Worst/Best sportsmanship encountered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Worst/Best sportsmanship encountered

you know if I bust into a room and my target is not pointing there gun at me I give them the chance to put there hands up or keep them up before I fire unless there's a bunch of people then your all going to get tag`d to make sure lol
    sigpic
    Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

Good

back in the day of full auto in doors i was upstairs and i knew ppl were coming up for me so i used the bang rule weapon over the banister and shouted bang if i had of sprayed them i would of made some bald ppl very angry

Bad

i walked into a room someone walked up behind me an shot me in the back of the head with a pistol and said boom head shot i turned round and stopped myself short of dropping the C**t

Revenge

i saw the same lad later in the day i had my sniper he was 30 meters away stood still thinking (i think anyway) so i shot him in the body he couldnt see who shot it so didnt take the hit so i pinged one off his helmet still not dead so balls shot and dropped him then he shouts hit : )

If at first u dont shout hit i will drop you by the bollocks
      sigpic

"Angelus Mortis" - Angel Of Death

Comment

Originally posted by Mouldy View Post
        If at first u dont shout hit i will drop you by the bollocks
        i agree with this philososphy, people would take hits more if they knew that if they didnt they would get there man meat shot:D

Comment

Good:
          Last game I had a Thornbury, Our team were near the end of the match and only had to hold our position for ten minutes. As luck was would have it, I was the only guy on site with an M246, only support gun that was there that day.

As irony would have it, I ran out of ammo.

As I sat next to a tree balancing the idea of running back to the safe zone for a ninja reload or empty firing away anyway in the hopes that 'big gun = hide!', I had a tap on the shoulder, and a guy i'd never even met or talked to, offered me the use of his Tar-21. He was playing medic so he said he wasn't going to be firing much anyway. What an ace guy

As for bad, just the run-of-the-mill people not taking hits, even when I saw it bounce off them.

"Superior Firepower: If it's not working, you're not using enough!"

Comment

I don't really know if this does count as bad sportsmanship or just our own naivety, but as me and few other deltas are coming out the dead zone at GZW we're walking down the path towards charlie and see a guy talking to the drivers of the convoy, he has a gun in hand but we couldn't make out if he had any tags on or anything so we gave him the benefit of the doubt and carried on walking to regroup with the others. Needless to say he was on bravo, we got to about 15-20 metres near him and he fully opens up on all of us. We explained the situation to him thinking he was talking to a marshall and he showed us his tags (one was behind him and the other was hidden behind his dump pouch.)
            We took the hits just to not cause any arguments but as we walk past him so it didn't happen again we heard him say "stupid f***ing d***s"
            Same guy I swear was running a hot gun when he laced a few of us in the village towards the end of the day

Comment

Kalum,

If you see the guy again, try and grab a tag number or description and pass it to a Marshal due to conduct. If you're uncomfortable doing that, speak to someone like Woody or IronMan, any other regular Delta (or even me on Bravo if I'm around) and ask them if they mind reporting it. Conduct like that isn't acceptable, and letting it slide just allows them to keep getting away with it.
              www.dartmoorrangers.co.uk
              Everyone goes on about how inspiring the story of Anne Frank is, but when I keep a little jewish girl in my attic suddenly THATS NOT OK?

Comment

Originally posted by Trust View Post
                Kalum,

If you see the guy again, try and grab a tag number or description and pass it to a Marshal due to conduct. If you're uncomfortable doing that, speak to someone like Woody or IronMan, any other regular Delta (or even me on Bravo if I'm around) and ask them if they mind reporting it. Conduct like that isn't acceptable, and letting it slide just allows them to keep getting away with it.
                I guess I should have really but at the time I was more pissed off about having to trudge it to another dead zone lol. It was more of the last 5 minutes when he stormed the village and laced about 3/4 of us fully auto straight in the faces and it felt more than 350 to us. But I'll keep an eye out for him next time round.

Comment

hhmmmmmmmmm

worst: there are too many to list a really significant one

best: my first time airsofting, rental weapon of course, the final game of the day was single shot vs AEG and the 2 guys i came with (regular players) wanted to be on the single shot team as did I but having a rental AEG i couldn't. luckily they had 3 pistols between the 2 of them so they gave one to me and i joined them on the SS team.

Comment

Seems to be a lot of bad here, so I'm gonna put some good!

My last game at SWWGs screasdon fort I was being a little sneaky and snuck around a bush to see 4 guys coming along, I gave them all a quick burst of fire and they shouted hit except one guy, so benefit of the doubt he didn't get hit, so I got him again and must not have realised, so a guy standing next to him did let him know he'd been hit, the guy didn't argue and took it, he had returned fire and got me at the same time, so I'd also shouted hit. We were all standing there joking between each other and having a laugh when a Marshall came over and 'bled them out', they walked towards me and one by one we shook hands and congratulated each other. That afternoon game was just full of times like that. It's great when it's like that!
                    section 24 of the 1968 Act
                    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

On a more optimistic note, few years back in one of my first few games, sniper is fending off me and 3 other team mates. He gets a cracker of a head shot on me so I walk to the dead zone, the dead zone was past the sniper so as I walked past I congratulated him on the head shot, he then proceeded to stand up claim hit and walk with me to the dead zone as he is extremely reluctant to go for head shots and the wind carried it as he was aiming for the guy behind me. He was a top bloke and a cracking sniper at that.

Comment

Playing capture the flag and I was at the far left and a retal was was shooting into my teams rejen and I shoot him he stands up and calls hit turns round and sees me goes prone and keeps firing at me the first shoot I took at him was a single shoot so I few bursts at him got him to take his hit.....heheheheh

Comment

Worst: Probably my own stupidity as me at fault but I don't mind admitting it.
                          Was sitting in the ferns trying to fix my L96 when i feel a thump on the side of the head. I look at the direction it would come from and I see a pine cone drop from my shoulder, so assume it is that. Something from the same direction catchs my attention. As I look I see a sniper, about 10 meters away and a BB go over my head. Hand goes straight up as I realise it wasn't a pine cone. I don't agree on being shot from that distance by a gas sniper but I apologised, he was angry.

Best: Nearly every game CAG. Virtually everytime I go people will congratulate each other on shots and taking hits.
                          Stop Drop And Roll

Comment

Rich... I'm just thankful that when you clocked me one the first game at the new Fuel Dump, you hit my gun and not me... That would have stung with my thin paper like t-shirt :D

Was a good shot though...
                            The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Simba BK90 View Post
                              This was at Bristol Urban courtrooms. It was my first time playing at thus venue and was generally being careful as it was easy to be flanked, I was on a raised platform watching a door, I heard something behind me so stood and looked over the ledge to see two guys stacking up just below me, so I me using akimbo pistols put one on each guys crown and said "take it" one guy immidately said ok, his other mate flung up his
                              gun and full auto'd me in the face. Luckily I was wearing a army of two mask, I just grunted, held fire and before I knew it had a Marshall whisking him away for a word. best and worst in one.
                              You say you were dual wielding pistols and wearing an army of two mask?

Does that mean you were the same guy that got permanently banned from Finmere Airsoft for not taking hits all day?
                              Redcon Airsoft Team
                              TheJim : RC-69

Comment

Originally posted by TheJim View Post
                                You say you were dual wielding pistols and wearing an army of two mask?

Does that mean you were the same guy that got permanently banned from Finmere Airsoft for not taking hits all day?

You dont get it Jim his mates agrro meter was full so you could`nt shoot at him cos you could not see him lol
                                sigpic
                                Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TheJim Find out more about TheJim
                                Working...
                                X