funniest airsoft moments!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: funniest airsoft moments!

Lyndsey CQB, my teammate got engaged by a lot of full auto from inside what was essentially a cupboard sized room off one of the courtyard. I was standing four feet to the left of the small hatch in (which was the only way in or out of the room), so promptly grabbed a tennis ball pea grenade, struck it and rolled it through the hole with a shout of 'merry christmas'.

Cue a mournful observation from inside; "Aw, I'm dead," just before the bang.

Comment

thoes are awesome, ive had a few 'misshaps', including:

- going to grab a moscart from my pocket and acidently puch the valve against its reload tool and bang, 72 rounds into my palm.
      - firing a thunderfalsh out of my m203, i loaded a shell with bb's instead of being empty and it fell short, right onto a team mates leg further up.
      - first game with my new M4 i didant have a propa sling so used the one i got with my 'free' cheapsoft shotgun. needless to say it broke and my stock hit the ground, fracturing it clean off the gun.
      - i stepped back so i could shoot round a tree, what i thorght was solid ground was actuly grass growing out over a fiver bank. It was a hot day and it wasn't too deep so didant matter too much.
      - I heared some one moving around behind me up on me, i turn to see who it was and it was an enemy team sniper with a rubber bayonet, he is too close to get the kill before i could have got my rifle round. So he throws it and hits me on the leg, we both smile and i take. it.

Seen others:
      - At the GZ weekender last year i ast sat in a trech waiting with another player as there were lost of enemies further over, a few seconds later a dynotech comes zipping in and goes strait into the V of his tack vest.
      - a shipper running foward at with his sidearm, rifle slung, he passed between tow trees and clotheslined himself.
      - seeing a new guy running around with out a mag and then LOLing as he bitched about people not taking hits.
      Your life is only as long as my trigger pull

SAVE AIRSOFT IN SCOTLAND! http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/ YOUR HOBBY NEEDS YOU!

Comment

this was a couple of weeks back at my first ever airsoft game at AWA herts. well we were playing the bunker game and i ran straight up the bunker. this side was a steady slope and i kept running over. then realised when i was at the top that there wasn't a steady slope on the other side it was more like a 6 or 7 foot straight drop. couldn't stop in time so jumped it and went down the 6 or 7 foot straight on to a twisted foot and got hailed in the back with BBs. then a guy from my team in the bunker saw the whole thing and in a break of his laughing said "you alright mate?" so i replied "peachy" and took my 100 or so hits and went back to the regen point with a limp. (later found out my ankle was sprained) :D . haven't been airsofting since but going again. airsofting is definitely worth spraining your ankle for:D .
        trader rating

Comment

watching a mate spy an uncoverd and unalert player....
          mate: "watch this"
          draws his sig
          click click
          guy turns round
          Mate:"HIT"
          Yeah though I walk in the valley in the shadow of death.
          I shall fear NO evil.
          For I am the biggest, baddest, meanest mother F***er in the vicinity.

Comment

first game ever still on rentals at my local site. Went round the corner of the cabin, the guy inside had a caw revolving launcher. I got two rounds.needles to say it hurt ALOT
            Originally posted by Utorak
            FUUUUUUUU! I'm not going to be putting the barrel of my gun near anything like that.

Comment

lol above ^^

Also seeing a Mk5 going off in someones pocket = Everyone in stiches and the guy missing a pocket off his dpm

Comment

If eny of you have seen "Black hawk down". when the us marine walk out of the house and slips on the step faling down. and the son shoots the crap out of the dad. well that happend to me. In cs woodland i tripped and fell over a building door frame and a guy on the left tried to shoot me and missed hitting his this 13 year old kid aking him cry. but after that the kid blasted the back of my head a 2 meters(wich i wanst to pleased with)

Comment

Not taking his hit AND overkill at close range. Nice.

Comment

I will share something that most of our team experienced last Sunday (sniperian support gunner gilome and those lot).

We were cruising along in a land rover going to an objective with gilly on top cover. when we ran straight into and IED (loads of pea and smokes strapped together) so we had to bail. unfortunately for the 8 of us we where surrounded by what must have been about 20-25 players at close range in cover. the only thing i can compare it to is the scene in saving private Ryan where they all try to get out of the landing craft into a hail of machine gun bullets. the amount of fire coming at us sent us straight to the floor. it was majorly funny but painful all at the same time.

oh and here's a vid form the same day of someone throwing a nade out of a land rover at people eating lunch :D i was watching this (well sort of from a near by bush )
                    http://s162.photobucket.com/albums/t...t=SNV81013.flv i apologize for the vid being not the best quality but i did not take it so don't blame me!
                    Last edited by sheard; 22 June, 2009, 20:43.
                    Pure Plastic Pwnage

Comment

They have vehicles at Lyndsey? I DEFINITELY need to come to a day game some time!

Comment

no that's at Cerberus mate but they do have a bedford at Lindsey that takes you places every now and again but tbh Cerberus is much better
                        Pure Plastic Pwnage

Comment

Oh right didnt realise Ian went to cerberus too, might come by some time (a certain person at Cerberus irritates the hell out of me though :p).

Dave

Comment

yeh well it was our first time down there but i think we are goig to go down there more often as its closer and better but you should come down and see if you can get on a diferent team to him :P (i have no idea who you mean )
                            Pure Plastic Pwnage

Comment

dave you got to get to cerberus, the earth aint far from hull. it is imense, better than lindsey i must say

haha thats my video and camera, and yes it was midly funny and painful
                              i remember the loud bang and shouting " rimmer get that f**kin dorr open!" he kicked it open and thats when the saving private ryan moment happened but the nade into the enemy circle was great, you couldnt get it on camera but cos they were all in the middle of that circle and it was wuite tall they couldnt get out in a hurry, so when paddy dropped a frag in they couldnt get out, thats my laughter from the front seat:D

Comment

if you look closley you can see me in the undergrowth at the side weh you gota get down there its brill :D
                                Pure Plastic Pwnage

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sniperiain Find out more about sniperiain
                                Working...
                                X