Collapse

Nick Names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not got one really. Got called snipey by some kid at xsite :/ (i have yet to skirmish a sniper...) mustve been the very long m16...
    Actually all the names ive been called are because of my m16, and more often than not at the mall... Usually along the lines of "that bloke/kid/cnut with the long gun.."
    Otherwise just jonny or as my mates dad calls me jonboy (from yorkshire...)

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?ib2aoe
    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

• Re: Nick Names

Originally posted by jonny lovegrove View Post
      Want.
      Haha, Sly fan are we? I got it done by my sisters friends dad. He engraves real guns so i asked him if he would engrave the Sly logo on my M4's Magwell. and he did
      Originally posted by FPSEngland
      The Ares L86 LSW is essentially an L85 with a well endowed barrel, having the external barrel length of an M16, and the internal barrel length of Canada.

Comment

Not like a huge huge fan, but it was a cool logo!
        Mind if i ask for a piccy lol.
        -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
        -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Twitch is the one that gets used in day to day life. Stems from the fact I have a hyper startle response, going to the cinema with me must be torture, even for actiony films because loud noises make me jump a bloody mile, even if I know they are coming up.

Think I might be in the wrong hobby with all the damned pyro lol.

One I've taken for myself after a suggestion from a friend is Corpseman as a play on Corpsman. Gonna paint it onto a helmet for the lulz (along with other silliness).
          "The only easy day was yesterday"

Originally posted by woody549
          Guns + Booze + Friends + Fun = Winning

Comment

Originally posted by jonny lovegrove View Post
            Not like a huge huge fan, but it was a cool logo!
            Mind if i ask for a piccy lol.
            as soon as the camera starts working, I'll upload some pics lol.
            Originally posted by FPSEngland
            The Ares L86 LSW is essentially an L85 with a well endowed barrel, having the external barrel length of an M16, and the internal barrel length of Canada.

Comment

Panda.....because I spent 5 years studying Krav Maga in 4 countries and still look like a big fat panda. Kung fu panda.....geddit?
              I'm not a big fat panda. I'm THE big fat panda
              SKADOOSH!

Comment

As im heading to the navy to fly fastjets, i get Maverick lol
                If you ain't first, your last!

Comment

I have had a few over the years.

As a cadet I was called Jesus as my surname is Godbold.
                  As a cadet instructor i got called Mr Powers as in Austin Powers due to having a hairy chest
                  and the main one is Junior after visiting my bro when we were at uni and i was the junior Godbold.
                  TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

i've been twanky since 2007, since i had to wear an apron (like widow twanky from any aladdin panto) to complete my work in the kitchen at tesco haha. has a nice irony on the field as it sounds harmless hten BOOM, headshots everywhere haha

Comment

I was 8 and at my mates b-day party. We were driving in a 7 seater I was in the passenger seat and the b-day kid was in the center of the back row of seats. He was teasing me and making fun of me the entire way back to his place and when we stopped I unbuckled, jumped up, put my feet on the dash (while in the air), and propelled myself over the middle seats and landed my hands round his neck. His father described me as an exocet rising and firing. The name stuck.....although due to it always being taken on games I've modified it to Texocet and further down to merely Tex.

Comment

I am currently known as "Gas" at my site...
                        (before we jump to conclusions here, let me explain...)

I like to humiliate myself with an S10 gasmask on from time to time, hense "Gas! Gas! Gas!"
                        sigpic

Comment

I used to play Unreal Tournament a lot, I even had it installed on the school's network, before I worked there

I pretty much always won which ever game style/mode that was played, either LAN or WAN, and I used to be pretty good at it.

One fine week I invited a few friends round for a week long LAN party (one hell of a week that was), and we started playing Unreal Tournament. After a few quick matches to warm up we decided to take the LAN game online. It was then that my kills started really racking up playing on a packed server on Face. Some how almost every time the announcer said "Rampage" it was when I was killing one of my mates, and they soon got very annoyed about it. Rather aggressive shouting occurred every time after the announcer said "Rampage", they responded "F*k off with your Rampage". So naturally I changed my nick name from Die-Horribly, to Rampage just to rub it in, and it's stuck.

Lots of people who know me at Ground Zero know that my nick name is also very apt when it comes to my style of Airsoft... Though that's just pure coincidence

Comment

Originally posted by Rampage View Post
                            I used to play Unreal Tournament a lot, I even had it installed on the school's network, before I worked there
                            I feckin' loved the original Unreal Tournament!!!!!
                            Bought the 2007 version, I believe once, but back in the days of having an incredibly cruddy computer it was rejected due to "out of date graphics card"
                            Damn!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Grounded_Pilot View Post
                              I feckin' loved the original Unreal Tournament!!!!!
                              Bought the 2007 version, I believe once, but back in the days of having an incredibly cruddy computer it was rejected due to "out of date graphics card"
                              Damn!!
                              The 2001 edition mate, used to loved playing that game, the later version just weren't up to scratch in my opinion.
                              sigpic If you sell, buy or trade with me please remeber to leave feedback!

Comment

For a reason unknown to me i get called Spike.

It really bugs me as i still dont know why but you just gotta put up with it

Oh n UT was the dogs danglies "G..G..G..GOD LIKE!!!"

Spike

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Oo CARMINE oO Find out more about Oo CARMINE oO
                                Working...
                                X