Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nick Names

Leemuur:
    Apparently I look like a lemur when I'm startled or confused and spelling it the normal way wasn't "hipster" enough

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandsatsuma View Post
      Is this just a random name or are you a chunky guy?

Me and my squad use the universal term "B**lbag" Amazingly it works.
      i am kinda chunky now but back in the day in south london 'beef' was slang for trouble and friends always thought I attracted trouble, usually that trouble was from the girls i was messing around with actual boyfriends
      AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
      http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

Papa Smurf.
        Why? Because im technically the resposible one on my team.
        Sounds bad right??
        Then you consider some of the other names- Drama Queen , Combat Ferret , Mjolnir , Spartan , Broken Arrow , and the Cat.
        Gotta love my team :P
        If You aint Taking your Hits , You aint worth S***

Comment

School nicknames have carried on.

So its T-Bag, Bag, Mariq, or T-dawg :P
          Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

mine name since first school has been Woody and it still woody in the armed forces
            in airsoft been known by the name of sneaky F***er cos my ability to sneak up on the enemy and deal out pain from Mr MP5 (yes i know i name my weapons )
            Team DC........................it's all about shock and awe

Comment

Started Airsoft when i was 12, people started calling me Shortround and its stuck, even though im now bigger than most :P

Comment

pretty much known online and in RL as Dwarfy

started back in 1996 when i started playing PC games online and needed a username and because im a MASSIVE Red Dwarf fan it started as Red Dwarf then got shortened to Dwarfy over the years

also its quite suitable as im 5ft 8 and about 9st so im quite small compared to alot of my mates so again its stuck even more so

Even when im down the pub i get introduced to mates GF's as Dwarfy not Mark. Even my Facebook profile has "Dwarfy" as a middle name just because anybody close to me knows me as that. Its quite strange lol
                I dont mind though, its been my nickname for 16 years!

Comment

I got a few too smudge, big smudge, smudger its a old forces nick name that has just stuck with me

The Impossible i can do, Miracles take slightly longer .
                  But all problems are solved with a brew and a fag.

Comment

Hawk, been called it for the past six years.
                    Hawk in name, Hawk in nature
                    Originally posted by Tiercel
                    The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Twitch, Gobbi or Fish
                      Twitch, from a hilarious skit in the mess hall. Gobbi, because that's me.
                      Fish because Gobbi is a homophone of a type a fish and because I used to swim A LOT and Im applying for the RM
                      | Systema L119A1 UGL PTW || Echo 1 L7A2 GPMG || G&P L110A2 Minimi || Custom L129A1 || KSC Glock 17 || Inokatsu Sig P226 || KSC Glock 18C |

Comment

I'm known as The Grumpy/Angry/Evil/Miserable/Moody Scotsman (depending on situation). But the one that I'm known by everyone in the Peterborough airsoft scene is Toastie, because someone a long time ago liked the way I said "toast" and it has stuck- thoroughly confused the hell out of my girlfriend when she met all my Peterborough mates, she had no idea who they were talking about.

Also I got called The Sleeze for the same kind of reasons as Beef did...

Comment

Loki

Depending which you prefer:

God of mischief - Jim Carrey in "The Mask"

God's assassin / hitman / angel of death - told the big buy to get rod off and went free lance - Matt Damon in Dogma

Both versions suit quite nicely depending on what mood i'm in...

The somewhat less cool nicknames are Whirlwind or Hurricane. No sexual conitations either. When i would get home on leave, i would be at my parents' house for a few minutes before it looked like a natural disaster had hit the place - crap everywhere in the kitchen, washing all over the worktop waiting to be done etc. My mum still calls me by both of these to this day - even though instead of 18, i am 33, married with 2 kids of my own!

Comment

Everyone calls me Sly, seeing as I'm the sneakiest of b******s and I'm known for my love of the Sly Cooper game series.

Either that, or "That F***ing Kid." Simply because even though I'm only 16, I still run rings around quite a few people
                            Originally posted by FPSEngland
                            The Ares L86 LSW is essentially an L85 with a well endowed barrel, having the external barrel length of an M16, and the internal barrel length of Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by FPSEngland View Post
                              Everyone calls me Sly, seeing as I'm the sneakiest of b******s and I'm known for my love of the Sly Cooper game series.

Either that, or "That F***ing Kid." Simply because even though I'm only 16, I still run rings around quite a few people
                              Not to mention I've got the Sly Cooper logo engraved onto my M4's magwell :p
                              Originally posted by FPSEngland
                              The Ares L86 LSW is essentially an L85 with a well endowed barrel, having the external barrel length of an M16, and the internal barrel length of Canada.

Comment

• Originally posted by FPSEngland View Post
                                Not to mention I've got the Sly Cooper logo engraved onto my M4's magwell :p
                                Want.

---
                                I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?nkoi0r
                                -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                                -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Oo CARMINE oO Find out more about Oo CARMINE oO
                                Working...
                                X