funniest airsoft moments!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: funniest airsoft moments!

That bottom picture nearly made me spit my coffee out!

"aaaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhh, mayday, I'm gooooiiiiinnnnng doooooowwwwwwnn'
    section 24 of the 1968 Act
    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Poor sammy in the river though, 8 of us started shooting the ice and it broke with him on it, I doubt it was us though. Temp. was about -10/-12.

Comment

What was he doing on an icy river in the first place? I'm sure most sites would advise... No TELL you not to go near any rivers on site due to insurance purposes.

Comment

One of my first skirmishes I fell into a leat, went upto my armpits, submerged my Famas.
          Drained the gun out, changed battery, pulled the trigger and it fired, albeit water for the first few shots.
          Good ol TM Famas.
          section 24 of the 1968 Act
          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

First game in the middle of November at what became my regular site, me and a friend are in a fortification defending the main base from the opposing team. we are keeping a good arc of sight keeping an eye out for movement when all of a sudden i hear " god dam it"( well words to that effect ), i turn around to see that my friend has stood in a relatively deep icy puddle. thought that was rather funny, this happened another four times during that game, each time he would forget the puddle was there, or how close he was to it, and step right back into it.

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
              One of my first skirmishes I fell into a leat, went upto my armpits, submerged my Famas.
              Drained the gun out, changed battery, pulled the trigger and it fired, albeit water for the first few shots.
              Good ol TM Famas.
              and that my friend is why i have a Tm Famas, they are pretty much indestructable, i apparently have a reputation for as soon as i touch something it breaks a bit later. the only thing yet to do so has been my Tm Famas

Comment

My funniest/most stupid moment was several months ago when at "The Asylum". Being the nice chap that I am, I thought I really ought to medic a guy who had been hit not far from my position who was looking increasingly bored. There was no incoming fire and the nearest enemy player was well out of range or so I thought... So I did my thing and mediced the player who promptly turned around and knife killed me! What I'd failed to realise is that I'd just mediced an enemy player! Doh!

Comment

an epic moment more than a funny one but.

I was at the Grandslam and F&O Anzio this last weekend and throughout the 1st day we could capture a fuel can and have a landrover at our disposal for a while. one of the other members of the anzio immortals (the team i'm part of) had bought his m249 out as well as a m4, he'd left the m249 at our base.

we got the landrover and piled several people in, i picked up the m249 and sat in the back with it propped up on the back door casually lacing any enemy players we drove past.

Comment

after my AK DMRs battery ran out i was left with just my trusty hi-capa and my rugar, so i ran, spotted a guy and launched into a spectacular john woo dive fireing both pistols as i fell, i missed complitly then got shot in the skull from 6ft through some furns.

Comment

Funniest airsoft fail so far for me. I was just about to run and attack the enime team, when my battery died, I just thought it funny if I did a charge at them for no reason. whilst running I tipped over some brambuls, my gun stuck in the groud and I fell on my stock, leaving me with a massive red mark. I though **** it and jumped up jjust to smash my head on a tree. Just as that happened the Marshals shouted End-ex.

What a Fail!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Ran past a bunker, 1911 in hand shot some guy inside the bunker, couldnt stop running ran out into the open in front of about 3 enemies froze for about a second while they all stared at me dove back into cover sideways like a boss only to have a grenade land directly in front of me! Thing is the grenade was thrown by a goddamn marshall! didnt know this until after the game and I thought I was being so cool.

At a CQB game out team had a riot shield and the guy holding it got shot in the crotch so rolled around on the floor the riot shield stayed upright and there team grabbed it, heard one person from there team shout "your team is S*** we have your riot shield!!" next thing the guy with the riot shield sees is my barrel on my trusty 1911 pushes against his head I have never seen someone so terrified in my life it was brilliant

Comment

Ran past a bunker, 1911 in hand shot some guy inside the bunker, couldnt stop running ran out into the open in front of about 3 enemies froze for about a second while they all stared at me dove back into cover sideways like a boss only to have a grenade land directly in front of me! Thing is the grenade was thrown by a goddamn marshall! didnt know this until after the game and I thought I was being so cool.

At a CQB game out team had a riot shield and the guy holding it got shot in the crotch so rolled around on the floor the riot shield stayed upright and there team grabbed it, heard one person from there team shout "your team is S*** we have your riot shield!!" next thing the guy with the riot shield sees is my barrel on my trusty 1911 pushes against his head I have never seen someone so terrified in my life it was brilliant

Comment

Most recent game after lunch me and 3 others were put onto the losing team (lots of first time rentals) to try and balance the sides up a bit. First game we realised how much of a disadvantage we were at. We all got hit countless times trying to make runs to get close to the objective while the rest of the team stayed quite far back. After making one of my more epic runs taking out 3 of the opposition got to a barricade, took a look round at the field, as I poked my head round the second time to start firing, got hit in the lip, and as I clamped my mouth down caught the bb in between my lips, ran around showing my mates what had happened like it was something out of the movies. Needless to say we lost the game, and the day. All I had to show for the day was a bloody puffy lip and this story.

Comment

Was at the Stan last night for an evening game, and we were playing one of their pushback games, attacker has constant regen and the defenders have 3 lives when they get hit they move back a distance and then resume playing. So game on is called then maybe 10 minutes later the marshals halt the game and ask the defending team to move back a bit to give the enemy a chance, we were battering them that much.

so game on was called again, and 5 minutes later they decide to stop the game as they only managed to advance about 10m further from where we had held them previously.

we then reversed roles and as the attackers we rolled through all of them in about 5 minutes

Comment

Last game i managed to fall backwards out of a lorry body. the entrance has a 2 inch lip on it and as i entered i saw and killed the occupant but he had a remote claymore! As i backed out i tripped over the lip and went flying. Saved me from the claymore but the 10 or so people watching from the dead zone found it all very amusing. Lad came running out saying did it get you?? NOPE sorry.
                                TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sniperiain Find out more about sniperiain
                                Working...
                                X