funniest airsoft moments!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: funniest airsoft moments!

playing at the fort in fife, i saw what i though wa s apuddle and jamp in only to find it when just above my knees.

also ran through what i though what wet dirt to find out it was a burst swear pipe (dont think the guys on the bus home were to happy bout the smell lol)

also watched someone talk aloud of crap and hit out with "ahahah your not here to save bb's"

also listened to frenchie shout at a new guy cos he went full auto onto someones neck in the village, best line ever "if i hear full auto again im going to rip someone a new arsehole" was priceless man =))
    Originally posted by bravotwozero
    Half of the people on zeroin are ex-sas, or currently serving in the regiment, so you shouldn't have a problem getting some hard information.

Comment

At urban last week,
      middle of a game, and an old guy drove up right near where we were playing.
      must of scared the crap out of him seeing 30+ people with guns lol
      - ICS MP5 SD2

Comment

Yeah Ian might come down sometime again. Its a great sight, the marshalls just seem to go a bit overboard sometime.

Comment

In CQB, My team mate and I were trying to get this guy who was hold up in a room with only one entrance, we knew he was in there, and where abouts we just couldn't hit him. So my team mate put down cover fire whilst i skidded over to the side of the door way.

I then dived across the doorway wth my super 90 and got him square in the chest. My mate said it was the funniest thing he's seen as I was fully horizontal in mid air. The funniest part was that the guy who got shot tried to complain to a marshal that I was blind firing untill it was pointed out to him I was using a spring action.
          "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

probably my funniest airsoft moment, was at a weekender at cage
            in the night game we was with a team called legion
            they'd set up a very good series of defences including rape alarms lol, fishing alarms, and a buncha dynatec's, it was brilliant
            we'd all built foxholes and were sitting in them watching for an enemy because we had NO idea when they were coming, and for some strange reason twigs were cracking all night so we had no idea if it was enemy or not, then we started hearing louder twigs breaking, then, we heard the one of the fishing alarms go of and then a voice go "OH SH*TT" LMAO it was the funniest thing ever, and it had us all laughing our heads off in our fox holes, it was just soo funny.

Comment

I once did a gears of war-style swat turn across a doorway, letting off a moscart as I went... cue a surprised, extremely girly scream from the guy standing in the corridor :p

Comment

This happened to a friend of mine but I was with him.

Basically we could hear voices on the other side of this big thick bush so we had a look through and could see two people on the other side. However we couldn't shoot through cos it was too thick so we thought, let's through a bang over. So lit the bang as you do and gave it a massive throw over the bush. All we heard was:

"Sh*t grenade: SH*T!!!"

He'd acknowledged the grenade coming down, but didn't expect it to land in his pocket :D

Took the whole pocket off the poor guy and made a small hole in his trousers, was funny to say the least.
                TK Airsoft- Take one "from" the team

Army Armament L85A1
                Tokyo Marui P90
                HFC M9 Special Forces
                KSC Glock 18c

Comment

Theres always those funny moments where the marshals make you line up in a room and then throw pyro in at you.
                  "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

We we're playing a game in my mates back garden, it consisted of a valley with one side being open and the other side of the valley, which was seperated by a river, had forest cover. situation was 2v2, me and my team mate was stuck behind some cover when he decieded to make a break to move up while i provided cover fire, to which i did, and he did. he got hit as he got to the cover, and i was hit a couple of minutes later. poor bloke got hit in the face, went to blow his nose because it was blocked, and out popped a bb.

Comment

haha mint, would love to see that, sheard? let ne shoot you!

Comment

We had a player at Airsoft Essex once who complained to the marshal, and I quote "They were flanking us, that’s cheating; surly they are not allowed to do that?"

Of course the marshal soon told put him in his place and told the rest of the players what was said.
                        When I was a child there was no such thing as health and safety. We use to collect shells from the beach. Unexploded ones. - James May

Comment

haha i hate it when rules arent properly explained and you see a team flanking but when you do it you get bollocked

Comment

Originally posted by sniperiain View Post
                            haha i hate it when rules arent properly explained and you see a team flanking but when you do it you get bollocked
                            Your Not Allowed To Flank WTF

Comment

actually happened at the last GZW skirm, friend of mine in our squad was hiding in a bush and jumped out at three bravo's, shouted "HA!", and tried to fire with the safety on.

Needless to say, he gave up quite promptly :P

another funny airsoft moment can be found in this vid:

http://www.facebook.com/v/89625598325

at about 17:30. one of the most awkward moments in airsoft, and i can bet most of us have been there too!
                              Main Weapon: Well MB-10
                              Side-arm: WE Baby Hi-Capa 3.8

UkFur Airsofter

Comment

yer can agree mate!

good vid, shame most was at the ground but i guess its hard!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sniperiain Find out more about sniperiain
                                Working...
                                X