Animals in game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Animals in game.

Down our local our squad were searching for a downed pilot... Me on point slowly moving through the bracken and a deer with fugue f'ing antlers scared the life outta me, so much I fell back to the amusement of my mates ...

At a night game I was hit out, wondered about 20m to get out of the way of the firefight.. Pitch black bare in mind... I'm happy walking away with a smoke, hear what I thought was a badger, legged it, fell over a log in the beacon into a puddle... Back at safe zone it turns out this "badger" was mate mate trying to cough quietly haha, good times

Comment

Originally posted by Sabbath View Post
      Crawling through the ferns to look to my left to see and adder about 5 7 inches away from my face. Needless to say, i shat a brick and legged it

=S

I might have shat a dozen bricks mate, lol.

But only after having set the new 100m record with full kit on lol
      Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 12 November, 2010, 08:33. Reason: Swearing
      sigpic

Comment

One of the sites I play at have a gaggle of gease wondering around the main field. Not good when they got chick's because they try and protect them by pecking you.

Second site runs in to a field by about 10m's. Its usually fully of smelly cow's which always try and lick you or just come and stand near you and just do cow stuff whatever that is, mooing, sh*tting, etc.

Third sight is a sheep field. So when in the thick stuff ive come across dead sheep. Even used one as cover.

Best story ive heard tho is back in the day when tracer's first ever came to the UK the owner of my local site and his mates were away playing at a welsh site. They were staying at a B&B. Matey from site comes to the B&B at night to have a few drinks. With him he brings a AEG, tracer and a few of tho's tm tracer bb's boxes you used to get. Everyone is in the back garden of this B&B having a blast on this aeg with tracer rounds. No one had seen one before so quite excited as shooting plastic glowing rounds everywhere. So the back "wall" of the garden got a few hundred/thousand round's. They wake up in the morning to realise that the B&B owner has an owlary down the back wall of the garden with some highly expensive and rare owl's. They said they cracked up when they realised all the owls were fine.
        TM MC-51 (Full Systema Energy gearbox and all the other internal fo shizzal)
        Star AW-338 Sniper Rifle
        Maruzen APS Type 96
        TM P226, Tac Master .
        WE SCAR + VFC UGL
        KSC GBB MP7, KSC USP .45 XM survive

Comment

Dragon Valley is well know for rotting sheep carcasses in the tunnels.

About 25 years ago I was at a paintball game where we were using the very early pistols which were single only and you had to re-cock them for each shot. We were in the middle of a field listening to the brief for this particular game and a huge butterfly flew over. Everyone tried to unload at it, but as the guns weren't that accurate and were slow to fire it was totally unharmed, despite about 50 people each firing 10 paintballs at it.
          sigpic

Comment

The rabbit/hare at matlock combat games that is more like the size of a dog, I haven't seen it myself personally but some of my team mates have.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

Originally posted by aribos View Post
              The rabbit/hare at matlock combat games that is more like the size of a dog, I haven't seen it myself personally but some of my team mates have.
              Does it look anything like this?:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cheditor View Post
                The only 'animal' encounter i've had was the giant ants at the Ground Zero Weekender. Them things were scary.
                The ones in the little revenes in the Burrows?

Comment

I remember a game once at AWA in which a couple of us were doing a healthy bit of flanking and a deer bounded straight through our patrol. A rental pointed his gun at it. The only time I've ever actually grabbed someone else's barrel and pointed it down.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabbath View Post
                    Crawling through the ferns to look to my left to see and adder about 5 7 inches away from my face. Needless to say, i shat a brick and legged it
                    Firstwave? At the last bank holiday weekender? Me and Tom were walking to Alpha when he screamed like a girl, he almost stepped on an Adder or similar.

Same weekend actually, playing an ambush game, I'd dug in and hid myself well out of sight, laying down, bipod deployed with one of my mates about 10ft behind me. I felt something on my legs and thought he'd moved up a bit closer.

Turned round and a freakin' rabbit was sat on my legs looking at me!
                    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Mattman1991 View Post
                      The ones in the little revenes in the Burrows?
                      Nah just ones that were storming down the trees at me while i was hiding behind them.

Comment

had a dear run out infront of me once while walking to a checkpoint at ****** ***** woods

and pheasant's getting in my line of site at xsite a few times lol
                        sigpic

Comment

the sheep at urban assau;lt sometimes appear and scare live outta you, when i went to AWA i was knealing down and i felt a scratching and tapping on my knee pad, i lift my knee up and all ths like shrews are hanging off my kneed pad and scurrying away, little did i know i had just nelt on the home :P

Comment

At uwg tonbridge I once took an epic dive nearly landed on a pheasent lol

During a plink in the days where we had springers my team mate killed an anger adder with an egyptin bow and arrow it was quite amusing
                            Originally Posted by balaclava ben
                            i like to fill those cracks with the good old white stuff
                            sigpic

Comment

I read a post from a site owner once that said someone's dog could join a game if it could fill in the release form itself in English.

Comment

Dogs, Sheep (Alive and Dead) Foxes (Alive and Dead - Even gave one a Cremation) , Badgers, Adders, Rabbits, Pheasants and Once a Deer... its great when you have 3 sites to wander around...
                                Opinions are like ar**holes, everyone has one.

Usually found being very unimpressed by a lot of players, but gets a pleasant surprise when they actually have a clue on a game day.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

W.R.R Find out more about W.R.R
                                Working...
                                X