Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: funniest airsoft moments!

Right here's mine:

Some of my team mates were chatting on the radio's, "They're trying the left flank, lay down some fire!" ect, as you do.

Then, they had the local taxi service on the same channel! was quite funny....

"Err can I have a car for err Mrs jones, please"

"Lay down some fire! Right flank! GO GO GO!"

"Yer what?"

:D

Comment

Not my moment.. But one of the funniest i've experienced.

Huw (Nuke on here) is sneaking through a very dense bush whilst I cover our rear. All is going well, I've killed a couple who tried to come up from behind, then I radio Huw to see how he's doing, no response then I hear him say "Bravo.." (another person spotted in the opposite bush about 5m away) then ot hear a female voice reply "Delta" (the opposite team) instantly you hear pew pew pew from Huw's USP and a screaming girl!

Brilliant!

Comment

Originally posted by sniperiain View Post
        yer can agree mate!

good vid, shame most was at the ground but i guess its hard!
        oh yes, so very awkward to hold, but on the 19th we will have a cameraman-only player on Delta team so we should get some great footage on that day.
        Main Weapon: Well MB-10
        Side-arm: WE Baby Hi-Capa 3.8

UkFur Airsofter

Comment

3 rentals.

3 grenades.

1 open window.

3 rentals light 3 grenades.

3 rentals throw each grenade at 1 open window.

3 grenades miss 1 open window and come back at 3 rentals.

3 dead rentals.

Boris.
          K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

Some of these are classics!

Owainthegreat - brilliant hahahaha

Comment

Funniest moment for me was back last year before xmas.

In one game was taking cover behind a huge bush/clump of ferns waiting to ambush the "enemy" on the otherside, next thing I know I heard a grenade being lit and then it comes flying over the top.

So instead of running I just lifted my left arm up and grabbed it in mid air, looked at it for a second then returned it to the sender and got a few kills with it lol

The one marshall that was with me at the time was gobsmacked and he wishes he had caught it on film as it one of them moments that will never happen again lol.

Best part was that two of the kills were my ex gf and the w****r that she left me for.

Comment

Haha first grenade thrown ever- i held it abit long as it just left my hand it blew up in my face :P
                Contrary To Popular Belief, Owning A M4 DOES Make Your Penis Larger

Comment

hahah nice one metalboa! hope it hurt them:D

you got to remember to throw the nade mate:D

remember being in a house , not reli a house but a base but you could stand up with plenty of cover, and we had to defend it. if you were outside the house at the start you had 2 lives. if you got hit you move into the house.
                  i got about 5 or so kills outside the house then got sprayed as more people moved into the house. when i was in i got a few kills through the windows, which was funny!
                  basicly our whole team was in this house. about 3msquared jammed with hyped up tense player:D
                  shadow captain can vouch this as he was a culperate!
                  next thing i here is "hissssss"
                  "oh f**k grenade.........ssss!!!"
                  about 3 or nades came into the top of the house, must have got all of us! great laugh but our ears were ringing a bit:Done of them

Comment

Had a orange smoke go off in my webbing when I was first starting out, was borrowing my mate's vsr, and well lets just say I got peppered with BBs.

Comment

• Re: funniest airsoft moments!

I have to say i have three top airsoft funnies

First was a major cockup by myself at my second ever skirmish
                      I was defending a two story windmill with the assistance of a older guy with a sniper rifle. Eventually our team was wiped out due to the rules of the game (a dead defender joins the attackers), and only me and this guy remained. With game over called, I went to walk down the stairs to the ground floor, where a very zealous support gunner spotted me. Screaming 'Surrender or Die' he trained his RPK on me. I, technically being dead, let go of the hand rail and put my hands up. Now the stairs were very muddy, and for a reason still unknown to me, the RPK guy decided to shoot me, causing my to flinch, slip and fall down the stairs, catching my ankle, wacking my head and breaking the stock off my MP5.
                      I woke up 5 minutes later, outside, lying on the ground with two marshalls and what appeared to be Vietnam era US sergeant standing over me, never quite lived it down

The other two occured at the NAE 08
                      Firstly, about 2pm, me and a group of about 4 other guys were patrolling near a Delta held strong point, when our leader threw up his hand. We hit the dirt as large group of deltas, about 20 strong, rounded the corner ahead of us. We watched this patrol, lying in the long grass on the other side of the path, when one of the Deltas left the group and walked straight towards us. None of us dared move as this guy got closer and closer. Then, standing about a meter in front of one of my team mates, he stopped, unzipped his fly and proceeded to take a leak against a tree, barely missing my team mate. He then turned round, joined his group and they ran off. It took ALOT of effort not to burst out laughing, and even more effort not to jump up and shoot him mid leak!

The Other event happend during the last patrol of the day on the last day. Me and two other Bravo soldiers were patroling the path the runs under the sniper nest just along from checkpoint Charlie and opposite the Stag camp. All of a sudden, the bush ahead of us unleashes a volley of fire. One of my comerades is hit, and me and the other guy dive off the path. I jump up again, P90 level and pull the trigger. The P90 promptly dies. I dive back and grab the only other weapon i have on me- my M1911 springer. Accepting the suicide attack, i jump back out and rapidly fire off the springer randomly into the bush. Then, to my surprise, four heavily armed Others stumble out of the bush, only to realise they'd been shot by my trusty springer!
                      G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                      RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

probably having a cig in the dead zone a few weeks ago at gz woodland and a randomly stray bb owned my hand and cig!!!! later found out it was a purpose shot from a very bored sniper!

Comment

Pistol went off in my holster ow on red gas 350 Fps +++ :had to go a and e after Big bruse im a bit of a hypercondriac :D

Comment

last time i went spec opps at bloxworth i was lining up a nice grenade throw to take out a couple of snipers-what i didnt see was the branch right above my head which the grenade promptly hit when i threw it! i had to dive into gulley to stop my self being killed by own nade-best £2.50 ever wasted lol.
                            'so long, and thanks for all the fish'

Comment

At Eversley today We had just started capture the land mines Mission when the marshals called us to down weapons as someone had dropped their safety goggles. Once he had regained them and put them one we were told to carry on. I picked up my weapon (Brand new King Arms SLR and took 2 steps forward on a log and plank walkway. Being wet I slipped off Thinking only of my new weapon I forgot to break my fall and went face first into a bog. Standing up, I stepped 2 more paces forward and my legs disappeared knee deep I was stuck. Up comes an enemy with a minime and unloads about 500 rounds into me I couldn't move. I am covered in welt mark from my neck to my Knees ( couldnt shoot anything else as it was under the bog lol). Anyway after he shot me he helped pull me out Nice bloke really!!! I am in loads of pain but it was funny too. about an hour later I was in position sniping when my son walks past me he hears a thud looks down and a rubber pineapple grenade is by his feet he turns to run when it goes off 70 odd bb's hit him in the knackers and he keels over start to laugh out loud and a sniper sees me and I get one between the eyes
                              Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 3 August, 2009, 08:43. Reason: language
                              Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Managing to get around behind an enemy position. They all had their back to me and as I was about to squeeze the trigger on full auto my glove pulled the mag release.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sniperiain Find out more about sniperiain
                                Working...
                                X