funniest airsoft moments!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: funniest airsoft moments!

At Section 8 in Glasgow I was lying prone in the grass when my mate asked me to put some cover down for him so he could throw his pyro, not only did he manage to hit the ONLY tree around the grenade managed to bounce and land right infront of my face...all I could down was turn round and accept a large amount of dried peas smash off my arse lol
    Get it right roon ye!

Comment

We were at an indoor cqb site and my friend ran out of battery for his AEG, so he switched to his trusty glock, however he forgot to put gas in his spare mag, so he used his first one then could use the second, so what he does is get his speedloader and take a handleful of bbs and starts throwing them. He gets to guys out until he gets hit in the back of the head with a grenade. I've never laughed so much in my life, until I felt a distinctive sting on my arse.
      "I guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying."
      Red - Shawshank Redemption

Comment

My mate was in cover and a nearby marshall tried to set off a grenade but dropped it and kicked it, it landed next to my mate- he looked at it and it blew up in his face haha

Comment

Charging a base with no ammo and hearing a team mate shout 'RUN FOREST RUN'
          Originally posted by Jez@Devoted
          Dude, more to life than ranking up in a forum!
          sigpic

Comment

Another one from UA.
            I once had a very vocal friend who after getting eveyone's attension shouting "chaaarge!", proceeded to run three steps, slipped on a cow pat and landed flat on his back.. In the cow pat..

Comment

Originally posted by UZI GUY View Post
              Another one from UA.
              I once had a very vocal friend who after getting eveyone's attension shouting "chaaarge!", proceeded to run three steps, slipped on a cow pat and landed flat on his back.. In the cow pat..
              You know is sheep pat not cow, it is bloody lethal stuff i have seen dodging it like its a mine field.
              Originally posted by Jez@Devoted
              Dude, more to life than ranking up in a forum!
              sigpic

Comment

The funniest moment I have had was at the mall. I was behind enemy line and I saw 2 enemies,I slowly walked up to them and the guys just turn back and he saw me then he smile. The next thing I did was smile back and shoot at them,the guys was screaming and swearing,I couldn't stop laughing hahah...!!
                I will shoot you all.

Comment

• XD that's brilliant!!!

Originally posted by Intervention View Post
                  Hahah classic! How many of you did that take out? Out of interest.
                  that's absolutely brilliant. "Were f****d, haha"

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                  was a few months ago at my local, i pulled the pin on my grenade and threw near a guy about 10m ahead of me, him having a full face on i couldnt see that he was looking straight at me and as i threw it towards him he grabbed the forgrip of his m16 with both hands and adopted a baseball pose with it and proceeded to hit the grenade back to me which landed at my feet and exploded... he immediately apologised and came to see if i was alright, i was just lying on the floor in a mixture of pain and laughter pistol drawn and shot him back as he got within 5m... good times
                  XD I think I'll try that if anyone throws a grenade at me!
                  Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 5 April, 2010, 17:23.
                  sigpic
                  There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives!

Comment

Close Action Fineshade woods, In the plantation 25-30mtr visibility my Son and I (Blue Team) lying in some long grass. Two of the opposing red team come stumbling toward us finally getting within sight and call out "Red or Blue" my son calls back "Red" Then says " Be careful there's a couple of Blues with an ambush nearby" The two reds lower their guns and walk straight for us! Hit!!! Hit!!!

Oh how we Laughed...

Comment

My funniest moment had to be at UWG Tonbridge

We were playing capture the flag and the enemy were very close to getting our flag quickly i decided to go arround and attack them from the oppisite direction from which they are attacking.
                      When i got there i heard the enemy capture our flag UH OH i thought
                      but then i saw the enemy flag bearer i quickly pulled out my rubber bayonet and as the guy ran past i tapped him with it and said knife kill drop that flag. He dropped it and i grabbed it and ran back, i ran through enemies on the way back and they were saying "what are you doing our flag is this way"
                      it was so funny because they were so confused. lol oh and we won the game!
                      will

Comment

Last game of the day and it was supposed to be eight of us going up hill to assault a bunker with about 30 people in it, so it wasn't going to be easy from the start. I decide that getting a few grenades in the bunker would help and so decide to go off and buy about eight of the things. I doubt anyone has eight grenade pouches, so the most logical place for them was my dump pouch. Anyhow the game begins and myself and my mate decide to run around the bottom of the hill to get some cover behind some trees. Someone spots us and begins taking shots at us and soon 5 others join in. Well I had sort of forgotten about my grenades, but was instantly reminded of them when I heard a hissing sound. I look at my mate who's lying about 10 metres away and say "do you hear...". Massive boom, mate rolls over onto his backing laughing hysterically at the smoke plumes coming out of my arse and my repeated cries of "OW MY ASS". End up with one ruined dump pouch and a waste of eight grenades.

Comment

• Re: funniest airsoft momens!

Originally posted by Kodiak View Post

Self explanatory I don't know who it is, just funny.
                          haha graeme! I bet he'd love this.

Comment

Originally posted by HenrzM18 View Post
                            End up with one ruined dump pouch and a waste of eight grenades.
                            Ha ha classic
                            Ive seen a guys pockets been blown to shreads after a ring pull grenade got caught on a tree, setting quite a few grenades and a smoke grenade off it was in the safe zone aswell right in the middle of a saftey breifing. LOL he was fine and so was every one else.
                            Will:D

Comment

Probably the one, i was kneeing down, and someone chucked a pyro under my arse, didnt notice, but well, you know what happend then..
                              Boom, ouch

Comment

Well, i was playing when i heard someone running around behind me, assuming it was on of my team i carried on. Moments later i heard the running getting closer and closer. Then all i felt was a real sting on my behind as someone shot me pointblank in the arse!!!!! i then proceeded to shout alot and hobble back to the respawn point. It was a good laugh though.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sniperiain Find out more about sniperiain
                                Working...
                                X