funniest airsoft moments!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: funniest airsoft moments!

seeing some one do a bang kill with a party popper and the kid that got killed screamed an ran away coverd in little bits of party popper

http://www.ukaircav.com

Comment

In woodland - seeing one guy lob a grenade downhill and even before it went off, the intended victim running out of a bush clutching his plums with his DPM trousers singed all round the crotch.
      Brought a tear to my eye that one…

Diplomacy is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by marve114 View Post
        seeing some one do a bang kill with a party popper and the kid that got killed screamed an ran away coverd in little bits of party popper
        ...you sir have just brought a tear of joy to my eye.
        Just because you can doesn't mean you should......

Comment

At the courthouse in bristol someone came dressed as a pirate with plastic toy flintlocks that he had modded to take party poppers and he just put bbs in instead, they were useless but funny

one i had down at mia was a teddy grenade. Basically id seen a guy with a teddy shoved inside his vest and thought it was odd but then this is airsoft.
          As i was standing dead i suddenly see said teddy fly across infront of me with a trail of sparks coming out its arse, land by me and explode.
          Its a sad day when toys result to suicide bombings

Comment

suicide teddy! i have to try this!

Comment

I saw a sniper wearing black in the middle of a clearing about 60-70M away from me. I spread my arms out, letting him take a free shot... He missed. Then i procceded to wave at him until he waved back, before another person on my team saw what was going on and skipped across the sniper's field of vision :D.

Comment

once when i went to Ultimate Wargames in tunbridge Wells a guys smoke grenade went off in his bag and he was flapping his arms around it was so funny

Comment

Heading out on a Milsim a couple of winters ago, with the exit route to the starting point for the team being a sheet of glass, I'm usually very good on my feet, but ended up flat on my ass taking the pistol grip off my L85, had loads of people asking if I was ok... but for some reason I could not stop laughing.

Or the other one, seeing a player remove the pin from a BFG then look stupidly at the flying handle which is away from his hand... then the immortal words of "oh Sh*t"...
                  Opinions are like ar**holes, everyone has one.

Usually found being very unimpressed by a lot of players, but gets a pleasant surprise when they actually have a clue on a game day.

Comment

I think my funniest was while playing a sash game, hitting three people, making a run to tag everyone standing around just to have Rimms appear at the bottom of the barn with a springer that went "pop". Not bang, or any manly noise, pop. It was embarrassing to be hit with it :P

Comment

My most embarrassing/funny moment happened at ****** ***** a few weeks ago. I twisted my pin in BFG to make sure it was in properly and felt the spoon click. It took me five seconds to realize I was holding a live grenade...

I couldn't hear anything for a full minute and the first thing I could hear was raucous laughter. It blew the end off my glove, so I cringe to think what would have happened if I wasn't wearing one.

Moral of the story: Premature detonations in Airsoft are flipping funny, but only when wearing gloves.

Comment

****** ***** a few weeks back some kid set off a smoke in the radio comms tower before the match started but the funniest for me has to be my mate dave throwing those grenade replica speedloaders in buildings as the poor people inside fled for there lives thinking it was a live grenade

Comment

Originally posted by Mads View Post
                          I think my funniest was while playing a sash game, hitting three people, making a run to tag everyone standing around just to have Rimms appear at the bottom of the barn with a springer that went "pop". Not bang, or any manly noise, pop. It was embarrassing to be hit with it :P
                          Nice to get a mention lol i took a cheap spring colt 25 out in that game and racked up 15 kills and only one was a bang kill
                          Sometime running round like a looney works

Comment

Just about to storm a room at contact front when I suddenly got shot in the arse at least 3 times, just happened to be a small guttering pipe about waist hieght
                            I was more surprised than anything, limping to the respawn point I couldn't stop laughing.
                            sigpic
                            Armoury:Tm mp5/Ics m16/Spartac AK74U/Spartac AK pistol/m56c/Hfc m190/Tm m9 tactical master/Armourer works HX11/Dynatex BFG

Comment

Anzio camp Mercs game
                              Defending the bank under strict instructions NOT to shoot the civvie team (despite the fact they were being annoying,trying to sell me a bauble,doing his 'sexy dance' etc) but we were allowed to stop them from getting in and scare them off by shooting the air or floor
                              Teammate with 1 shot shottie tries to shoot floor 2 scare and african off and manages to hit the other guys foot! didnt get sinbined tho
                              Other teammate does get sinbined due to shooting and african armed with deadly bannanas!!!
                              The Normal Person takes the AEG
                              The Nutter takes the Shotgun
                              The Cowardly b*****d takes the sniper rifle

Comment

Some of these things that happened are pretty funny
                                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sniperiain Find out more about sniperiain
                                Working...
                                X