Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: funniest airsoft moments!

Originally posted by jfox61 View Post
    At Eversley today We had just started capture the land mines Mission when the marshals called us to down weapons as someone had dropped their safety goggles. Once he had regained them and put them one we were told to carry on. I picked up my weapon (Brand new King Arms SLR and took 2 steps forward on a log and plank walkway. Being wet I slipped off Thinking only of my new weapon I forgot to break my fall and went face first into a bog. Standing up, I stepped 2 more paces forward and my legs disappeared knee deep I was stuck. Up comes an enemy with a minime and unloads about 500 rounds into me I couldn't move. I am covered in welt mark from my neck to my Knees ( couldnt shoot anything else as it was under the bog lol). Anyway after he shot me he helped pull me out Nice bloke really!!! I am in loads of pain but it was funny too. about an hour later I was in position sniping when my son walks past me he hears a thud looks down and a rubber pineapple grenade is by his feet he turns to run when it goes off 70 odd bb's hit him in the knackers and he keels over start to laugh out loud and a sniper sees me and I get one between the eyes
    god that sounds painful, hows the SLR?

Comment

This was my first time at GZW:
      I was protecting the bomb in the fort and heard some enemy contact near the back entrance.
      I went and checked it out, So i poked my head round the corner and there was no one there, so i slowly moved up and BAM!!! Three guys with three GBB pistols charge round the corner and empty about 5 rounds each into my arm from about 3 feet away. WAS NOT FUN!
      TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
      TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Comment

my mate threw a grenade on the bridge map in AWA at the back of the blue team spawn and threw all the way to my team mate, he was laying down, landed right between his nuts. you can figure what happend after that looool!

(OWNED)

Comment

ooo bet that gave him a shock!

Comment

the other day.. in my back garden.. testing airflow.. point blank shot to the centre of my palm enough said

Comment

Originally posted by jtrent90 View Post
              the other day.. in my back garden.. testing airflow.. point blank shot to the centre of my palm enough said
              My mate did that with my old gas pistol. He didnt think the mag was in lol

Comment

at a team game last weekend we were doin a CQB game and my friend thorght his pistol wasent fireing, he points it at the ground and bam, it fires and the rechoshet smacks him right in the nose.
                Your life is only as long as my trigger pull

SAVE AIRSOFT IN SCOTLAND! http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/ YOUR HOBBY NEEDS YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by richy b View Post
                  last time i went spec opps at bloxworth i was lining up a nice grenade throw to take out a couple of snipers-what i didnt see was the branch right above my head which the grenade promptly hit when i threw it! i had to dive into gulley to stop my self being killed by own nade-best £2.50 ever wasted lol.
                  I remember that, never laughed so much
                  WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

Rental at local site yesterday,taking cover,pops up for a look and gets riddled up the arm, winced with pain and got back up and started firing again, marshall shouted ' Right mate, you know your hit,back to regen'. Rental replies ' Oh sorry,thought it was the rain'.

Cracker
                    Last edited by GeorgeM; 14 August, 2009, 14:16. Reason: speller

Comment

Haha nice one
                      TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
                      TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Comment

My funniest story was when i ran into a room, and hid behind the door to it. Just to find 6 of the enemy in the room (which i didn't notice as i ran in), all pointing their guns at me. I was like... "... um Hit?"
                        Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 16 August, 2009, 13:44. Reason: language
                        TM VSR-10 GSPEC
                        Originally posted by aeviv
                        I once saw a guy LITERALLY club a tree with his G36C, not a mark on it

Comment

one of my favourites happened at GZ, we (asmall group of delta) were at the bottom of a hill fighting a small group of bravo, trying to get up the hill to where there was a lot of action happening. then we hear "clip clop clip clop" were like WTF is that noise? and some horses come round the corner with riders. So being sensible we all ceasefire so we don't scare the animals. So the toffs on horseback must have seen us all in camo with our guns, so they go up the hill towards the contact we wait till we cant see them anymore and continue playing, then BLAM sounds like someones deonated a flour bomb up the hill, 2 seconds later 3 horses come shooting back down the hill, riders hanging on as tight as they could. we were like, if the signs warning you this wasnt an airsoft site and the people with guns wasnt warning enough to turn round and go back then you deserve to be shot. idiots.

Comment

Other week at raven's I was defending the tower base, in a open top fortification, just me and a mate who was waiting for a medic. The fighting is pretty intense at this point and I'm sweating. Hear alot of contact directly behind me from the otherside of the base. And then someone running at my position, so I duck into the corner and as the guy dived in I gave him a short burst, accidentally right to the groin. It was a teammate medic come to revive my mate, he hit the ground like a sack of sh*t. My mate had seen the whole thing and had never thought to mention the fact it was a friendly as he watched me take aim at the entrance. Died laughing.
                            CA Scar FN-L
                            AA R85 (SA80)
                            Fists (x2)

Comment

Whilst wearing a tac helmet and S6 gas mask, a sniper got me in the one piece of skin available.........my voice box!!! I would have laughed, but couldnt even shout "HIT"!!! That one stung a bit!!
                              Custom TM G3/MP5SD lovechild!!
                              Galaxy MP7
                              Warrior L96
                              M4 machine pistol (Soon to be complete!!)

Comment

Erm last week shot a sniper sitting on the hill and as he shouted hit and dismounted the hill he slipped fell down the hill and slid across the ground at the bottom and broke his sniper from what i herd.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sniperiain Find out more about sniperiain
                                Working...
                                X