Nick Names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nick Names

My main nick name came around because my last name is Le Prevost, so thats were Prev came from.

My second nick name Lance came around after my car crash back in 2008. Ever since then every so often I have a bit of a limp. We were all watching Family guy series 7 or 8 and in the episode were they become the A team. The bar owner turns to a guy called Lance and says "Hey Lance, I thought I told you to check that table earlier." Then a guy with a leg alot short than the other appears limping along and says "I did, it seemed fine earlier.". From then on I got called Lance.

My third and final name is distractor. Apparently I can distract anyone for doing anything. Mainly up on walk-on's I manage to distract marshalls and players alike from doing what they are ment to be doing, by talking. Im not sure im that bad, but they say I am.
    TM MC-51 (Full Systema Energy gearbox and all the other internal fo shizzal)
    Star AW-338 Sniper Rifle
    Maruzen APS Type 96
    TM P226, Tac Master .
    WE SCAR + VFC UGL
    KSC GBB MP7, KSC USP .45 XM survive

Comment

Corporal Carnage was a good one, simply because I like to blow stuff up.
      Originally Posted by LtPurcy
      you dont just get handed it, you chase it for 30 miles around dartmoor.
      Originally Posted by spetsnazdave87
      It's like the golden snitch but for hard bastards

Comment

lol just Night most of the time xD, sometimes Lieutenant... hmmm
        sigpic

CQB the right way?

Comment

My callsign and nickname OddBall. It fits 'cause I can be random and a little odd. It originated as a personal insult against me but I found it amusing and it stuck. I also go by Fox, purely because I have personality traits in common with foxes and I like them. Fox is rare though, not many people know me by it. My online alias is Kaltuki or Lt. Kaltuki. Kal is a character I created for a story years ago.

Comment

Sgt.Harvey

or

'AMMO'

Comment

Got it from ruining a cheeky little 'terry TBs' day, one round, charge 6, proxy low...Boom :D
              Originally posted by Bluegill
              5 years Backyard Skirmishing...

I hope that's not an airsoft euphemism

Comment

'Hit-by-bus', cause my college mate used to keep joking (?) about how I'd get hit by a bus on my bike one day.

That or 'SIC', Sneaky illegitimate child, cause bastard is apparently a little too strong.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattman1991 View Post
                  At the gz weekender (cant remember who called me it first) called me "Probie" (profestional newbie :S) and it just stuck for the rest of the weekend :P
                  Trish mentioned it to me as a quiet joke, then I took it and started using it as a friendly insult at you :P It just kinda stuck. And yeah, Probie, two roots, one, Professional Newbie (Pro and Bie) and also due to the very gray status of your treadstone membership. Eg, you were part of the lads but hadn't ever skirmished with us before. So you were a probational treadstoner.

As for me, there is Aeviv, a randomly generated game name which has stuck with me since god knows when. Misha (rough russian translation of Mike), Stalin or Commisar due to my shouting of soviet propaganda on the field, and for some reason, Snake. I have no idea where this has come from but more than one airsofter has addressed me as Snake before. Maybe I look like someone, though I have no idea who. I dont think I look like a snake.
                  G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                  RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

In our team we all have nick names

we have me = patch as when i had my kid i had a stress patch in my hair (so fu*kin funny)

simon = hill billy as wid this DPM jumpsuet he looks like one

paul = Pet dave as i kept calling him dave the first day i met him and you have to pet dave on the head lmao

daz = the wombal as he just sods off and you will see him in 2 hours later battered

ashly = doogle no idear was me that called him that and i have no idear lmao

but that us BiA see you on the field
                    Originally posted by bulldoguk
                    Short barreled version so I can class it as a CQB right?
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]75861[/ATTACH]

Comment

Mine is obviously Beef, sometimes papa bear
                      AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
                      http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

David Mitchell. Because i look like him apparently ;-) Both physically and in some ways mentally :L I just hope i don't turn out like Mark from Peep Show however...
                        www.Conjuctivitus.com Now that's a site for sore eyes

Comment

Me and my mate yesterday were using the SAS Black kit with the S10's for the first time and as we walked past one of our team mates to start a new game he said "you guys must be sweating like alabama rapists" :p the S10's weren't as bad as people said they would be :D

Comment

Originally posted by Canonfodder View Post
                            my wife has told me my nickname should be "Fly"..... her reasoning is: im small, annoying, have no real usefullness and my life is pointless....

didnt help that we were having a moan at each other at the time... :D:D
                            Yeah, but fly also means looking good, you know, slick. If someone's got a new pair of jeans or shoes, you might say "ah! New shoes! Looking fly!" I don't know why this is though.
                            Blackhawk trademarked accessories
                            http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=83032
                            PS3 GAMES!! http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...039#post593039
                            Loads of PSP games! http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=85971

Comment

Originally posted by Aeviv View Post
                              Trish mentioned it to me as a quiet joke, then I took it and started using it as a friendly insult at you :P It just kinda stuck. And yeah, Probie, two roots, one, Professional Newbie (Pro and Bie) and also due to the very gray status of your treadstone membership. Eg, you were part of the lads but hadn't ever skirmished with us before. So you were a probational treadstoner.

As for me, there is Aeviv, a randomly generated game name which has stuck with me since god knows when. Misha (rough russian translation of Mike), Stalin or Commisar due to my shouting of soviet propaganda on the field, and for some reason, Snake. I have no idea where this has come from but more than one airsofter has addressed me as Snake before. Maybe I look like someone, though I have no idea who. I dont think I look like a snake.
                              It doesn't mean that, it means probationary (agent etc) linked to "probar" the Spanish word "to try." McGee in NCIS is "probie" because he is the newest member of the team and so the probationary agent
                              Blackhawk trademarked accessories
                              http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=83032
                              PS3 GAMES!! http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...039#post593039
                              Loads of PSP games! http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=85971

Comment

colonel white

no idea why?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Oo CARMINE oO Find out more about Oo CARMINE oO
                                Working...
                                X