Your First Ever Contact With Airsoft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your First Ever Contact With Airsoft

Must have been about 9 years ago when i was 13 was on holiday down in somerset i got a cheap £10 spring pistol from a market at minehead. since then i got another one evertime i was at a market or in spain where it seemed everyshop was selling them.
    untill 4 years ago when i got my TM samurai edge and never looked at another springer again. :D i did have plans to get a TM AK47 or MP5 soon after that but then all that vcra stuff kicked off and i didnt know what would happen to airsoft so i forgot all about it, untill early this year when my dad started going to ucap with some mates and asked if i was still interested and wanted to go and that was that.
    now i have a huge list of things i want to buy
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Your FIRST EVER CONTACT WITH AIRSOFT!!!

Originally posted by N3ADS View Post
      anyone old enough to remember beatties model shops selling replica cap guns 1.1 scale got myself a model 29 k frame silver S&W from there
      then hungerford kicked off so the stopped selling them the bugga's
      I remember that... and Antics selling 1:1 model gun kits. I think I must have bought the set. S&W 357, Colt 1911, and a mauser pistol. A mix of poly and ABS. All the actions worked if you were carefull with the glue. even came with bullets you glued together
      Against the VCRA now.. manufacture..... shame I was never able to afford the M16

Comment

About 1990 I bought an LS model kit of an AK47 springer, then used to browse Gun Mart thinking how expensive the electric guns were. Finally in about 2003 a chap I was working with mentioned about airsoft skirmishing. I googled it and found a site near me at the time, so I imported an Academy SA80 from HK and popped along to Wiltshire Warzone.

Comment

For me, I went down the old springer pistol route, it wasn't long ago, about 2006-7, I then discovered skirmishing videos on YouTube, and decided I wanted to play, hooked ever since.
          sigpic

Comment

First time i ever new about airsoft i went playing for my mates bday, broke my hire gun dislokated my shoulder and fucked my knee. Being me i got up thinking i had just pulled some thing. It had actual popped out and back in on its own, i then played the rest of the day, got hom and found out i couldnt move my arm.
            Jamie Fox (Gloryboy21): Team Sneaky Badger Gimp and professional russian in trainning

Originally posted by palmer234
            I don't need a laser to blind someone, I have a penis..

Comment

My mates bothers kwc spring pistol not exactly airsoft but as close as i'd ever been before
              "I guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying."
              Red - Shawshank Redemption

Comment

Mine was a birthday present from Sarge & Storm 5 years ago, Sarge left me with a p90 and basic instruction on how to use it, i spent 2 hours in the dead zone that day, not sure what the heck was going on. In turn I introduced Gadget (Gadgetmaster) to it and 3 months later he accepted the invite... he's never looked back since.
                i-ache : free gift from apple that arrives the next day when you play/marshal at airsoft.

Originally posted by Fizzy
                He's well and truly taking the pith!
                Originally posted by aribos
                You'll scream for rampage, you kinky git!

Comment

mine was back when I was 12 or so, running around in woodland being shot at with AEGs while I attempted to fight back with a springer Desert Eagle, which exploded in my hand before the day was through..

had to buy myself an AK and get my own back the next weekend!! :D
                  sigpic

Experience Airsoft Player - Wiltshire's Finest

Comment

mine was the usual . . . buying springer pistols, having a war around the street with them . . . then one day when i went paintballing, we were on our way to the safe-zone (after lunch) and the airsofters were coming back from it to have lunch. seeing them all kitted up and looking the s**t was the turning point for me . . . . since then it is what i love.

Comment

Well, absolute first contact was buying a P99 springer from a French market on a family holiday. Although I didn't know it at the time.
                      It was really when I was looking around for paintball sites closer than the one I'd already been to and I noticed a whole load of websites for something called airsoft. Ended up trying it out with a mate and was hooked, by our next game we had all the kit.

Comment

In 2003 bought a Cybergun walther p22 off the market, think it cost me £12. Absolutley loved it, then went on holiday to the states, and got hooked at looking in all the gun shops! Never got over the gun thing, much to the anoyance of my wife!lol Airsoft was just a natural progresion from then on!haha
                        Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben
                        Thats why i lopped mine off! :D

Comment

I was about 13 when me and some mates got a springer "rifle" each from our local market, they were about a £10er each and the biggest, plasticist load of crap I'd ever seen. The BBs we were using were the yellow budget kiddy BBs again bought from the local. But, we had a great time one day shooting each other in this old but huge derelict house.

A couple of years later I bought an AEG CYMA AK47 and MP5 which again were the real budget guns costing around £40 each. The same mates and I went out in the middle of the night and had our own little skirmish in the field behind my house.

The first contact with a 'real' airsoft gun was when I got my first credit card at the age of 18, I used it to buy myself a Star M249 MkII. Put a few thousand rounds through it when we went to an open day at my local skirmish site and been hooked ever since.

Comment

used to do paintballing. - then a mate found out about airsoft and got a electric pistol.

then he got an mp5 - I used it in the garden and knew this was what I wanted to do. lol

bought an M4 off here - but traded it for a G36 before my first skirmish at gz a few years back - there is a picture of me up on gz on that day.
                            lol back in 06
                            http://www.groundzeroairsoft.com/gal...album=92&pos=0
                            Originally posted by Coz
                            Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
                            http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

I love how most of us have "evolved" from Paintballing haha.

I'm actually not sure/can't remember how me and a few mates discovered it - but before we knew it, we was down a site in DPM's and toting rental rifles.

Now i've just gone over the top!

Comment

Few years back when i was a bit younger we got hold of some springers and had bb wars out the front and in the house lol
                                was good fun but didnt get into airsoft properly until a few months back got a m16 down graded it that was fun not i just grabed the bull by the horns and opened it up and it werent to bad .
                                had my first game and the girlfreind taged on and as soon as i pulled the trigger i loved it
                                and havent stoped going since then

http://www.ukaircav.com

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Evilllamas I'm 15... love airsoft, and have no money. Find out more about Evilllamas
                                Working...
                                X