Collapse

Your First Ever Contact With Airsoft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your FIRST EVER CONTACT WITH AIRSOFT!!!

on holiday about 4 or 5 years ago bought some cheap springers for a p about and was hooked but id always been a army and gun nut before
    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 14 August, 2010, 10:13.

Comment

Me and mate bought a couple springers from a local shop about 8 years ago and used to run around the flat shooting each other (we were both students)!

It was all good fun until I shot him right between the eyes! Then we thought it wasn't such a genius idea!

Airsoft didn't grab me until a mate's bday 6months ago and I bought my first gun this week

Comment

Re: Your First Ever Contact With Airsoft

My first ever airsoft gun was an old KWA springer when I was 12. This was when AEG's were only coming out. We played for a year or two with these. Then my mate turned up with with a TM Uzi and GBB Deagle. So we played 5 vs 1. Some of the best games ever. My mate had an abandoned farm house in his field. So my one mate would defend the house while we attacked or the other way round. After a few months of it being quite unfair. I went and bought a 92F and my mate bought a deagle. We played a private booking at the local airsoft site. We were the first group to use brand new TM M16vn's. After that I was hooked. Ive been playing on and off now for 12 years or so now.
        TM MC-51 (Full Systema Energy gearbox and all the other internal fo shizzal)
        Star AW-338 Sniper Rifle
        Maruzen APS Type 96
        TM P226, Tac Master .
        WE SCAR + VFC UGL
        KSC GBB MP7, KSC USP .45 XM survive

Comment

I used to build the kits that first came out YEARS AGO.

I had a p220, some colt revolver, Browning Hi-power, desert eagle etc

These were all plastic but I adored building the blinkin things. They were so delicate you couldnt properly skirmish them - which happened until they broke.

Bought a non-kit Ruger a few years later but then I grew up a bit and left toy guns behind.

Now Im 33 Im back into them again. With full force... :D

Comment

About 5 years ago at a family celebration cousin let me have a go with his Mac11 gbb after few months of badgering and pocket money saving parents went half and half with me and bought me a KJ m92f gbb still got it and use it.

Didnt really hit it off till first year of uni when join the Uni team bought my first Aeg (tm g36c) using my loans to fund it of course (what else are they for if not guns, booze and birds?) and over the 2 and a bit years have just been building up my kit and working out my loadout and im still not entirely sorted!

Comment

Went over to a friends house and he let me shoot his G36K, and with the first shot, I actually hit the bottle set up. Ever since that day, I've been hooked. :D

Comment

i knew about airsoft when i was about 15, never knew anyone who did it or knew anything about it, i just used to look on websites at the guns..one day i was out with some mates talking about how i'd love to get in to it but didn't know how or anywhere close to me that did it, then one of the guys that was there i didn't know turned around and said that he did it, owned all his own guns ect.. then through him i went to ****** *****, got my kit and went to a walk on with him,, one of the best things i have ever done. and this was a few years ago and 2 of my best friends today are people i met skirmishing and ive made alot of good other friends because of it.

Comment

"skegness special" springer g36 two-tone and a target bb catcher....... thats all it took :D

Comment

Colt-25 springer, played with a friend for 2hrs shooting soft toys, the saved up my pocket money to buy one (£21 in total with bbs). Hooked. 5 years larer it sadly broke after my second skirmish

Comment

Mid 90's I bought a springer pistol from a local shop , still have it and still works !
                      After that I had a plastic springer m16 and an old L85 hanging around the house for years and used to plink targets in the back garden .
                      It's just grown from there.
                      Ekke Ekke Ekke Ekke Ptang Zoo Boing Zow Zing

Comment

Used to own some springers, had fun playing in the garden with those. Met a few more mates, who turned out to be into airsofting, thought it was cool, but didn't go - all the sites seemed to be miles away. Went to dragon valley with a mate, really enjoyed it, but still had the opinion that it was miles away (I don't drive), and therefore a once in a blue moon activity.

Then, happened to be chatting to some people in GW in bristol one thurs night who said they were all going airsofting in 5 mins - This was how I found Bristol Airsoft, as it was actually close enough for me I started going, then made all my mates go, and yeah now own a lot of stuff and have an airsoft team made up of all my close mates :P
                        sigpic

Comment

went paint ball a few times then got invited air soft buy the guys at work, borrowed a g36c off my brotherinlaw, 2 weeks later i'm hooked,

Comment

Always had a gun fetish, probably started when my dad came home from work with a rusted up ww1 revolver which he dug up. Then i got on to the phase of air rifles, which in all honestly were fun but you couldnt unload on your mates. We then went to pompey gun centre my local gunsmith and all bought the mini colt detonics springers with HOP UP!!!! lol. Used to run up and down my street hiding in peoples gardens shooting each other, then the day came when we first noticed Aeg's, im not talking full size ones but the miniature ones that were gravity fed lol. i bought an aug for around £25 quid and it was great fun.
                            There was also a man up our road who was a big kid, he had a massive array of RIF's and i can remember thinking cooooor i want your guns man!
                            Ended up getting back into it and skirmishing at around 2005/6, stopped for a while as i didnt have my own gun, used to rent, then recently started up again and now have a nice little setup.
                            sigpic

Comment

I always grew up around Paintball. I used to go with my mates on weekends and don the overalls and come back with cuts and bruises all over me
                              I bought my 1st BB gun when I was 13 I think, long before the legislation kicked in! From a outdoor camping store in Uxbridge. It was a Ruger P90. And to be honest even though its a regular spring loaded gun it had a good weight and feel to it. In fact I still have this gun tucked away in the cupboard somewhere lol... I always had a laugh popping rounds into a shoe box converted into a target and when mates came over I had a laugh shooting them too lol . My mate and I bought some mini-MP5 battery powered BB guns and started having wars in the front Garden (till my mum was sick of BB's all over the drive.)
                              I stopped messin with them until a year or so back when a mate of mine who Airsofts regularly had his birthday and took us all down the local site. I had a G36C rental gun but all my own camo and gear. From then on I loved it!!! Paintball was good but lacked anything Airsoft has. Realism, tactics etc... From then on I was hooked on Airsoft. I fell in love with the G36C and got my own, I tried my mates M4A1 a few times and thats fun but I personally love my G36.

The Unit-13 Vipers are Recruiting
                              Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Uni...92968847384478
                              UK Airsoft Wiki Moderator

Comment

Probably the same mini aegs as i had. They made ak's m16's aug's quite a few different ones. No bigger than a deagle if i remwmber rightly! Great fun back then.
                                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Evilllamas I'm 15... love airsoft, and have no money. Find out more about Evilllamas
                                Working...
                                X