funniest airsoft moments!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: funniest airsoft moments!

trying to be a clever sniper type with my new boltie, thought i would take a big round trip to get behind the enemy... when i fell through a hedge, in full camo, geared up, with camo face paint and a huge sniper rifle, i looked up to see that i was on a camp site, and there was a family about 3 metres away having a BBQ who had been wondering what all the noise was coming from the bush....i apologised....tried to explain that i was playing airsoft, and jumped through the fresh hole in the bush that i had just created..!

i failed..
    “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

I want to know why there is a camp site so close to a airsoft site :S

Comment

There is a caravan site right next door to alpha 55.! Ha
        “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Originally posted by dannyeprice23 View Post
          trying to be a clever sniper type with my new boltie, thought i would take a big round trip to get behind the enemy... when i fell through a hedge, in full camo, geared up, with camo face paint and a huge sniper rifle, i looked up to see that i was on a camp site, and there was a family about 3 metres away having a BBQ who had been wondering what all the noise was coming from the bush....i apologised....tried to explain that i was playing airsoft, and jumped through the fresh hole in the bush that i had just created..!

i failed..
          Quality =)
          Check Out My Airsoft Videos / POV Action / Kit Reveiws and loads more on
          Youtube www.youtube.com/user/7ackbee

Comment

Trying to move up to the village at GZW, getting shot at so jump out the way to hide behind the bush, foot slipped by a fraction and I fell ass first into said bush in front of about 1/4 to 1/2 of delta team that day, didn't get hit though :D

Comment

me and 2 other airsoft marshalls thought it'd be funny to stand facing each other, each having 2 bb frag grenades, pulled out the pins at basically the same times and put them on the ground in front of us.....not smart at all
              si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

Originally posted by jakula View Post
                me and 2 other airsoft marshalls thought it'd be funny to stand facing each other, each having 2 bb frag grenades, pulled out the pins at basically the same times and put them on the ground in front of us.....not smart at all
                That is not smart no, and a silly idea.

Comment

Originally posted by dannyeprice23 View Post
                  That is not smart no, and a silly idea.
                  after work the airsoft lot had left and we were bored....evryone does silly things from time to time its what makes us feel alive, feel human ya know
                  si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

I was watching two friends try rush the OpFor, and they didnt see a small ditch infront of them and fell over, and as they tried to get up, it looked like they were doing it in the doggy position.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluegill View Post
                      Seriously, you're an idiot. Why would you laugh at that..?! That's not funny in the slightest- the kid could have been seriously injured. Even though it was a fault of his own, I'd still make sure he was alright...

Sort your act out, for Christ's sake.
                      I think I would have laughed my tits off

Thats my sense of humour though, My friends are ALOT worse, any misfotune and its fair game. Just how it is

Comment

my team decided to do a suicide run at the beginning of the game we started and we all ran at the other team screaming within like 10 seconds we were almost all out it was an epic fail lol !

Comment

Copy of funny moments in this video
                          Firstly guy failing over as he get hit, 1min 16 seconds in
                          Second hitting a marshal and him asking if i shot him, 3min 30 seconds in

:D

Click Here

Comment

That's a great vid Pete! Love the stroppy Marshall Hahahaha! I'd live to come for a game with you guys, you all seem real placid and chilled.

Originally posted by Lonewolf873
                            Mods can you please edit the title to shirt as I'm sure 5.11 don't sell shits.

Comment

Went to a private airsoft day at a friend's friend's house yesterday. They had a trampoline in the field we were in, so I decided in the middle of a free-for-all game to jump and shoot at everyone, managing to jump from one to the next as I span around, I hit no-one, but it took ages to be shot too... Good fun and very funny to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluegill View Post
                                That's a great vid Pete! Love the stroppy Marshall Hahahaha! I'd live to come for a game with you guys, you all seem real placid and chilled.
                                Bluegill

It's all about having fun and a laugh isn't it!

The Marshall was really kool about it and we had a laugh about after the game.

Sneaky

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sniperiain Find out more about sniperiain
                                Working...
                                X