Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mid-firefight Banter

One time, at GZW...

Huddled in the nest toward the end of a game, withering fire pattering off the wooden pallisades from all sides.

Just found myself humming "Men of Harlech". At least Gadget got the reference at the time :D
    "A shooter of limited skill, but dangerous enthusiasm."

Comment

Originally posted by Aly View Post
      Have to say the NAE night game this year quite a lot of family guy songs defending the hill ,lol.
      Buttscratcher?
      Others till I die

Comment

sitting in the village on our skirmish site singing very loudly all by myself followed shortly by an enemy charge into 10 of us ahhh full auto massacre :')

when you havent got a helicopter to play some wagner just sing it loud and proud its a lot more disturbing to the enemy!

Comment

The last skirmish day at AWA woodland, my mate came running towards our position under fire from behind. He jumped in a ditch about 30 yards in front, so i thought f*** it and walked out under fire to stand over his ditch and say "Can't take no pictures lyin' down there, sonny".

How I didn't get laced I will never know.

Comment

Always been a fan of "Don't be shy! Your mother wasn't!"

Not really Oscar Wilde, but what the hell.
            My good man, why do you bandy words like this? You are wasting time...Words are potent in debate, deeds in war decide your fate. Then don't go on piling up the words, but fight!
            - Patroclos, The Iliad

Comment

Myself and Trust on our first meeting got each other pinned down at the crossroads, on the top of the hill on in the bush between prison and the fort.
              The bugger said "i'm going to light up whilst you reload OK?"
              lit up a cigarette and i could see the smoke coming out of the bush. Haven't forgiven him since.
              "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napolean

Comment

Shouts questioning the integrity and honour of players' mothers always seems to get the ball rolling at the sites at which I play.

Also, not strictly mid-firefight, but having a discussion on doing Houdini's and One-legged Pirates to ex-girlfriends is always a good one too.
                Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 6 January, 2011, 19:40.

Comment

In cqb popping round the corner shouting, you will never get this nananana in a my finest borat accent. To which i quickly realise my most exposed area is where my hand was...

Comment

"your mother was a hampster and your father smelt of elderberries"

Comment

"Don't be shy! Your mother wasn't!"

ill remember that one its beautiful.
                      First of all, we should bring back the phrase 'Whasssup,'

"We have all been taught - Thou shalt not kill - but hear this ... F*** That S***!"- Staff Sgt. Sykes, Jarhead

Comment

Whos got two thumbs and just hit you OHO THATS ME! eeeyyyy

that works a treat.

Often on sneaking missions youll find a group of dead delta speaking and i cant remember who it was but he wanted a fire fight..well all did and he shouted

"OI WE ARENT HERE FOR A STORY CHARLES DICKENS!"

..we got mashed soon after.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

aribos Find out more about aribos
                        Working...
                        X