enemy in the building as they were being freaking quiet. Anyway, 4 of us stacked up outside of this hut. On the comms you hear Steven go "Guys we breaching? yeah? 3.. 2.. 1... GO GOGO!"
            Steven runs in from the side where they have least cover... realises there are in fact 8 guys in the room, shoots one, turns tail and sprints in the opposite direction. Never seen such a short bloke run so fast! The other 7 guys made chase. They chased him for a couple of minutes until he divded in ditch full of ivy and they lost him. By the time they got back, we had dug in =D

Another entertaining story was at Finmere. We had to take out the VIPs... The VIP on the enemy team only had a pistol. So he hid in a bush (we didnt know at the time). Managed to work out he wasnt in the open so people started wondering around looking for him. After a while, guys were coming back from the top of the playing field claiming hit! We knew it wasnt the enemy guard as we had them pinned down in a trench. People kept coming back and on the respawn saying they had been shot in the leg, or in the backside (all low shots). So we reckons he was in the long grass lying down. Turns out this guy was hiding in a very thorny bush and was just enduring the pain for half and hour hahaha. Once he was finally shot he couldnt get out the bush!
            Kiran Payne
            TM P226 Custom, TM SAI G34, WE SRU G17, WE SAI M&P 9mm, WE SRU Apache XDM IPSC, KWA Kriss Vector Hard Recoil, TM HK416 Recoil
            Looking for another TM G17 and a TM M870

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by brooxy View Post
              You'd have thought that at least one of them knew the difference between right and left :P
              I get in a lot of trouble with my team mates because I dont know my left from my right =(
              I'll call on comms "friendly coming on the left" then come from the right and get myself shot. Its also troublesome when you're trying to give directions =(
              Kiran Payne
              TM P226 Custom, TM SAI G34, WE SRU G17, WE SAI M&P 9mm, WE SRU Apache XDM IPSC, KWA Kriss Vector Hard Recoil, TM HK416 Recoil
              Looking for another TM G17 and a TM M870

sigpic

Comment

doubling up with someone then as they got to throw a ball grenade i raised my weapon to shoot hit the grenade out of the guys hand and watching it blow up 10cm infornt of us
                seing someone at the stan with bb's everywhere putting a mat down and sort of skateboarding to the other side of the lower floor
                when first started i hid in a cupboard for about 30mins as there team moved up past my position then jumping out unleashing hell or so i thought with a rental MP5 didnt think anyone was taking there hits turned out my mag had dropped to the floor so they turn round and lever me top to bottom -.-

Comment

we played a game at a friend's fathers golf course (now you all need to understand that we personally spoke to each house within a mile radius, the local plod and left posters on the footpath 2 weeks beforehand warning everybody) a couple of years back, now the thing that i found hilarious was a family with a pet dog was walking in between 2 woodlands which we were fighting over, we decided to just stop and hide (we all had comm's so it was a simple matter of telling the other team) problem was i have 2 female dogs who enjoy sitting on my combats. That families pet dog was a rather big mastiff, and decided to start humping me, i don't know what was funnier, the look on the family when they see a huge guy dressed in combats and carrying a rifle bigger than a large child being molested by the dog, or the look of 20 guys also with guns and gear literally rolling around, their sides splitting in pain from the laughing, even though it was at my expense, thinking back i still chuckle.

Comment

i was playing at my local woodland once doing a bunker take and hold type game the guy next to me saw my p90 and asked to have a go with it so i let him and he gave me his ak it was pretty calm and they knew where we were so i decided to take some test shots at a tree i fired the first shot and it hit the tree the second shot mised and went wide and about 3 seconds later i heard "hit" everyone in the bunker started cracking up lol

Comment

i had one of those hungover days or playing, in the first quick attack and defend style game, i heard clear called, walked into the area thinkin it was over, anyway someone shouts "anyone got pyro", well yer i did, to which i was asked to throw it in the container, i presumed it was for a laugh so i did it, turns outs they meant the container next to it, which had one guy holding up at the back edge, i felt a right tw*t, not lived it down yet either lol

Comment

Practising exiting vehicle drills and well... Better to sum it up Like this i guess...

www.Conjuctivitus.com Now that's a site for sore eyes

Comment

** Looks in wonder at the body falling from the Disco**
                          That is sooo cool, if only there was a trench there, you could say it was planned. Fantastic one, cheered me up no end.

Minor one, was lent a Systema PTW (OOOOH)

Owner said, ACOG is spot on mate, red dot is about 2ft out at range, knocked it and need to re zero it... Ok!, Feel my wrath mortals, I have a PTW and not afraid to use it ( I was, it's his pride and joy)

Spent the entire morniing hitting doorways, walls, all 2 ft to the left of intended target...Oh bums, however when OPFOR were stacking and entering it was bad news to anybody standing to the left of 1.

Not so much feel my wrath, more have a laugh. perfect end was perfectly sweeping the PTW to my back, smoothly drawing my new G17 from the cheap, nasty clone serpa holster hearing the crappy plastic retention mount snap and fly across the floor, still being cool and groovy firing and hitting a very skillfull ninja who had done a great job of almost sneaking up, G17 then stops working as his mates hove into view.

Bonus was I managed to say "Well, this is awkward" before they maxed me.
                          Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
                          Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Xsite lane end before the windmill broke, the enemy were holding it and we were atacking from the bar/ church to the howitzer, anyways we couldnt get to the door of the windmill so i decided to climb through the window on the bottom floor, when my rig got caught and i ended up doing a frontflip and making more noise than a stampede, which got me BFGd, oh well..
                            -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                            -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Originally posted by Sabbath View Post
                              Practising exiting vehicle drills and well... Better to sum it up Like this i guess...

Must have watched that atleast 10times now. Your mates must have been creasing up.

Comment

+1 on that.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sniperiain Find out more about sniperiain
                                Working...
                                X