Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your First Ever Contact With Airsoft

Hi

We all, one upon a time, weather it was in a time when Michel Jackson didn't have the Ghost busters called when he was seen in public... or just last Tuesday... had never even picked up an airsoft gun!

What was your first ever contact with an Airsoft gun?

Mine was with a friends LPEG.... that I was dying to have a go with... This gun was plastic through and through- had a magazine that fell apart with more than 20 bbs in... anyhow... we went in to patch of trees... and shot a tree or 20.... from that moment- I wanted an airsoft gun!!!
    I got one.... but it was not until a while later, when I got a mask and went paint balling one day- that I actually did some proper airsoft... after that- I would do it every day if I could!
    When the 404 error message gets a 404 error message, you know it's bad...

Re: Your FIRST EVER CONTACT WITH AIRSOFT!!!

my cousin got a g36c and went airsofting, then told me how good it is, so i went to first day with a mp5, within 10mins i was hooked and have been goin ever since

Comment

back in 94-5, high school, a mate had a plastic degal, i bought it off him and english lessons were more exciting, we ended up shooting each other under the tables lol

Comment

1995 gunmart enough said
        tm mp5 aeg's where going for 300 quid now look at them

Comment

Originally posted by N3ADS View Post
          1995 gunmart enough said
          tm mp5 aeg's where going for 300 quid now look at them

lol that was my bible, used to look at the mp5s with the lasers and flashlights and thought id never get enough cash for that

Comment

Originally posted by tomodj View Post
            lol that was my bible, used to look at the mp5s with the lasers and flashlights and thought id never get enough cash for that
            1st gbb i seen was in there it was a tanaka 226 for £245

Comment

Owned my first RIF when i was 14 , sold that and that was that for then.

I then went to my friends house to drink lots and lots of jaeger Meister (18 at that time).
              My friend then brought me out his shotgun and M4 and it started from there.
              Hate.
              "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

Son of a b*tch of a mate shot me with a springer, so i proceeded to whistle back at him later with my own gun.... managed to hide it from him till i capped him in the knee cap. I bought a 3shot M56, he had a springer L85. :p win!
                sigpic

Comment

I previously has only been paintballing, but a mate had got into Airsoft and invited us along, also letting us borrow from his 7 gun armoury and since then I got hooked, and within a few months nearly have as many guns!

I previously owned a few air rifles, a springer and a gas one, then after getting the gas one and not using it much, I sold it to get my first aeg and pistol! :D

Comment

Along the lines of grounded pilot.
                    Got shot with a spring pistol by a customer of mine that owns a rather large bodyshop.
                    Had to get my own back so orderd a two tone G36 aeg went back a week later and hosed him down....lol
                    Now own quite a nice collection and as with most of us would do it every day if i could.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I had one of the very first springer kits produced in about 1980. It was a Sten and fired a pellet shaped a bit like a badminton shuttlecock. Total c**p, but it was the only replica Sten I could get to add to my collection, back in the day when every model shop sold 1:1 kit gun replicas.

Forward to the 90's and I had a couple of spring Glocks and an early 3 shot SPAS12.

Early 2000's and I got my first gas pistol, which broke after a couple of days.

Chatting to a driving pupil about 5 years ago we discovered that we were both interested in guns, he let me have a try of an 18c and I got on the internet and started buying.

Not looked back, or had as much spare cash, again.
                      sigpic

Comment

Must have been the little soldier in all of us that just wanted to see the light! My freind had a moulded m4 plastic £5 springer of the market.... it broke I swaped it for a packet of crisps opened it up and got it working. Ever since then!

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer
                        A brain?
                        Originally posted by snuff
                        Can I borrow yours it's hardly used...

Comment

All ways had bb guns n what not it was when my brother first went skirmishing i got introduced to it, craved my first gun for years

Comment

anyone old enough to remember beatties model shops selling replica cap guns 1.1 scale got myself a model 29 k frame silver S&W from there
                            then hungerford kicked off so the stopped selling them the bugga's

Comment

Originally posted by montesa77 View Post
                              Must have been the little soldier in all of us that just wanted to see the light! My freind had a moulded m4 plastic £5 springer of the market.... it broke I swaped it for a packet of crisps opened it up and got it working. Ever since then!
                              Was going to join the army when i left school but bottled it (worst mistake i ever made) so in my case that firs part is spot on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Evilllamas I'm 15... love airsoft, and have no money. Find out more about Evilllamas
                              Working...
                              X